Danger

One Who Will Rule

 

This must be one of the silliest chapters already escrevir, but I hope you like it and tell me if ta understandable ^ _ ^

____________________________________________________________♥___________________________________________________________

After taking leave of his new friends smiling Yunho walks toward the bus stop, thinking about how today was a great day.

Coming to work as a waiter was a fancy restaurant. Yunho goes to the locker room wearing his uniform: suit close, white blouse, black tie and black shoes.

He was nearing the end of their shift when a friend came to talk to him.

- Hey, Yunho why are you so happy today, said his school friend who also chose to accompany Yunho work in this restaurant.

-And today I made ​​five new friends and so very cool - Yunho replied smiling.

-Be careful they will want something other than your friendship? - Said the friend with a guy would be.

- What do you mean something else? - Yunho tilted his head slightly, as if wrapped his head was full of question marks.

- Aish, make sure you and an adult? - The friend said sighing. Yunho just pouted and when I went to answer, there was a huge crash from the front door, the two friends looked at each other and ran to see what had happened.

As they approached, they saw the door smashed and all four boys inside.

-Hey, Yun think the best agent in the foot - the friend said.

- Not until customers leave these guys seem dangerous now help me to guide personnel for emergency exit. - In this Yunho, walking towards a table that had a family of four, his father and mother and two small children were crying.

- You can go out the emergency door, and that side which is safer out there than in here. - Yunho said pointing to a door that had a plaque written EXIT. The family was quick to go in that direction. Yunho walked to other customers.

While the intruders entered the site and looked sideways as if looking for something. The restaurant was almost empty.

All employees were helping to evacuate the staff and the manager was running well. Nobody seemed to Miss Yunho or your friend.

-Hey, hey stop crying okay? I'll help you, to find his parents, but we have to get out of here first. - Yunho said in a calm voice to scare even the girl who was crying.

She just nodded, but suddenly there was another bang of the door being forced open.

 Yunho had finally managed to take the girl under the table and walked through was crouched between tables fallen, with the little girl holding her hand.

-Hey, you stop - one of the intruders said to Yunho doing on their trail and look up the four were looking at him, Yunho then said to the little girl.

- You will go towards that door where have those guys and tell them to leave. - Yunho told girl who was now crawling behind the tables fallen.

Yunho stood up and stood in front of the four intruders who were with the face of terror.

- Hey, look we find our prince, is our lucky day today - one of them said grinning what do Yunho did crawl.

- It seems that not much need to hunt to find it . - The other said Yunho gulped and took a step backward.

Yunho pov.

As well found your prince?

Do they come to steal and need a fifth person to put things in the bag and that person needs a code name?

- Come on, we do not go to hurt you - he told me smiling A drug he ta approaching.

I more of a step backwards, he keeps coming in my direction, I take two steps backward until bump into a column. I do not want to be accomplice of bandits and then dies miserably.

- Min where you at a time like this? - I said quietly

Then suddenly began to blow, but we're still inside the restaurant, where does this wind. I opened my eyes that I can not remember having them closed to see someone taller than me in front of me I know that silhouette.

-Min - I said aloud tricky.

-Drug Hyung you can not stay out of trouble? - He said in a voice I would pouted.

- But Min it's not my fault if they want to pack a fifth person. -I said slipping to the floor.

-What did Hyung Pack? - Changmin asked me now he was facing me.

-What they want to steal, but I swear I do not wanna Min accomplice of criminals. - I replied. So Min hit a hand on his forehead and sighed, why did he do it?

- Hyung, I do not think they want a fifth person. And do not worry I believe you, now let's get out of here, okay? - He said, holding one of my arms and raising.

Now that I look brings me I see Changmin Kyuhyun, but he's back and beside it has two more people I do not know.

-Min, who are these two people? - I wonder looking at the Min

-They are my friends - Hyung then, I present to you, but first let's get out of here - he said pulling me toward the exit.

-Min, how you got here? If I'm not mistaken the place you train and opposite. - I asked was really curious.

- You called me hyung. - He said.

- I called? - I asked the head tilted slightly.

- Yes, I listened to the winds and also had a feeling you were in danger Hyung.

- Min amazing that you are stronger every day - I said, smiling 'm so proud of my little brother.

- Hey , Yunho - I heard someone calling me I turned and saw that they were my new friends .

-Hi, What do you people doing here? - I asked.

-In passing only, we are going in the same direction if we do not care all together. - Jaejoong - hyung said.

Changmin heard clearing his throat.

- So this and my little brother, Changmin - I said to them presenting Min.

- Hi, I 'm Junsu.

- Yoochun.

- Jaejoong.

- Eunhyuk.

- Hi, I'm Donghae.

Nice to meet you - Changmin said he seemed to be restless middle why?

Yunho pov. Off

Changmin pov.

How strange this group all five have different powers, as my hyung made ​​friends with them?

I'm curious about them, especially this guy Jaejoong I can't read it as I do with the other four.

