Chapter 1

The Wolf Pack

So!!! Here I am with the first chapter!! *celebrate*

I hope you will like it and please, leave comments!! ^O^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of the alarm pulled Luhan out of his sleep. He opened his eyes only to shut them close again quickly because of the blinding light that was illuminating his entire room. The boy groaned at the thought of having to get up and to go in a new school with only strangers surrounding him and the only thought of having to leave the comfy warmth of his bed was even worse. But he knew he had to, so he carelessly push the blankets off him and got out of bed, dragging himself to the bathroom. He took a shower, letting the hot water wake him up fully and went to the kitchen to be greeted by the sight of his mother making breakfast. After filling his stomach with a little something, he went back to his room to change into his new uniform. Luhan sighed when he thought of the day that was going to happen. When he was finally ready, he walked slowly to the bus stop and waited there. After a few minutes, the bus arrived and Luhan entered quickly, making sure to have a place at the backseats of the bus so he wouldn’t be bothered by anyone and he could get himself mentally ready for his first day in his new school.

After 10 minutes or so, the front of the school appeared in Luhan’s sight. The only thing that the man wanted to do right now was to stay in the bus and ‘accidentally’ get off at the wrong stop, but he refrained himself to do so at the last minute. He got off the bus in front of the school’s gates. Luhan stayed on the spot for a few moments to admire his new school’s impressive size and the dazzling gardens. After his little admiration, Luhan walked towards the reception office (or more like he walked towards where he thought the reception office was). He turned to his right, then to his left and once again to his right. Frustrated, he turned again to the left before he had to admit that he was completely lost. He then opened his bag to look at the plan someone had given him and he tried to understand where he was but… he failed. Defeated, Luhan passed a hand through his blond hair as he sighed loudly. He was lucky though, as someone walked past him.

The young man cleared his throat before speaking shyly, ‘’E-excuse me..?’’

The stranger man turned to look at Luhan directly in the eyes and answered with a soft voice, ‘’Yeah ?’’

‘’Could you show me where the reception office is, please? Well I kinda don’t know the way, and I don’t really know where I am either and I’m… Well I’m lost.’’

The short man nodded and told Luhan to follow him with a little movement of his head. The Chinese man followed him shyly and quietly and quietly sighed in relief when he saw the reception office. He thanked the stranger with a quiet ‘thank you’ and the other simply waved in answer and showed a little smile before walking away.

The receptionist was scribbling on papers but as soon as she noticed Luhan, she gave him his schedule and told him the way to his first class. Mathematics. Amazing, this will be so fun, sarcasm intended. He walked in the direction the receptionist told him to and soon found himself in front of the classroom’s door. He took a long breath before gaining the courage to knock three times on the door. The teacher opened the door and smiled at the boy, then stepped aside to let him enter.

‘’Okay class,’’ The teacher started loudly to gain all of the students’ attention. ‘’Today we have a new student in the school.’’ She then turned to look at Luhan, ‘’Please introduce yourself.’’

Luhan opened his eyes wide before quickly turning to the class and shyly introduced himself. ‘’H-Hello everybody. My n-name is Lu-Luhan. Please take good care of me.’’ He bowed and stood there awkwardly, waiting for the teacher’s directions.

The girls in the class all melted in their chairs with a little sigh at Luhan’s cuteness and handsomeness, while the boys only rolled their eyes. The teacher finally told Luhan to go take a seat at the back of the class, the only seat left being beside a girl that looked… kinda crazy. He took out his books and focused on the front of the class. The period passed faster than what he expected and he went to his locker to get his things for History class.

He stopped walking a little just to look at his surroundings and to see how everyone was acting and what they were doing, he will have to get used their ways. His eyes suddenly noticed the guy that helped him earlier talking with two other young men. One of them was a little chubby and his hair was red while the other had sharp features and black hair. They were both just as short as the one that helped him in the morning. Luhan noticed that every eyes seemed to be on them (though they didn’t seem to care a bit) and he assumed they must be popular. The bell rang to announce the end of the break and everyone started moving towards their next class, Luhan included.

History class seemed to be longer than the first one as Luhan looked at the clock some times, but soon enough the bell announcing lunch time rang. The young man gathered his things and went to his locker to take his lunch and walked in the direction of the cafeteria. When he arrived, he eyed the room and look for any empty table. He found one at the other end of the cafeteria, near the emergency exit. He sat at the table and started eating his sandwich. After he only had the time to take a few bites, a young man (maybe a little younger than he was) with wide eyes and dark hair walked to the table with his tray.

Luhan looked up to the newcomer and asked immediately, a little panicking, ‘’I-Is it your table? I-I can g-go somewhere e-else if you want.’’ Without waiting for an answer, he started to put his things back in his lunch bag but a voice stopped him.

‘’No, it’s alright. You can stay if you want, it doesn’t bother me and I’m alone anyway.’’ The huge eyes boy said before sitting in front of Luhan.

Luhan thanked him with a smile and started to eat again. They talked a little together before lunchtime was over. The Chinese man learned that Huge Eyes is actually named Kyungsoo and he is in 2nd grade of high school just like himself.

With a little smile tugging at his lips, Luhan went to his next periods with a little more energy, and a little less stress since he already knew at least someone in this new school.

 

After the school day was done, the boy went back home exhausted. The first day in a new school is always tiring and Luhan wouldn’t deny it. He took a shower and ate before getting ready for sleep. He thought back about the day that just passed and a small smile settled on his lips; though he expected it to be awful, he found that it wasn’t so bad. He settled in his bed and within the warmth of his blankets and he fell asleep almost immediately, having a night devoid of dreams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A-N: So, how is it?? :D 

Ok, please tell me if you see some mistakes or if the choice of words don't match :)

Have a good morning,a good day or a good night !!! *bow and leave*