The Beginning

One Who Will Rule

 

- Appa, Omma - a little boy with his 8 aninhos comes home from school for calling his parents to tell them about your score on the math test, but was greeted by a full house in silence as if there was no one in it then door opens revealing another boy a little louder and apparent mind older.
- Changminnie! - Said the newcomer to the little boy.
-Hi. Hyung, omma and appa seems that they are not home yet - Changmin said pouting and then going towards the stairs with his hyung in pursuit, when they came to the second floor saw the door open for her parents.
Yunho Changmin passed toward the open door motioning for Changmin stay where he was, but the newest disagreed and followed his hyung. When Yunho was in front of the door, had the shock of his short life, his parents were there on the ground, all bloody two with a sore heart, right in front of them was a guy who was wearing a mask and black clothes, as if you were a ninja with a Japanese katana in his left hand.
Despite the shock Yunho looked to the side to see Changmin approaching more and then ran up to him embracing the newest forcefully preventing him from approaching the door.
The newest realizing the distress of his brother hugged him back without question was even more curious to know what his hyung saw that left him so scared, and soon it was left free hug Yunho, Changmin without much thought went into the door, but deeply regretted by this decision, because the saw would be etched in your memory forever, falling to his knees Changmin cried like I never cried before Yunho and hugged his little brother behind crying too, the desperate cries echoed through the house of brother with the window slightly open hallway.
A neighbor who was calmly taking out the trash, heard the crying and decided to go see what was happening knocked on the door but got no answer, only the cries that continued. The neighbor grabbed the doorknob and turned to his surprise the door was unlocked, he entered and went to the second floor being received with Yunho and Changmin crying and hugging each other in front of the room where the masked guy was no longer, ran to the neighbor kids just stopping when he felt the strong metallic smell of blood, became horrified at the sight just ahead the couple dead.
He d his phone in his pocket and called the police.
At the police station Changmin was still crying, but Yunho had stopped and was just hugging her little brother, letting him cry into his chest. The police were unable to find any relatives of the brothers and decided to send them to an orphanage.
~ ~ ~ 1 year and a half later ~ ~ ~
- Hyung, where are you? - Ask Changmin entering a quarter of the orphanage.
- Min'm here, what happened? - Yunho asked, as he jumped from the bunk.
- As calling us to the principal's office. - Min said, leaving the room
Yunho thought the two were strangers, being called over said nothing and followed Changmin for directors.
When they arrived in front of the board Yunho knocked getting a muffled "between" obeying he opened the door and entered being followed by Changmin that closed.
- I have good news for you! - Said the director of the brothers looked at each other, wondering what could be this good news.
-We called this morning, a couple saying it was the uncle of yours and wanted to have their guards and of course we accept because we want you to have a family, and from what I hear they have a son who is almost the same of you . - The brothers became increasingly confused, they did not know they had relatives besides his parents.
-What and name them? - Changmin asked enthusiastically.
Kim and Kim-JungSoo Youngwoon, but from what I've noticed they prefer to be called Leeteuk and Kangin. - The director said with a broad smile on his face.
- Wait. The two men are?! - Yunho said Changmin doing cringe a bit with his sudden outburst.
- Any problem with that? Your parents were also two men. - The director said looking directly at Yunho, who glanced down.
- I just did not know that two men could adopt. - Yunho said in a low tone, however loud enough for everyone in the room can hear.
- Well, since you either do not have a problem with it, they saw fetch you tomorrow in the afternoon then pack your things today. - The brothers bowed politely and retreat of the room, heading for arrumarem your stuff.
While they were packing Changmin decided to break the silence.
- Hyung, can I tell them about my powers, since they are our family? - Changmin asked innocently to his older brother Yunho looked at him like he was crazy and sighed.
- Min you know you can not tell it to anyone, will find that we are inventing things and ... - Changmin did not let him finish.
- More I can prove to them Hyung - Min said whimpering
- Minnie you think they would let you live normally knowing that can read minds and feelings? Moreover have visions, they will send you away from min, Minnie - Changmin's eyes widened, he did not want to be separated from his beloved hyung.
- So I'm not telling Hyung, I want this with you forever. - Yunho laughed and ruffled the hair of the youngest.
A few hours later they had finished packing the two things just did not have much clothes and some toys belonging to Min they heard a bell ringing site by indicating that it was dinner time. They came down and headed toward the cafeteria and dined with the other children then took a bath and went back to the room to sleep.
It was a little late, but Yunho had not fallen asleep thinking about how your life would be out of that place, with a new family he never met, but drawn out of his thoughts when he heard someone calling softly, he knew who he was and turned around just to see the reason for their smiles.
- Hyung, can I sleep with you tonight? - Changmin asked with big eyes and Yunho smiled giving space to her baby brother could sleep with him in the small bed, Changmin snuggled up in his brother taking advantage of its heat and soon slept soundly, Yunho smiled at how fast your little brother slept and then followed him to the land of dreams.