Satisfied

Our Fantasy ~ MyungBer Drabbles
Satisfied 
"Myung-ie!"

 

 

 

 

Amber calls out to Myungsoo making him turning around. Amber walks out the change room, shyly. Myungsoo was waiting outside of the girls for almost an half an hour now he was going to whine to Amber about it but once Myungsoo saw Amber he immediately forgot about it. Myungsoo was in a daze while drooling at the girl in front of him. 

 

 

 

 

Amber blushes at his reaction. She took half an hour deciding to wear a two piece swim wear or a one piece. When she checks in her bag she forgot to bring her one piece one, she groans irritatedly at how she wasted time on deciding what to wear when she only brought one of her bathing suit. Since Myungsoo drove 2 hours just to get to the Waterpark and have fun together. Amber doesn't want to bring the mood down and not go in the water park just because she doesn't want to wear the two piece bathing suit. She groans even louder and more irritated when she didn't even bring a T-shirt with her. She would wear the one that she wore here but she wouldn't have anything to change into too. Thinking that Myungsoo might have another T-shirt, she decides to ask Myungsoo for one of his shirts. 

 

 

 

 

Amber checks the time on her phone and realizes that 30 minutes has pasted. Knowing that Myungsoo is outside waiting for her, she quickly takes off her clothes and puts on the two piece bathing suit. Amber looks in the mirror, and she covers her face in embarrassment. Looking in the mirror, reflecting her bare abs. She was showing a lot of skin, you can sees her thin legs, her flat stomach and her arms since the bikini had 4 strings. 2 to tie around her neck and 2 to tie around her back. She curses Sulli when she went bathing suit shopping with her for this day. Amber face palms her self and makes a mental note not to shop with Sulli next time. 

 

 

 

Amber covers herself up with her bag as she sees him staring at her. 

 

 

 

"Myungsoo stoping looking at me like that!"

 

 

 

Myungsoo snaps out his daze when shes yells at him. Myungsoo whips his heads at the group of guys who were whistling. He realizes that they were whistling at Amber. He grew angry as they were checking out his girlfriend. Making Myungsoo's inner protective side come out. Pulling Amber into a hug as he covers Amber up, blocking the view from the erted guys who were staring at her like they were undressing her with their eyes. 

 

 

 

Giving them a death glare, showing the the erted guys that Amber had a boyfriend, they quickly left the area before Myungsoo punches them in the face. Despite, how hot and y Amber looks in that two piece swim suit, he was upset that she was showing too much skin and other boys could see her body. He wanted her all to himself. 

 

 

 

 

Amber pulls out the embrace and looks up to the man who hugged her in the middle of the blue. Myungsoo's hands were still around her small waist, he was pulling her closer to his body as guys walking by, stares at Amber. She gives him a confused look. Myungsoo inner protective boyfriend came out as he scolds her. 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you showing so much skin? Now other guys can look at you. Why aren't you wearing a T-shirt or something to cover you up?"

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo complains to her. Amber smiles at him at how over protective he is, that shows that he really cares about her. Snapping out of her thoughts, Ambrt remembers that she needed to ask him for a T-shirt. 

 

 

 

 

" That was what I was going to ask you. I forgot to bring a T-shirt. Do you have an extra t-shirt that i can wear?"

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo had an extra shirt in his bag but that was for him to change into. The only shirt he can give Amber is the one that he was wearing. He didn't want to take it off since he didn't like to show his skin but he didn't want guys to look at Amber in a erted way. He was guy so it doesn't matter for him, Myungsoo was more concerned Amber. 

 

 

 

 

" You can wear the shirt I'm wearing."

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo sternly says as he proceeds to take off his white shirt. Amber was about to stop him from taking his shirt off because she knew that Myungsoo didn't like to show skin. But when she was goin to stop him he already took off his shirt. He takes off his shirt before slipping the shirt through her head and pulling it down to cover her stomach and her . 

