Time to Talk

One Who Will Rule

  Changmin took Yunho home flying, he rested the oldest in his own bed. Changmin was very concerned about his Hyung, because from then on Yunho was in the middle of the war officially.

  Also in the temple, Kyuhyun wanted to know what you want exactly happened, but as not really know the people in front was a little hesitant to ask him about it.


Jaejoong and the others were silent pondering what just happened right before their eyes.

-Yoosu, EunHae, Kyuhyun it's time we left. - Jaejoong said looking at the mentioned

-Jaejoong Hyung, you're being so friendly and do not even know each other. - Kyuhyun asked awkwardly scratching the back of the neck.

- Of course I am friendly with you, for you younger brother of Yunho, then automatically you and our friend too. - Jaejoong told Kyuhyun.

  Jaejoong and the other five were toward the main door each giving a brief goodbye to G-Dragon, and out the door.

-Of Anything, and always come back - G-Dragon half shouted out of the house still sitting on the floor.

-Staff Rude or thanked. - G-Dragon muttered getting up and going to do what was doing before the others arrive.

Changmin pov.

  -As Is almost night and Hyung is not yet agreed. - I said to no one in particular, and then suddenly gave me thirsty. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen where it was the refrigerator. Were 6h: 00min pm the sun was setting.

  I went back to the room Hyung when I opened the door Yunho hyung was sitting in bed with their feet dangling next to it, but there's something strange to the aura around Yunho hyung-this different, it was a strange feeling as if only to look for it would make anyone tremble at the base and curve.

-Hyung, You feel better. - I said getting closer, he raised his head and looked at me with an intense look directly into my eyes, I felt a chill, which soon disappeared when Yunho hyung-smiled.

 Yes, never felt so good. - Hyung told me, but that sense of change was still present in the room. I approached and sat on the bed hyung.

-Changmin, I want to know what you want you are hiding from me. - The hyung said getting serious and looking straight at me.

-Now You're at it from head to toe, I'll tell you what told me the first day I went to the Rain-hyung's mansion. - I said sitting down more comfortably.

I told the Hyung all what Rain had told me nine years ago.

-You mean that we are children of the kingdom princess of darkness and the prince of the kingdom of light. - Yunho- hyung said more he was not as shocked as I expected.

-Yup. - I said.

- Okay, but why do not you tell me this before Changmin? - Hyung asked me punch this time is not looking at me.

- I guessed it would be better if you did not know hyung, why put him officially in the conflict. - I said looking at the floor.

 - And only this time, you did not inform me of anything and if you have been injured or even died Min, what would I do? - Yunho- hyung spoke to the whispering voice turning to look at me.

 -Hyung I'm sorry, but do not have to think so in these nine years I've just been training and fighting with the weaker soldiers, I did not tell before because I wanted to protect you from all this hyung, you forgive me? - I said looking at the hyung under my fringe.

-And of course I forgive you, but with the proviso that you never hide important things from me, we are understood? - Hyung said seriously, but then smiled. I just nodded.

-Changmin, Let me your little finger - hyung said putting his hand with the little finger stretched in front of me, that childish, just like hyung, I smiled and put my little finger in it.

-Yubikiri GenMan use tsuitara hari senbou nomasu. Yubi kita !!! - Yunho- huyng sang shaking our hands, joined by the little finger, - that, and a promise of Japanese ritual if you lie swallowed a thousand needles and will cut your finger.

-Yunho - Hyung, I will not lie over this well. - I said letting our fingers.

Suddenly Yunho hyung stood.  He looked at his watch.

-Damn is too late for my service. - Hyung said with panic voice.

-If Hyung calm, remember that yesterday the restaurant door was destroyed? So I guess you will not work today. - I said doing hyung sit on the bed again.

-i’m back. - I heard the floor downstairs this Kyuhyun.

-We're in the room. - I yelled back. It takes a few seconds and Kyuhyun entered the smiling room.

-What Happened? You look so happy. - Yunho hyung said, smiling with a raised eyebrow, that there strange feeling that I felt from him earlier was weaker is almost imperceptible, but was still there.

 You know after you have left the temple Jaejoong hyung and others took me with them, so I trained with Yoochun and Junsu as my opponents were Donghae and Eunhyuk teachers, they --Are very strong, but failed to break my barriers. - Kyuhyun said quickly and excitedly, a while I did not see him so excited.

