Absurd

Our Fantasy ~ MyungBer Drabbles
 Absurd  
 Amber was in her room while going on her laptop. Surfing the Internet, she goes on her twitter account to see what was going on with the world around her. Scrolling down her home page, her eyes caught on one icon. Amber's eyebrows furrows as she reads the icon that had caught her attention. 

 



Whatever she had read wasn't good. Amber had frowned the second time already. The first time she frowned is when she heard that her friend- Sulli - who got caught in a dating scandal with Dynamic Duo's Choiza. But this time was worst. Amber begins to worry about him as well as for Sulli. There was also a part of her that held hatred towards the girl who made-cause the scandal. 
 

 


"Is INFINITE's L dating ulzzang choco-holic Kim Do Yeon?" Amber read under her breath as her eyes follows the words. Amber anticipates reading the article. She felt her heart pounding as it started to swell. Seeing the one you like scandalized with someone together, it isn’t a good feeling. It doesn't make your heart flutter, nor to make your heart fuzzy -instead it kills.                                                                                                                                                                   Amber reads the whole article and she laughs. Lots of negative thoughts kept on popping into her mind as she was reading the article. As Amber reads deeper; the more absurd the scandal gets. 

 

 


"Couple bracelet? God, please. I give him all of those." Amber says as she scrolls down the page to the comments. Reading the comments to see what the fans had thought. Those who thought that the scandal is ridiculous are the clever ones, while the other who thought it was true were... You know- not so clever, more as retarded. Amber closed the tab to the article before the comments gets worst. 
 

 


Amber refreshes the twitter page in hopes that something else would get her mind off of the scandal. Her head reacts to the sudden "click" on the door. The hotel room's clock has showed three after 5. Amber rose her eyebrows as she wonders why he came back so early. Amber knew that he was all busy with rehearsals with his "1st world tour" with his group, INFINITE. "The One Great Step." He says. 'The One Great Step' is INFINITE's 1st world tour's name. That was the only time when Amber saw Myungsoo's gummy smile while his eyes had strong passion and confidence. . From that she knew that this tour was very important to him. With this, she came with him to Singapore to support him with the concert. 

 



The door slams shut loudly before he heads into the hotel room. Amber minding her own business as she was immerse in playing a game on her computer that made her unconscious on what was going on, not even the frown on her boyfriend's face. 
 

 



Anger, hatred and stressed was merge into one emotion inside of MyungSoo. When his manager had called him out from the rehearsal of the concert, he knew that something had happened. The news had spread too quickly since he was the most popular throughout the band and the industry. After hearing the news, he doesn't even recall a person named Kim Do Yeon. After pleading that he was being accused of dating this 'Kim Do Yeon' person or whatever, he started to become angrier by the minute. After the manager and told him that he was done for the day, his heart dropped. Asking him to cut his rehearsal is like asking him to cut his life. 
Now he's back in the hotel room, standing there looking at his girlfriend. This time, the confidence and excitement has been replaced with anger and hatred. Right now he wants to be in his girlfriend's warm hold as he ran out his anger and hatred. Watching his girlfriend sitting on the bed without sparing a second to look at him, just added oil to the fire. 

 



Myungsoo sits on the bed's edge as he was facing the girl who was staring intensely into the laptop screen. He heard her gasp before her head snaps up. Amber gasp again before slapping the laptop top down before paying full attention to her boyfriend. Her eyes widen at how swollen his eyes were, instantly she reaches out to Myungsoo's cheeks. As she caresses his face, she gently rubs her thumbs under his swollen eyes. 

 



"Why are your eyes swollen? It's about the sca-" Amber was startled when Myungsoo takes a hold of her hands and pulls her towards him as his hands wraps around her body. Her was head against Myungsoo's chest, listening to his heart beat as he starts to talk. 

 



"Scandal spreads fast doesn't it? Even you knew about it." MyungSoo whimpers. Amber knew she had said the wrong thing: when you hear Myungsoo's voice starts to whimper or his voice is really really low, you know that you had said something wrong.

 



"Myungsoo..." Amber lowly calls out his name as she knew that he wanted to cry or that he was really upset. MyungSoo cuts Amber off before she could say something. 

 



"Why does she have to target me, out of all the guys in the industry? Now all of my fans have left me. I hate her..." Myungsoo showed his hatred. His voice was weak and wavering. All of this came washing down too fast. MyungSoo couldn't digest the news and couldn’t take it easy. Negative ideas kept popping out of his mind. He couldn't help but to keep thinking about how this would ruin his career. 

