Chapter 2

The Wolf Pack

Hey everybody!!!! I'M SOOOOO SSSOORRRYY!!! :'( It's been like, ten thousand years that I should have update this story! D:  But you know, school, homeworks, exams and all sh*it like that..... And plus, I'm moving in a couple of days so I'll try to post the third chapter this week......! :)

So here it is the second chapter of ''The Wolf Pack '' :D

Please, subscribe and comment! ~

-------------------------------------------------------

Already two weeks were gone since school started and Luhan had developed a little routine: he would wake up, get ready for school and wait for the bus. When he was at school, he would take his things for his classes (and sometimes fall asleep in these periods). At lunchtime, he waited for Kyungsoo before going at the cafeteria with him, they would sit together at ‘their’ table, the one at the end of the cafeteria, near the emergency exit.

 

Luhan’s relation with Kyungsoo had been better and better with every day that passed by and they could almost be called best friends. They didn’t see each other only at school, but also after school, someday they’d go at Kyungsoo’s or Luhan’s house, sometimes they’d go to the arcade and some other times they went shopping together. It’s funny how only two weeks could make two people almost inseparable.

 

After lunchtime, Luhan takes his things for his other two classes and, again, try not to fall asleep because it was boring. But at least he had some classes with Kyungsoo so he had someone to talk to in these classes. At the end of classes, Luhan goes back home, eat dinner and, finally, get to bed.

 

But today, it seems that fate had decided that this little routine was too boring and decided to spice things up for our little deer…!

 

The day started like usual and Luhan slept in his first period. It had been a long boring morning and he was waiting impatiently to see his friend, so Kyungsoo would get rid of a bit of his boredom.

 

Going toward the cafeteria during lunchtime, Luhan and Kyungsoo were debating over a topic that was really dear to Luhan’s heart: soccer. It was his favorite sport and he could talk about it any time of the day, always wearing a big smile when he did so. On the morning he found out that his best friend loved this sport too, and he was excited to talk about the topic with him. As they were walking, our Chinese chingu decided to walk backwards to show his friend the famous kick of the winning goal of yesterday’s game made by his favorite player: Zhao Xuri.

 

Kyungsoo was laughing wholeheartedly at the hilarious imitation of his best deer friend but then suddenly, his owl eyes grew even wider and he exclaimed, pointing toward him, ‘’LUHAN!! WATCH OU-‘’

 

BAAAAAAAMM!!!

 

Luhan was now on the floor. Well the floor was strangely comfortable… Slowly, the Chinese man raised his gaze, only to be met with the most gorgeous face he had ever seen in his 18  years of life.

 

He had fallen on a boy with beautiful brown eyes, pretty and plump pink lips, milky skin and with that, soft multicolor hair. A gasp could be heard from exactly every student that were in the cafeteria and had witnessed what just happened, and just after the shock, whispers were filing the room. Luhan pushed himself up on the stranger’s chest (a toned chest by the way) to look around him. He saw every eyes on him, every jaw dropped. The blond turned to look at his friend Kyungsoo and realized that he had just the same expression as the others.

 

The little deer got up on his feet faster than his shadow and stammered incomprehensible sentences before clearing his throat, ‘’Hum… Excuse me!! I am so so sooooo sorry!!! I didn’t mean to..!’’ Luhan said while bowing repeatedly before offering his hand to the boy who was still on the floor. ‘’Sorry again! Here, let me help you to-‘’

 

‘’DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!’’ The voice groaned/exclaimed at him and his hand immediately came back.

The voice of the rainbow haired man sent shivers down Luhan’s spine and it made him back away a bit. The stranger got up and Luhan noticed how taller the other guy was to him. After this little remark, the other guy walked past Luhan to leave the cafeteria with his two friends – of course not without bumping the Chinese’s shoulder harshly on the way. Everybody stayed frozen, still in shock, until Kyungsoo decided to pull Luhan by the arm, out of the cafeteria.

 

‘’You’re lucky he let you go away…’’ whispered Kyungsoo quietly, so quietly that Luhan had to get nearer to his friend to understand what he was saying.

 

Confused, Luhan stopped walking and asked his friend, ‘’Why???’’ Without answering, Kyungsoo kept on walking and started pulling Luhan with him again, until they were at their lockers, he finally stopped. ‘’Because…’’ was the owl eyes’ mysterious answer. ‘’You better take your things, classes will start again soon.’’ Kyungsoo said next, returning to his casual self.

‘’What?! It’s impossible!’’, exclaimed Luhan, turning to look at the clock hung on the wall; it told him that Kyungsoo was right. ‘’But not already! I didn’t even have time to eat…’’ The Chinese boy said with a cute pout, which earned him a chuckled from his friend. He must have been too engrossed in talking about soccer that he didn’t see time pass. He grudgingly unlocked his locker and took his things for his next class, Biology.

 

During the whole afternoon, Luhan wasn’t able to listen to anything his teachers were saying; his head was filled with too many thoughts. Who was that boy!? Why everybody seemed so scandalized to see them!? Why Kyungsoo didn’t answer his question!? Why did the other boy seem so angry!? With the pair of lips that the rainbow head has, is he a good kisser? Why- wait… WHAT?!? With this thought, Luhan banged his head on his desk with a groan, which earned some curious glances in his direction.

 

Surprisingly, the rest of the day went by quickly and Luhan could finally go back home, after wishing Kyungsoo a good evening. He couldn’t wait to arrive at his house to jump on his bed and let out his frustration.

Finally home, the young man dropped his schoolbag in front of the door and went to the kitchen. Entering the room, Luhan noticed a note pinned on the fridge.

 

Hi little angel,

Your dad and I have a dinner with some of our friends and we’ll be back late.

There’s a meal in the fridge, you just have to reheat it.

Have a good evening!! Black heart (cards)

 

Mom –xxx-

 

 

Luhan sighed and decided he wasn’t hungry. Instead, he went to the bathroom to take a hot shower to relax his tensed muscles. He put a towel around his waist and went to his room, put on some boxers and lay on his bed. Almost instantly, he fell in deep slumber, dreaming of a certain boy with rainbow hair.