New Home

One Who Will Rule

 

The next morning, Yunho woke first, as always stood up and looked at the clock marked 7:30, it was still early, he left the room to take a shower when she came properly dressed hair combed and teeth brushed Changmin saw him sitting on the bed with eyes in a pale blue and white look on his face he was having a vision, Yunho approached slowly and waited for his brother back his vision did not take long, Changmin turned his head and saw his Hyung watching him with curious eyes probably wanting know what you want he had seen.

- Hyung we'll be very happy with our new family, I saw agent smiling and playing with their son, his name is Kyuhyun and he is adopted, only that something interrupted my vision something dark and evil, I do not know what it is and not I want to feel that strength again - said with his smile fading a bit, but soon returned. Yunho looked at him suspiciously, but said nothing just hug her little brother with the intention of going to the same security.

 

Changmin returned to the room after showering and brushing your teeth looking and found Yunho, the wall faded blue.

-Hyung, we do not want to leave our uncles waiting for us we go! - Changmin Yunho said cheerfully pulling the bed

Calm-Min, we cannot go without the bags. - Yunho said Changmin smiling from anxiety. Once Yunho picked up the bags they went to the principal's office to see his uncles

Arriving there Changmin opened the door without knocking and received a reproachful look from Yunho, who soon disappeared and was replaced by a sigh followed by a smile, Changmin smiled back. Inside the room were three persons the Director and two men who had their backs to the brothers Jung.

One of the unknown had short black hair, broad shoulders, the other was a little low, and had a smiling angelic blond hair honey slightly larger than the first man, the director realizing the presence of the brothers tried to present the two men.

-Yunho, Changmin, these are Kim and Kim Kangin Leeteuk they are your uncles - said Leeteuk approached, the brothers and the two hugged tightly automatically felt more calm as if he knew that person long ago broke the hug and Leeteuk smiled at the two.

-Starting today you are my sons, omma can call me if they want I have a son who is 9 years her name is Kyuhyun bet it will do very well - Leeteuk said still smiling, Changmin smiled seeing how this gentle man was, Yunho just looked at the happiness of her little brother and smiled too perhaps he was worrying too much.

-Hey, do not forget you can call me min Appa - Kangin said, approaching them with a smile and stood beside Leeteuk.

After signing the papers older four were heading to a car, which was parked in front of the orphanage, Kangin was carrying the bags while Leeteuk had to Changmin was like home, Yunho on the other hand was in his own world thoughts and before I knew this in front of a big house was as if his new family was very rich.

Up ahead had walls with a hedge about them and a high gate of black grilles, which opened when the car approached, behind the walls had a garden with various types of flowers that enchanted logo Yunho, who loved flowers.

Changmin was focused on the other side of the garden where there were several toys, the car stopped and the four down.

Changmin was controlling not to go play that did not go unnoticed by Leeteuk who bowed slightly for Changmin

-Min, if you want to go play, you can go the maids packed room of you - after hearing that Changmin's eyes lit up and he ran towards the toys, Yunho watched her brother then returned his eyes to Leeteuk who was at his side.

-Leeteuk-ssi, is that we could both sleep in the same room?-Yunho asked looking seriously older than turned.

-Yunnie you can call me omma okay!? And of course you can sleep in the same room-Leeteuk smiled as Yunho blushed slightly

-Teuk-omma okay then could I go see that flowers there?-Yunho said pointing to the opposite side where Changmin was Leeteuk continued with a gentle smile on his face and nodded

Sure, Yunnie so you do not need to ask my permission now this will also be your home-Leeteuk said and kissed his forehead that Yunho blushed and ducked his head Leeteuk find that very cute, he turned around and went into the house.

Yunho turned and was enjoying the flowers he was actually looking for one in particular, a White Lily for some reason he wanted to see that flower he walked for a while until he thought he wanted.

Yunho POV.

Looking at this flower now I remember him a mysterious boy that I met on the day that my parents were dead.

Flashback on ~

I was on my way home I saw a boy my age seemed to have long black hair, when seen from a distance, I thought it was a girl, he was holding a white lily in his hands when I approached he looked up and smiled a little later murmured.

Some things and made her way to the opposite side of where I was going until I watched him walk away towards the setting sun.

Flashback off ~

I never knew his name, but since that day I have never forgotten him and his image as sharp as the image of my dead parents, I'm going to think about it while doing 1 and a half I still feel very sad, but I have to be strong for the sake of Changmin.

Yunho off pov

Changmin pov

I was having fun playing with the toys when I feel a power behind me made me turn that he was a boy my vision, my new son omma.

-Kyuhyun - I said without thinking, now he'll think I'm weird, but I can make an excuse that Leeteuk omma told me about it but I do not know how he should stop ...

-Uhm so the hyungs were right, you have powers too right? - Kyuhyun said snapping me out of my thoughts, waiting as he knows?

-You also have powers? - I asked now getting up and looking at him seriously.

Sure! You want to know what my power? - He asks me and our smiling as his smile was beautiful, not err pear, focus Changmin.

Yes, I want to know what your can my thoughts and feeling and mood of the people and have visions that are always associated with me and my brother - I finally said smiling a bit is so good to talk to someone other than Yunho-hyung , not that I do not like to talk to him on the contrary, but I wanted to meet new people.

It's interesting to his power, but I will not tell you my so easily, I'll just give you some clues, like, ever stop to think that you cannot read my thoughts? - He asked with a charming smile err ... I mean tsk never mind.

-I have no idea, I will say - I cannot think straight with him smiling as well.

You and knew very dull? Okay I'll tell you, I can block any kind of power I want and create barriers. - He said nonchalantly after probably laughed in my face in astonishment

-How did you know you could do that?-Asked.

-In about a year I found some people with powers I also did not know mine until they attack me ...

-Wait attack as well-I interrupted.

Let me finish first, when one of them attacked me, his power was electricity do not get a min, he has a psychic in the group who also clapped and said something about my power has awakened or something.

-Wow that is cool that I can meet them too? - I asked excitedly

I think so, and so we can ask the hyungs to teach you more about his powers - I was so excited, but has a small or not so small problem called Yunho-hyung how would I convince him about it?

Changmin pov. off

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So I'll go first I'm sorry for bad English, I hope that is understandable.
Much obliged for reading and please comment