Speechless

Our Fantasy ~ MyungBer Drabbles
 Speechless 
 Myungsoo watches her dance up on stage with her group for her comeback stage. He smiles as the screams were crazy when her part comes up. Standing backstage as his glazed was fixed on her, as his heart started to race like how he did when he first laid his eyes on her. That feeling felt electrifying as his insides were sparking inside. Something in him wanted to wrap his hands around her petit waist and inhale her strawberry scent once again.

Watching the screen, the cameraman films Amber as she makes those y faces that made him aroused and flustered. He was going to watch them perform until the song ends but unfortunately he was called back to INFINITE’s waiting room for a makeup check. Myungsoo takes one last glance at her before he goes into the halls that led him back to his waiting room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His patience was slowly running out. Right now he was sitting in the makeup chair and was getting his makeup repaired. The makeup Noona told him it wouldn’t take long but it took longer than it should have. It probably has been 10 minutes now and her pre-record stage probably has ended now. Myungsoo groans in annoyance as he runs his hands through his hair. He was for once very excited to go to music show schedules because he heard that her group was having their comeback this week after a year long hiatus. But in the end, he only got to see her but didn’t get the chance to talk to her in face to face.

The last time he saw her was a few months ago? When they both secretly came out of their dorms at night and met up with each at the park near her apartment. That night was the day that he has confessed to her, he thought he would get rejected but to his surprise he was pulled into mesmerizing kiss. He would not forget that day until he dies, no, for eternity.

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo regains his consciousness as the makeup Noona calls him. He looks up to the makeup Noona as she tells him that his make was done. Myungsoo thanks his Noona before speed walking to the door to find his girlfriend. When he was about to walk out of the waiting room, he hears some call out for his name until he realizes that it was Sunggyu.

 

 

 

 

“Yes Hyung?” Myungsoo answers Sunggyu as he didn’t move from his position from opening the door.

 

 

 

 

“Where are you going? We’re going to record our stage now.” Sunggyu informed his dongsaeng in a stern tone. Myungsoo gasps as he realizes that he had a recording after his girlfriend’s pre-record comeback stage. He was so caught up with meeting up with her, he forgot about his schedule. Myungsoo lets out a heavy sigh before closing the door as he finds the coordi noona for today’s performance outfit.

 

 

 

 

INFINITE was waiting backstage as they watch the monitor. All of them were so focused on the group performing that they didn’t realize Myungsoo who was staring at the girl with short hair. After INFINITE has heard that the group has done pre-recording, they all fix themselves and stood up straight wanting to look good in front of the girls, of course they were a sunbae to INFINITE since they debuted earlier then INFINITE. Myungsoo on the other hand was less caring but his eyes were looking out for her. He stood behind s as one by one the girls come down the stage and into the back stage. INFINITE kept on bowing and greeting as they come down from the stage. First, Victoria came down, then Sulli, then, Luna then, Krystal. That was it? Wasn’t it was 5 member group? Where is Amber?

 

 

 

 

“F(x) sunbae’s new song is really addictive!” Myungsoo heard one of s complemented them. He looks at the stage and back to the group members. One of them was staring at him tensely until he looked at her. Krystal smiles at him warmly making Myungsoo feel awkward at the moment. He didn’t want to seem rude so he smiled back at her. It was a forced smile, he was bit worried if the smile looked creepy. All those thoughts were washed away when he hears SungJong call out his girlfriend’s name.

 

 

 

 

“Amber!” SungJong calls out to her as he gives her a tight hug. It somehow irked him a bit to see SungJong hug his girlfriend. He knew that SungJong and Amber were just close friends, but maybe because he misses her? Looking away at the scene when, s start giving Amber bro hugs, tight hugs, and a small chat.  Myungsoo started to feel a bit lonely as Amber did not even look at him once.

Then he realizes that the other F(x) members left the backstage as Amber were swarmed with boys. As jealousy was boiling up in him, he restrains himself from pulling her out of the circle that s had made around her, and smother with kisses and pull her in a hug, inhaling Amber’s scent in front of s showing them off. He knew that all of s were close to Amber plus, she was their favourite member in F(x). But Myungsoo knew that Amber wouldn’t be too happy about it and s will know about his relationship with Amber.

Myungsoo pouts as ‘his’ Amber was being harassed by s. Watching the group, he thinks of ways to get Amber out of the group. Until he remembers that the other F(x) members had left, he could use this as an excuse and get her away from s.

 

 

 

 

“Yah, give the girl some space and stop bothering her. She has a schedule to attend to; her member’s have already left.” Myungsoo says in a taut tone before he breaks into the group to the centre where Amber is. His eyes met hers, as he gives Amber a stern look while Amber looks at him blankly. All their heads snap at the stage when they heard the PD yell for their group's performance. The group bid their goodbye to Amber before walking up the stage.