 

 

 

 

Amber felt her face burning red when she sees Myungsoo half . Seeing his 6 pack abs, she stares at it. Inside of her was fangirling but out side she was in shock that she could faint any moment. 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo chuckles at how red her face was, knowing that she was flustered because of his bare abs. Having the urge to kiss her, he leans in and kisses her cheeks before telling her to put her arms through the T-shirt. Amber nods before obeying what he told her to do. She puts her arms through the holes wearing the shirt. 

 

 

 

 

Spinning around to show Myungsoo her new outfit, Myungsoo blushes as she watches Amber in his t-shirt. 

 

 

 

 

"Eotae? How do I look?"

 

 

 

 

'Dang, she's even hot and adorable in my T-Shirt'  Myungsoo stayed quiet as he keep his thoughts and imaginations to himself. He couldn't stop his imaginations from running wild.. Who knows what Kim Myungsoo was imagining? Myungsoo takes a hold of her hands and intertwines it together, startling Amber. Pulling Amber, the couples enters into a block in the water park that had shops and restaurant for you to eat and shop. 

 

 

 

Walking together with intertwine hands, they were laughing at Myungsoo's funny story. The couple walked around the street seeing if there was anything to eat before going into the water park. 

 

 

 

As they were in the mist of chatting, Amber sees other girls who were glaring at Myungsoo like he was their prey. Myungsoo already had girls checking him out without having him half . Now he was half and was showing his 6 pack abs and his triceps...oh boy. Jealous, she was suddenly in the mood of talking anymore and her smile faded. Myungsoo was so into telling the story that he was unaware of the girls staring at him and Amber's sudden change of behaviour. 

 

 

 

A really pretty girl (Youfangurlies lol), with long wavy hair and who was wearing two piece hot pink bikini and had a body that all girls wanted walked up to Myungsoo stoping the couple from walking further. 

 

 

 

"Oh my god! Aren't you from INFINITE? You’re L, aren't you? I'm a big fan of INFINITE!"

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo scratches his head with his free hand as his other hand was connected to Amber's. Amber thought the girl was really pretty and cute and innocent like how Myungsoo wanted. Yup she was jealous, but all of that melt when the girl tells them how cute they look as a couple. 

 

 

 

"Oh My God!!!! Amber! I Love you! You look so pretty! You’re my ultimate girl bias! Omo! Are you guys going on a date? I'm a fan of you two! You guys make a cute couple <3... I was wondering if can have both of your autographs?"

 

 

 

Myungsoo and Amber smile at the girl as they nodded. The fan gives them a permanent marker before handing them her bag. After signing her bag Amber gives the bag and permanent marker back to the girl. The girl squeals as she hugs Amber tightly before leaving them alone.

 

 

 

After telling the media that they were dating, the air never felt so free. They gain a lot of love from their fans, yes there were anti fans and unpleasant comments about them but they both didn't care. As long as they were together out in the public dating without worrying that someone finds out about them that was good enough for them. 

 

 

 

Continuing to walk down the street, Amber's jealousy was gone. She happier than ever after hearing the fan's comment about their relationship. Myungsoo and Amber continued to walk down the street as they talked aput the fan girl that they just bumped into. They both agreed that she was very cute and hyper. They both laughed when Myungsoo suggested to introduce her to SungGyu, since lately he was lonely. 

 

 

 

The couple kept on chatting until they find a dokbokki shop. Wanting some dokbokki the couples walks in the shop finding a table they sit down in the shop near the door. 

 

 

 

"One DokBokki please!"

 

 

 

They shared a plate since they have a body to take care of since they are idols. The food was serve as they both drool at the food. Digging in, Myungsoo chuckles as he spots some sauce near the corner of Amber's lips. Drawing his hand towards her lips, he gently rubs the sauce, making Amber stop eating. Blushing at the contact, she looks up questionably at MyungSoo. He just smiled at her as he picks up a rice cake and drags it near . Feeding Amber,the couple ended up feeding each other. After they finish eating dokbokki, Myungsoo paid the Ahjumma before walking out of the shop.It was still afternoon, and the sun shining as bright as ever. The couple still had a lot of time to play in the water. 

 

 

 

“Let’s go Myung! Let’s go in the water park!”