- So you also Kyu was not for Rain-hyung mansion today he will give a scolding at us tomorrow. - I said not that I was scared or something and just that and a bag to listen to sermon.

-And Because you did not go to practice today Min - Yunho hyung-said.

-because I wanted to stay here until you wake up.- I said confidently.

 So hyung hugged me.

- Own, that careful little brother I have. - He said laughing. Kyu was laughing too.

-Let's Just dinner I'm hungry. - I told myself dropping off Hyung bear hug.

Sure we eat, Leeteuk omma and Kangin Appa were traveling on business yesterday is not it? - The Hyung said getting up and going to the kitchen.

-Yaah, Hyung because you question things and leaves. - Kyu leaves the room too loud.

-Myself expect their noisy. - I said and went behind my brothers.

 in the kitchen Yunho - hyung was opening the cupboards to see What had to eat.

-What Do you think I do, Bibimbap *? - Hyung asked already picking up the ingredients.

-approved. - I and the Kyu said at the same time.

- And then ta'll do quite as the Min and a food monster. - Yunho hyung said laughing and turning to cut the ingredients.

-I Just what appreciate life has to offer the food. - I said proudly, there's nothing better in this world than food that's for sure.

  After an hour goofing off dinner was ready, though hyung be a little silly he cooks well. We finished dinner and were doing nothing again until.

-You Do not have two home activity to do it? - Hyung asked, I had forgotten. I looked at Kyu he was quiet as if thinking.

-I Know you two are smart and all, but have to do your homework. - Hyung said authoritarian, and I felt like I should not disagree with that.

-In Know hyung , we do homework then we back. - Kyu said getting up from the couch and going to the room.

I followed him leaving Yunho hyung-alone in the room.

-Kyu. - I said doing even look at me. -You Noticed something different about hyung?

 

-out Strong aura that surrounding it, or the feeling of not disobey him - then he realized.

-What Do you think does it have something to do with the seal of the disruption? - I asked now were standing in the middle of the hall.

-I Really do not know Changmin, but well and likely to be so now let's do the duty and return to room. - He said going into her own room I did the same.

Changmin pov. off

Yunho pov. on

 The Kyu and Min were doing must now stand alone that boring, I hope they come back soon.

 I'm wondering how will my life from now on, I have not tried to use the power that was  released, maybe I should test now that the boys so busy.

 

 I got up and went out in the side yard that was only sand and stones here is something less easy to catch fire.

 

-The Problem is how I do it - I said to myself. Min just want to happen to and wind blows and does so with me too?

 

  The already know will turn for Jaejoong hyung and ask them to come here and not that late. I grabbed my cell phone Jaejoong hyung-pocket and the others had given me their numbers yesterday.

I chose the number of hyung and clicked connect. is calling

 

Phone.

-Hello

-Jaejoong-Hyung it’s me Yunho.

-What Do you want?

-I wanted you to tell me how do I use my power.

-And Simple What you need to do is concentrate and imagine the way his power must become, for example, imagine throwing a fireball, but first concentrate your energy on hand that you want the power to be released , and imagine playing a normal ball forward , simple is not it.

  Thank you hyung, I'll try that way. Good Night bye bye.

 

I hung up the phone and tried to do it the way that Jae-hyung said. It did not work maybe, I'm not concentrating enough.

Yunho pov. Off.

    After many attempts not well sucedias, Yunho decided to think of another way to focus, he closed his eyes and imagined an orange flame then concentrated his energy on his right hand it was hot. Took a deep breath, and then wondered if throwing a ball worked the fire was launched, straight light emanating from the flames breaking the darkness of night.

 

Changmin that has the window of his room facing the backyard where Yunho is having their experiences saw the strong orange light and then felt his hyung.

-Aish, This Hyung it can only be crazy. - Changmin said getting up and going towards the backyard.

Once there he saw Yunho stopped with a smile not always off but only one pull of lips.

-Hyung. - Changmin called Yunho looked at him and then smiled widely.

-Hey, I got Min. - Yunho said excitedly

-this amazing and hyung, you could do it yourself? - Changmin asked looking at the sand and some stones that were black now because of the heat of the fire.

-not Literally alone, I called Jaejoong hyung-he told me what to do, so I tried to get up. - Yunho was very excited about winning and not stop smiling.

Changmin then had an idea.

-Hyung, What you think to go with me and Kyu  for Rain's mansion tomorrow - Changmin said with a small smile.