 

 

 

 

 Amber sees that they all went up the stage; she begins to walk to the exit. Amber jumps when she felt her hand being tight held, she looks up to find Myungsoo giving her a smile while he closes his eyes. Amber smiles back and watches him walk up to film his performance. The warm feeling of him holding her hand was still there as she walks out to the exit to her next schedule.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After F(x) had come back to Mnet Countdown from their schedule, Amber ran in the halls to find Myungsoo. She takes a deep breath before opening the door to Myungsoo’s waiting room. The smile on her face fades as she sees no one in there waiting room. Walking back out as she closes the door, she bumps into someone’s chest. Amber’s eyes widen and apologize to him. She hears him chuckle, and telling that it was okay. Amber looks up to his face and softens as realizes that it was just Sehun.

 

 

 

“Oh, Sehun your finished the pre-recording of your stage?”  

 

 

 

 

“Yea, Erm… Noona.” Amber’s eyebrow rises as she adored her dongsaeng at how shy and cute he looks. Her eye looks up and down, watching his every movement. She knew that Sehun had something to say, it was written all over his face.

 

 

 

 

“Just spit it out.” Amber spat as she looks at Sehun in worry when she sees the worried look on his face. She takes a hold of his arm and squeezes it to give reassurance the worried Sehun.

 

 

 

 

Sehun snaps his head as he looks at Amber when he feels her hands on hers. Sehun closes his eyes as he gulps the fear down as well as his saliva. He takes one last breath before using this chance to confess everything to her.  Amber shivers as Sehun stares down at her making her feel small. Sehun leans down near Amber’s right ear. He cautiously looks around before whispering in her ear making her shiver.

 

 

 

 

“I think I’m in love…”

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aish, where is this girl?” Myungsoo walks back to the hall he had passed when trying to find his girlfriend. Looking down the hall, his heart drops at the scene. All he sees is Amber’s back facing him and a guy with rainbow hair in front of her.  He realizes that the guy is Oh Sehun from EXO K and the guy that who Amber talked about being the ideal material husband. Jealousy was burning in his blood as he curls his fist in a ball. He clenches his teeth when Sehun abruptly grabs her hands. His body was boiling hot but he knew not to jump to conclusions. Myungsoo calms himself down before walking towards his girlfriend. He encircles his right hand around her back, pulling her closer to his body, showing off to Sehun that Amber was his and telling him ‘hands off’ his girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, where have you been? I’ve have been looking all over the place for you.” Myungsoo says, ignoring the boy who was holding his girlfriend’s hand, hoping that Amber would give him a little attention. He frowns when Amber elbows his stomach as she slips out of his embrace.

 

 

 

 

“Sehun, we will talk about it later.”Amber ignores Myungsoo’s eye daggers that were shootin out of his eyes.  She knew that Myungsoo hated to be ignored, like a little child that needs to be spoiled, but she won’t. Amber giving him the cold should since that he interrupted the conversation that she was having with Sehun. Alright, now everything is ruined. Amber turns around to face the boy who throwing daggers at her with his eyes the whole time. When Amber was about to scold him, Myungsoo grabs a hold of her arm and pulls her in his waiting room. He pushes her against the wall next to the door; they stared at each other until the door closes making the room dark. Their only light source was the tv that was left on in the corner of the room.

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing?” Amber stutters as she starts to feel his hands to explore her body.

 

 

 

 

“Tell me what were you doing with that Oh Sehun guy?” Myungsoo asks ignoring her question and starts to kiss Amber’s jaw line.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t think you want to know.” Amber says in confidence as she smirks. She knew him too well, too well that one question could tell Amber everything what he is feeling and thinking.

 

 

 

 

“Oh really? Tell me, I think I want to know everything that involves with my girlfriend.” He says objecting her thought. Myungsoo knew how social his girlfriend is. At least two random fans or idol a day, boy or girl, would come up to his girlfriend, Amber and confessed their obsessive love to her. In this case, he hopes that Sehun weren’t one of them.

 

 

 

 

“Sehun is gay.” Amber was right, he didn’t want to know. No wonder when he went up Amber during their conversation, Sehun was like staring down at him while smiling creepily at him. His eyes widens at the thought that Sehun might be in love with him.

 

 

 

 

“You were jealous, am I right or wrong?” Amber smirks at him as she knew the answer to the question. Before Amber could say anymore, Myungsoo crashes his lips against Amber’s, compressing hard on each other. Amber knew how red his face was right now from the embarrassment, she would make fun of him about it but she knew that Myungsoo prevented her from doing that by kissing her. He knew that every kiss he gives her will leave her breathless and speechless.

 
 
 
 
 
author's notes
[CONTENTID4]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID4]