But they do not seem dangerous. What did really worry me and these four restaurants? He seemed to know about the drug hyung.

- Hyung, let's go home you must be tired, right? - I said looking at the Yunho - hyung

- A little, the event now in a little restaurant drain my energy - Hyung said smiling, I can not do nothing but laugh too and contagious.

-Yunho what happened? - Jaejoong asked.

-Hyung, Nothing much, just a robbery. - Yunho hyung said.

-How so assault you hurt this okay? - Suddenly began to feel Junsu hyung, and expects this business?

I pulled hyung closer to me and he looked at me weird.

- What was Min - he said trying to get loose.

- Nothing was due - I said awkwardly, dropping the.

- So you mean you and overprotective with his Hyung - said the guy called Yoochun he was laughing.

-It's okay Min they will not hurt me, are my friends. - Yunho said, smiling.

- Okay, let's you are going in the same direction so let's together - I told friends of hyung he seemed to be very happy with them.

We were walking quietly, Yunho - hyung, Junsu, Yoochun, Donghae and Eunhyuk were going in front talking about something trivial, but my interest was right beside me.

So - Jaejoong - ssi because I can not read you - I casually asked.

-Why do I prevent myself from reading Changmin - ssi - he answered me calm, this guy is starting to annoy me.

- You two are some figures, especially his brother he has no idea what is happening is not it?. - He said laughing.

- I chose not to tell him about it, then you know about us and came at the behest of which of the kingdoms? - I asked already getting ready to fight.

-Changmin Hush, I 'm not your enemy much less than the five Yunho are his friends. And upon the kingdoms he will eventually discover sooner or later. - He told me I felt that he was not lying, but stayed with my guard up.

- When and how did you know my Hyung? - I asked cautiously.

- I , Donghae and Eunhyuk , he met this afternoon , but Junsu and Yoochun were already with him probably since the morning , the four were more like fighting or training while Yunho was just sitting watching, I stopped to continue the fight then we sat near Yunho and spent a few hours talking about us . - He said looking for Hyung.

- Jaejoong you are on our side? - I asked.

- I am on the side of Yun, the five and you’re going to be on the side of his brother or had joined with one of the kings? - He said.

-Of course I 'll stay on the side of Hyung because I ally itself to these old geezers who think only rule over the other and gave up looking for their own children , to seek the grandchildren they do not even know what they look like ? - I said

- Glad you know about this stupid bet, but not so sure about the look of you they must have spies everywhere. - He said with a serious face.

When I was still talking to Yunho - hyung called us.

- Changmin -ah, Jaejoong - hyung let's get ice cream! - Yunho - hyung said, already heading toward ice cream being followed by the other four.

- We can talk about this another time? - I asked as we walked into the ice cream parlor.

-Sure, and do not worry we will protect Yun while you’re away - he told me, and I just nodded.

After we take ice cream and talked a lot, each followed its course five went one way and I the other and Hyung. This would be a great time to go home the flying, it was a bit late and the streets were empty.

- Hyuung? - I called him, he just hummed in response.

- Do you want to fly? - I asked his way he stopped and looked at me funny.

-Min, you can fly? - He asked me, with a mixture of excitement and shock.

- I am still training, but I can fly short distances perfectly fine. - I said confidently, trying to convince him.

- But here at home and not in the near Min, took the bus so remember? - He said still looking at me.

Hyung - and already late and the bus will take flies and much faster. - I will not give up my argument.

- But Min ... - I interrupted.

- Ahh hyung, I’m give up to convince you, you' too stubborn. - I said losing patience and getting closer and holding him by the waist.

A windstorm surrounded us and within seconds we were in the air, rising higher.

- Changmin, I did not agree with that. - Yunho - hyung said half shouting ooh Hyung stubborn will count on.

- If you do not want to fall Hyung and better insure ignoring what did I say he had said, and feel secure in my neck.

 I flew up to get a good, in front of the house door I landed softly, let the hyung he stood then turned to me grinning.

-Min it was fun, let's do it again? - He asked me with eyes shining, this hyung and a child.

Let's go to sleep for now hyung - I said opening the door to enter the house the same was unlocked Kyu should already have arrived, listened to Hyung yawning and I automatically yawned too, we both had a long day today.

-Good Night - Hyung - I said. Opening the door to my room.

-Good Night Min - he said softly rubbing his eyes into the room itself.

 We stopped sleeping together since I was 15 that was the time when my power wind awoke , and while we were asleep began to blow strong inside the room and it took the oxygen that had it on their windows closed and I did not runs the risk of killing my hyung unintentionally .

I went into my room and changed clothes for a more comfortable lay on my bed thinking about how it would from now on, I looked at the ceiling until falling asleep.

Changmin pov . off

_________________________________________________♥___________________________________________

 

Hi, this was another chapter hope I have not disappointed or something continue reading subscribe and comment ^ _ ^
Thank you