 



"Now she made me cut my rehearsal-" he sniffles as tears came down. Amber felt her heart clench at the thought of her strong, stubborn and ice prince - boyfriend cry. Even worst that it's happening for real now.                        

When it comes to crying, Amber felt the most awkward. She doesn't know how to deal with it.                                

Ever since she debuted in 2009 she kept getting female confessions but she rejected them all because SHE AIN'T LESBIAN. And all of them had beg and cried in front of Amber. She didn't know how to comfort them and didn't want them to get the wrong idea, so she just stood there awkwardly until they stopped crying and leave. But this time it’s different, it wasn't some fungus mungus confessing their little love to her, we’re talking L, Kim Myungsoo, Amber's boyfriend. 

 

“Myungsoo.” Amber starts lowly. She pushes Myungsoo’s chest and sits up to face her boyfriend. Her hands once again caress Myungsoo cheeks as she begins to wipe away the tears that had fallen from his eyes. Amber could not let Myungsoo think negatively about this. She doesn’t want him to be sad and upset. She wants the old cute, happy and weird and awkward Kim Myungsoo. In order for this to happen, she needed to be strong and firm for him.

 

 

 

“Kim. Myung. Soo. Stop crying over this! This is not worth your stress and your tears. Whoever created this is just a nobody who is jealous of your fame. They targeted you because that’s how famous you are. You’re that famous that she wants that fame by creating the scandal.” Amber grew angry when she saw the confused look on his face. She couldn’t believe that Myungsoo is that dumb to realize that ‘Kim Do Yeon” girl just wanted his fame. Amber knows how popular Myungsoo is with the girls, he just doesn’t know, that’s how weird Myungsoo is.         Amber was so tensed that she doesn’t realize that she was holding his face tight- making his face look chubby and his lips sticking out.

 

“HOW DUMB ARE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO? HOW CAN YOU NOT REALIZE SHE IS JUST A DUMB, GREEDY, SELFISH WHO WANTS FAME? SO WHO CARES THAT THE FANS ARE LEAVING FROM YOUR FANDOM? NOW YOU CAN SEE HOW DUMB THEY ARE TOO. IF THEY WERE REALLY YOUR FAN THEY WOULD’VE STAY BY YOR SIDE AND SUPPORTED YOU? NOW STOP CRYING CAUSE YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN IS HERE! BE A MAN AND DON’T CRY INFRONT OF YOUR ONLY FAN!” Amber commanded Myungsoo. Amber said it in SUPER-FAST-MOTION-UNREALISTIC- pace that made Myungsoo stare blankly at her. She rolled her eyes as she drops her hands from his face. Amber didn’t know why she grew angry but the fact that he was being complaining over something that wasn’t true is just stupid. After a few seconds of realization of what she had said to her boyfriend, she started to feel bad.

 

 

Amber knew how soft-hearted Myungsoo was, and knew that he would easily get hurt. He is like a turtle. Hard and strong on the outside, but scared and soft in the inside. Amber turns to look at Myungsoo. She sees the shock and blank look on his face. Amber couldn’t help to feel guilty about it. She opens as she tries to take back what she had said.

 

“I’m sorry, Myungsoo. I- I Just- I just said that out of anger. I-I didn’t mean it. T-the- Yo- Your fans aren’t going to leav-“Amber was interrupted by a abrupt kiss. She instantly closes her eyes as she felt his soft lips press against hers. Amber parted her lips for Myungsoo. He begins to taste the sweet cherry taste of her chap stick. They parted before the kiss had gotten deeper, since they both know that they both are passionate- emotional kissers.Amber looks at Myungsoo as if she was asking him for an explanation.

 

 

“I can’t be mad at my only fan whom I love. Right fan?”Amber breaks into grinned that mirrors Myungsoo. Amber’s heart flutters when he gets the meaning of her raged comment. She couldn fight the urge to kiss Myungsoo,  she leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss. She pulls him into a hug before she whispers ‘I love you’ into Myungsoo’s ears. Myungsoo smiles before thanking his girlfriend.

 

“I love you too. Thank you for staying by my side. Thank you.”

 
 
 
 
 
author's notes
[CONTENTID4]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID4]