Start of some surprises

Where we'll be

No one's POV: 

"I'm home" Tao muttered as he stepped through the door and smiled when he could smell food 
"You home?" came Kris' voice from the kitchen. He heard the front door shut but couldn't hear Tao because of how quiet he was 
"Yeah" Tao said as he wondered into the kitchen and walked over to hug Kris
"What's wrong?" Kris asked and Tao sighed 
"Stressful day at work working with spoilt es who call themselves models" he replied and Kris hugged him back before kissing his forehead.

"Well I have a surprise for you which is sure to cheer you up" he said, causing Tao to frown 
"What surprise?" he asked breaking the hug and looking up to see Kris grinning at him 
"You'll find out soon enough, go have a shower whilst I set up the table and everything else" he replied and with that pushed Tao in the direction of the stairs whilst the younger frowned and with a shrug of his shoulders went for his much needed shower and to change into much more comfortable clothes.

Meanwhile Kris remained in the kitchen with the smile still on his face, checking his pocket to see if the envelope was still in there and went to set up the table.

------

"I'm so hungry" Tao whined, walking from the bathroom into the kitchen and stopping when he saw the food that was laid out in front of him 
"Don't just stand there staring, come eat" Kris said and Tao nodded, running over to the table and picking up a load of foot before he started to devour it 
"What?" he asked when he looked up and saw Kris staring at him with wide eyes. 

"The food's not going to run away you know" Kris replied, making Tao blush 
"Shut up I'm hungry" he muttered, making Kris laugh. the two of them sat there eating in relative silence, only making small talk when it was needed. That was when Kris decided it was time to surprise Tao and pulled the white envelope before handing it over. 

"What's this for?" Tao asked, frowning 
"Open it and you'll find out" Kris replied and when Tao did, found two airline tickets dated for next month to Korea. Why had Kris given those to him? Then it clicked and his eyes widened. He remembered how a few months ago Kris told him how his work had finally opened up their branches in China and Korea. If he was lucky enough, he may have been offered a position in either country. Tao wasn't fussed at all, as long as he was back in the same time zone as all of his friends and family, he couldn't care which country they were of to. 

A month ago he remembered Kris telling him that all the positions needed for the China branch were taken and told Tao to not feel so bad. There were still positions left in the Korea branch and the two of them should remain hopeful. Now that Tao was holding to airplane tickets to Korea that only meant one thing! 

"Are you serious?" he asked and his eyes widened when Kris nodded 
"The CEO needed people who were fluent in both Korean and English to go over to Korea. As soon as a colleague of mine heard about that they told their boss about me who in turn told the CEO who about two weeks ago told me I was now on my way to Korea" Kris explained 
"S-seriously?" Tao asked and Kris nodded his head 
"Tickets paid for, health insurance covered for the two of us and an apartment much bigger and swankier than this place whichif my memory serves me correct, is about five minute's away from Yixing's" he replied.

For a moment Tao just sat there staring at the tickets. After spending so long in Canada, the two of them were going home! After that sunk in, he did what anyone would have done, ran to Kris and nearly made his fall out of his seat because of the hug he gave him. 
"We're going home!" he said excitedly, making Kris laugh as he hugged Tao back 
"We're going home!" he replied and Tao couldn't contain his excitement. He wanted to tell everyone back in Korea that they were coming back but Kris wanted to keep it a secret until they arrived in Korea.

------

"Why are you guys so edgy today?" Chanyeol asked Joonmyun who sighed 
"We're not edgy we're just... nervous" he replied and Baekhyun frowned 
"Nervous about what?"
"This woman from the adoption agency came to our house a few days ago to see whether we were suitable enough to adopt a child.or not" Yixing explained. 

"And she said she'd get back to use in two or three days... it's been longer than that so we're a bit apprehensive" Joonmyun finished and the others nodded. Even before Joonmyun returned from the army, they knew that Yixing was already filling out the papers, asking for help and for more information. He and Joonmyun had been married for however long it was now and both of them wanted to start their own family. Heck, it was almost getting to the point where Yixing starting to grow desparate!

It wasn't until later in the evening when the two of them were back in the comfort of their apartment did they get a call. Watching a programme he was dying to catch up on, Yixing left Joonmyun to answer the phone. About three minutes later and Yixing frowned, why was Joonmyun taking so long on the phone? 

"Joonie?" he called out and Joonmyun came back into the living room 
"That was the adoption agency" was the first thing he said and Yixing's heart lept as he jumped up out of his seat 
"A-and?" he asked and there was a pause before Joonmyun nodded his head 
"We got the all clear. We just need to wait for someone to pick us. Even then the woman said we'll be lucky for one person to pick us and we'll have to stick with whatever child we get" he explained. 

At this, Yixing sighed in relief and slumped back down onto the seat. Joonmyun joining him. The two of them had been approved! They were finally on the register and had a chance of someone picking them! Looking at each other there was silence before a grin appeared on Joonmyun's face and the two of them began laughing. They didn't know why they were laughing, maybe it was because of the relief that after trying for so long, they were a step closer to becoming parents and starting their own families. 


Hey guys!! :D 

So next chapter is going to be a mix of every pairing except Kaisoo because well... Kai is in army right now... I guess I could have an element of him in there somewhere... hmm... 

Until then!!