Preparation

Junhong NAEKKOYA~!

28. Preparation

 

xx Youngjae xx

"Right there!" I waved my hands in order to emphasize them to stop. They nod and then got to work in putting the banner up. After we finished decorating the place, all five of us sat down on the ground to admire our work. We managed to rent the public pool by the beach for our plan. Everyone gave each other a high five.

"Alright. Good job everyone, let's all get dressed now and Jongup it's time to pick up the two main stars for the night. Are the Secret members coming Daehyun?" Yongguk asks. Daehyun nods eagerly before smiling.

"They're going to meet us at Youngjae's."

"Awesome! Youngjae you go talk to Kyuyeon's parents before you get ready alright?" Yongguk then turns to me. I salute him and he chuckles.

"I'll stay and make sure no one comes in here to steal these. It's a good thing that it's not so windy out," Himchan says.

"We'll bring you clothes," Daehyun tells Himchan before we all file out of the place. Daehyun drops Jongup off at the grocery store before he parks his car in my driveway. Just then another car comes parks in front of my house and out come the Secret girls. I smiled and waved at them and they waved enthusiastically back. They brought suitcases with them.

Yongguk goes over to help carry their luggages before going inside.

"Well where is the girl?" Hyosung asks.

"They should be coming by now,"
I pulled my phone and nodded before showing all four girls into my room.

"You can set up here."

"Thank you Youngjae!" They called. I head downstairs. The door burst open and Kyuyeon, Zelo, and Jongup file in. I immediately take Kyuyeon's arm and drag her upstairs. Kyuyeon and Zelo looked so confused. I chuckled at them.

"Wha?" Kyuyeon starts but I shove her inside my room and close the door. I smirk and walk down the hallway to see Jongup pushing Zelo into his room.

xx Kyuyeon xx

I stared wide eyed at the Secret members.

"H-Hello... Uhm..." I bowed to them.

"Oh honey, you don't have to do that!" Hyosung says. She comes up behind me and puts her hands on my shoulders before gently plopping me down onto a chair.

"Jieun, you're in charge of make-up! Hana, you're in charge of the hair, Sunhwa, her clothes," Hyosung points at everything that she says and the girls scurry about. I try to sit up but Hyosung holds me down. "Nuh uh uh, stay still while we finish up. I'll handle the accessories as well as her shoes."

Suddenly, Jieun starts tugging on my hair with a hair brush while Hana looks at me in thought. I could hear suitcases opening and the jingles of accessories.

"Wait wait wait!" I called out and they all stopped to look at me. "What is all this for?!"

"It's a secret!" Sunhwa smiles and puts a finger on her lips before giggling. I look at her in confusion.

"Just go along with it Kyuyeon-ssi!" Hana calls out before she starts to spread out different types of make up on the table. I huffed and crossed my arms before facing forward again. I heard them all chuckling. Jieun starts working on my hair while Hana does my make up. I had to admit, I felt a bit excited on what was going to happen. I heard Sunhwa and Hyosung bickering in the back about the shoes and clothes. After around two hours, they stop and turn to look at me with smiles on their faces.

''Absolutely stunning!'' Jieuns says before handing me a mirror. I had on light make up with a little bit of blush, my lips were pink and glossed. The make up seemed almost invisible like I wasn't wearing make up at all. My hair was curled and my bangs were swept to one side.

''I-Is that me?'' I whispered. They started laughing again. I turned to them with tears in my eyes.

''No! Don't cry, you will ruin your make up!'' Hana says. I blink them back succesfully. Hyosung then claps her hand.

''Now close your eyes!'' She says. I do and felt hands undress me. I blushed and opened my eyes again.

''Oh trust us! Come on!'' Sunhwa says and with a sigh, I eventually close my eyes again. After a few struggles, I feel light fabric over me.

''Alright open them!'' Jieun says and I do. Hana and Hyosung bring a full body mirror inside and my jaw drops open. I was wearing a soft purple dress that was white on top. They were all smiling at me so I smiled back at them.

''Aigoo so cute!'' Hyosung pinches my cheeks before grabbing a shoe box and opening them. The shoes were simple. A pair of tan platforms with a lineof  pink and an ankle strap. She then hands me a white small chain-strapped shoulder bag.

''We've already put things that you might need in here. All you have to add in is your phone,'' Hyosung slings it on one of my shoulders and I nod at her.

''Thank you so much!'' I tell them. They smile at me before they lead me out of the room. It was already around six at night and the sun was still out. I noticed that the house was empty.

''Where's everyone?'' I asked.

''You'll see!'' Jieun chirps. Once we step outside, I see Daehyun and he smiles at me before nodding at the girls. He opens the door and gestures a hand in.

''You're carriage awaits,'' He says. I laugh at him and get in.

''Where are we going?'' I say as the ride goes on. He just smiles and shakes his head at me, indicating that he couldn't tell me. I didn't like this whole not-saying-anything-to-Kyuyeon thing but I went along with it. We pull up at a building near the beach and he opens the door for me before going back into his car. He rolls down the passenger window and points inside the building. ''Just go inside.''

I nod at him and slowly walk inside. When I push open the glass doors, I'm met with a beautiful scenery. There was a pool and a table beside it. The table was decorated with wine glasses and a few empty plates, beside it was a small bed meant for cuddling only. It was sprinkled with red rose petals. All around the pool candles were lit. Beyond that was the view of the ocean. It was empty save for one person. His tall stature gave away on who it could possibly be. He had his back turned to me and he was wearing a suit. His hands were on his pockets and it seemed like he hasn't noticed me yet.

My heart pounded loudly in my chest and I wrung my hands together in nervousness.


A/N: nearing the end! Thank you to all supporters!!!