Convincing the Hyung

One Who Will Rule

 

Changmin and Kyuhyun were walking in silence until the house and entered, Kyuhyun Changmin on a guided tour of the house where he was explaining what do until dinner time.

-Come dine children - Kangin called the two youngest who were in the room watching TV.

-Where's Yunho?-Leeteuk also asked entering the room

-I have not seen him since we arrived - Changmin said getting worried and a little embarrassed to have forgotten if his hyung

-Aaah, he might still be in the garden - Leeteuk said beating a hand-shaped handle on one open as soon as he closes his mouth they heard the front door opening and closing it takes me a few seconds to Yunho gut room where everyone was staring directly at him.

-Distracts me watching the flowers and time passed I realized that not - no waiting Yunho said the question was obvious, scratching the rear of your neck.

-Okay at least you came back just in time for dinner-Leeteuk said, smiling excitedly that I made dinner tonight and the boss usually makes more than who I wanted today to be special hope you like it - Leeteuk finished going to the dining room being followed the other three.

-So Yunho, Changmin from tomorrow you will be going to school with Kyuhyun - Leeteuk said serving dinner for the kids.

-Okay, Omma will be fun neeh Hyung, neeh Kyu - Changmin said smiling excitedly while Yunho and Kyuhyun just agreed with the head.

After dine Kangin and Leeteuk were probably gone to work while the kids were watching TV to living room.

 Changmin was still thinking about how to tell your brother that he wanted to train his powers and the powers and Kyuhyun had also met some other people who had also.

-Changmin and I think you better talk pro Hyung soon know - Kyuhyun whispered softly in his ear Changmin.

-Yeah I'll tell you now - Changmin whispered back

-Hyung - Changmin said, turning his attention Hyung for you.

Changmin pov. On

-Hyung - I called and he turned and looked me is now!

- Hyung know I like to train my powers - I said and he looked at me with wide eyes and then looked back at Kyu and back at me kind as to tell me not to say this in front of Kyu

-Hyung also has powers- and before he could speak I continued-he also knows some people that can help me be stronger. - he opened his mouth closed sooner looks like he is thinking about it is that it will leave ?

- But Min, why you want to get stronger and not as if you are about to face a war. - He said

-but not the only ones with powers have bad people who use power to hurt, and according to my hyungs we have to stop them fighting them until we find our king who guided us to victory and ruled. - Kyu said with a serious look on his face Yunho-hyung was quiet again.

-But I do not want the Min between a war that has nothing to do with him - hyung said looking at me with concern in his eyes visible.

- Yunho-hyung I want to help people who may be injured by these evil people I want to help and also I know what you are feeling hyung you know I know - I said

Min-Alright, I know you feel more you can get hurt.

Hyung-if I will hurt for a good cause, please - he sighed.

-I think it's time for us to go to bed got school tomorrow, Good night he would get up and leave.

Wait-hyung will let you or not - I said almost desperately, he sighed and turned around and just looked at me for a few minutes just nodding.

-Min, I do not want you in the middle of a war more I think Hyungs's Kyuhyun would not send a child to war if only to train and try not to get hurt - Yunho hyung said with an authoritative voice and looking at me seriously.

Do not worry so much Yunho-hyung my hyungs just train us, until we are strong enough and are just as small clashes, but the enemies are very strong over the leader will not let anything happen to us that is still in training - Kyu said giving an additional force for hyung did not have many questions, and it looks like it worked.

-Okay, but for now we will sleep right? - Yunho said Kyu doing and I stand up from the couch and follow towards our own rooms.

Changmin pov. Off

Yunho pov.on

At the moment the Min went home bath, I think I can think without you to worry about whether or not he's listening.

Really do not want him to go to this training because at some point he will be summoned to fight the enemies however he seemed so happy because there others like him.

* Sigh * now is the umpteenth time I breath in one day, just hope I have made the right decision.

I'm so tired of so many things happened on the same day and I slowly drifted off to dreamland.

Yunho pov. off

Kyuhyun pov. On

Crazy to me to account for the hyungs I managed to convince Changmin to trill with us and not so late I'll call and tell him leading this novelty. Quickly dialed one number as well known.

-Hello Rain-hyung, I called to tell you that tomorrow we will have a new member to the training

- ...

Yes, yes and Jung Changmin who the old woman said she was coming to my house and also had powers.

- ...

-Uhum he agreed and his older brother was worried because he is afraid that Changmin was hurt, but then I told him that learners do not fight yet, so he reluctantly agreed mind-counted for Rain-hyung was known as the brothers Jung he told me to be more gentle with them hehe of course I'll be because they are my brothers.

  Kyuhyun pov.off

Changmin pov.on

I had never taken a bath in a place so big it has a bath hehe.  Drying my hair, properly dressed went to my dorm for now I think the Hyung so helpful and he knows that to have a great sensitivity I do not adapt quickly to unfamiliar places.

I took the towel from my head and soon the bed was right my dear Yunho-hyung who take care of me so well this year and a half without our parents, I approached the bed slowly so as not to make noise and wake Yunho-hyung.

I her silky hair despite Hyung always look tough and strong and he just a child who scares easy anymore does not indicate the more I feel your fear.

And also I better go to sleep because you have school tomorrow hehe awhile since I will not have more to college full confidence in my intelligence.

Changmin pov. Off

The day broke and soon all the inhabitants of the house of Kim stood bathed each in turn.

Ate the breakfast, each followed his path as Leeteuk took the children to school in a car Kangin was home, it was his day off.

The day passed as quickly as it came it was time to go home, the more clear that two boys of nine years went to another place.

-Hyung I and Kyu's going to this place for training will see you at dinner time, bye. - Changmin said waved at his hyung who was in front of the school waiting for Leeteuk.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Changmin and Kyuhyun were in front of a very large mansion.

And Changmin here that you and I will train I have warned the Rain-hyung we will train together and then I'll go so introduces you to the staff ae can start training Kyuhyun said moving toward large wooden door.

-Rain-hyung who is? - Changmin asked, because he felt a great admiration for this person Kyuhyun.

-And our leader the person who trained the older so they can train us well-Kyuhyun said with a proud smile.

-Rain-hyung that person should be very strong neeh?! - Changmin said beginning to be infected by the admiration of Kyuhyun - cannot wait to meet him - he still lively finish

Sure, let's go - Kyuhyun said finally knocking ready mind being serviced by a maid.

The two entered the mansion and Kyuhyun in front leading the way to a room on the second floor.

Changmin was looking closely at the mansion that was even more amazing on the inside. Not be long for him to stop in front of a white door with golden contrasting views with a white wall as well.

Kyuhyun had knocked on the door.

-Between - said a voice from the other side of the door.

-Rain-hyung I brought the beginner - Kyuhyun said excitedly.