 

 

 

Amber screams a like little girl acting all hyper. Myungsoo chuckles at her cute behaviour. Myungsoo knew that Amber loves to swim, even though they were just going to be on water slides and parks that were spraying water, she was very eager to play in the water 

 

 

 

Amber intertwines her hands with his as she pulls her back to the entrance where they go in the water park. 

 

 

 

Entering the water park, they found a beach chair to put their belongings on. putting their bags on the chair, Amber was still putting her stuff away. She jumps, she feels a pair of arms sneak around her waist startling her. Knowing that Myungsoo was back to being the cuddly Myung he is. She feels her back hits against his chest as his strong firm arms tighten around her waist. Amber held in her laugh when she feels Myungsoo's hands rubbing her stomach. 

 

 

 

Putting away the rest of her stuff away, she leans against his chest feeling the moment. Trying to pull away the arms around her waist, she finds them to tighten around her even more. Hmm... this was familiar, he always did this at home. Hugging her, he won't let got if she doesn't do what he wanted. Now the biggest case was a kiss, knowing that he wanted a kiss, she turns around to face the handsome man. She shivers when she looks in his loving eyes. 

 

 

 

“What do you want, Kim Myungsoo?”

 

 

 

Amber sees a evil smirk come out on his face.

 

 

 

“Give me a kiss…”

 

 

 

“That’s al-“

 

 

 

“On the lips, passionately.”

 

 

 

Amber gawks at his sudden request, she knew that if she doesn’t kiss him, he wouldn’t let go and let her enjoy the park. She decides to trick him and run away after she gives him a peck. Amber smirks as she takes his hands on her back. Rubbing his hands as she leans into his face. Amber compresses her lips against his as she holds his hands away from her back. Once she knew that he was fully distracted, she quickly pulls out of the kiss, running away from him, screaming like a little girl. 

 

 

 

MyungSoo realizes what she had done, he grew irritated and run a hand through his hair. 

 

 

 

“Aish this girl!”

 

 

 

Myungsoo chases after her, running into the water park. Getting themselves all wet, Amber screams as he chases her. Running around the water park like little kids, Myungsoo catches up to her and embraces her from the back. Pulling her back to his chest, he smiles as a idea pops into his head. Circling his arms around her waist, he tightens them as Myungsoo lifts her up from the back making Amber letting out a playful scream. Twirling around as Amber lets out a laugh. He lets her back down before she gets dizzy. Still embracing from the back, they both laugh at what just happen.

 

 

 

 

“I’m not letting go now until you kiss me for real.”

 

 

 

Myungsoo says as he tightens his arms. Amber turns around as she circles her arms around his neck. Smiling cheekily at Myungsoo, she decided to make his wish to come true. Amber jumps up, naturally Myungsoo hands held her thighs up to his waist carrying her. His face was confused at what was happening. It made Amber want to squish his cute face. 

 

 

 

Amber looks into his eyes giving him a sign that she wants to kiss. Leaning in as she compresses her lips against his. Amber encircles her arms around his neck like she was hugging him. They both smile in the kiss as they felt water splash against them as they realize that they were standing under a arch shaped water sprayer. But that don’t stop the couple from kissing. Kissing until they were out of breath, she pulls out of the kiss as she gives one last kiss to sweeten up the disappointment to break the kiss away. 

 

 

 

“Are you satisfied Kim? Now can you drop me and go on the water slides?”

 

 

 

Amber said with flabbergast in her tone. Myungsoo drops Amber on to the ground before she pulls him to one of the slides. The whole way he was smiling at what just had happen. He had a secret where he was scared of going on the water slides but that kiss they just had the ablity forget about the fear. the kiss had numb his consciousness, as his subconscious takes over. 



 

 

 

 

Yes, he was beyond satisfied.

 
Ah! Me MyungBer feels...>< I Love this. I wrote this after seeing little kids at the water park, they were so adorable O^O Then a scenarios popped in my head and i had to write it out! And Volla here it is!^^ Me Hope you enjoy! Please Comment and subscribe! Peace! Love All you subscribers T^T <3
 
 
 
author's notes
[CONTENTID4]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID4]