The Plan...

Wanted: Part time Girlfriend

 

Doojoon arrived just in time for the meeting.

He approached middle aged man. “Ah Mr. Araneta, I’m so sorry I’m a bit late.” He shook his hand.

“No, you are just in time. Have a seat; we’ll have lots to discuss.” Mr. Araneta smiled. “By the way this is Mr. Ayala my business partner.” Mr. Araneta introduced.

Doojoon shook his hand as well.

“Shall we order first? Let’s talk about my proposal over lunch. Is that okay?” he looked at them.

“Yes, yes of course. The truth is I’m excited to taste Korean dishes.” Mr. Araneta said.

“I’m sure you will love it!” Doojoon proudly said.

 

 

Over lunch

“So as I've said earlier, tropical concept is a great theme for your hotel, because of the nice weather in your country. May I also suggest that we’ll alter some exterior of the hotel to fit the concept.” Doojoon proposed while showing the drawings and designs to his clients.

“I like the outdoor designs really, but isn’t it expensive on our part?” Mr. Ayala asked.

“Our architecture and engineering department will only give you the best quality and affordable costing for this project, so you don’t need to worry.”

The middle-aged gentlemen nodded when his phone rang.

Doojoon looked at the screen. ‘It’s mom.’ “Excuse me I really need to take this call.” He smiled.

“Sure go ahead.”

He walked a few meters from the table he pressed the answer button.

“Mom, I’m on a meeting.”

“I know, I just called to say I’m going to visit Mr. Kim.”

“Oh, do you think he’s coping fine?”

“I don’t know yet. I’ll tell you the details after I meet with him. How’s the business proposal going?”

“They’re about to say yes when you called.” He joked.

“What are you insinuating?”

Doojoon laughed. “I need to go now, before they change their minds.”

“Okay son, don’t forget your dinner date later.”

“Bye mom!” he acted as if he didn’t hear. ‘Here we go again; I need a part time girlfriend pronto!’

He turned to his clients. “Where were we? Ah! So did you like my proposal?”

“We still need to review your proposal but all I can say is I’m very satisfied. We will call you as soon as we decide.” Mr. Araneta informed.

“I understand.” Doojoon smiled.

 

 

Kim’s House

“Madam, please wait here. I’ll tell Mr. Kim that you’re here.” Housemaid led her into the living room.

Before she takes a seat, she had a glimpse of Hyoyeon’s picture neatly placed on a hallway table. Mrs. Yoon walked on that spot, picking up one at a time. The photos were taken from childhood pictures up the present.

“This child has a nice smile, it’s depressing I didn’t meet you. Your dad is tremendously worried about you, why did you run away?” she speaking at one of the photos.

“Mrs. Yoon, I’m glad to see you.” Mr. Kim calling her attention.

She turned. “Ah long time no see Mr. Kim!” she walked towards him and kissed his cheek. “How are you?” she empathized.

They both sit on a long sofa.

He forced to smile. “Miserable, but I have a company to run so I must try to face every day without my daughter.” His voice started to quiver.

“I know it’s very difficult, and I’m so proud of you on how you handle it well. Is there any lead to where she might be?”

He shook his head. “All we know is, she didn’t fly out of the country. Meaning she’s here in Korea, but the worst part is, I don’t know where she is or is she still alive or she doesn’t want to go home.” A tear fell on his aging cheek.

Mrs. Yoon his arm. “Keep the faith, there’s still hope that she is alive and one day she’ll be able to go home and explain to you what really happened.”

“Yes, I have always have faith in my daughter. If I have to wait forever then I will.”

“I knew you’re able to handle this. Don’t give up, and if you need someone to talk to just call me.”

“Thank you very much Mrs. Yoon, I really wish my daughter to come back safe and continue the engagement.”

“Neh. You’re right.” She agreed.

 

 

Outside church

“Achoo!” Hyoyeon sneezed. “Someone’s talking about me. Or is it cold?” She saw lovers going out of the church.

“Good afternoon!” she bowed. “Would you like to buy roses for your pretty girlfriend?” she enthusiastically asked.

The guy smiled at his girlfriend. “Yes, please give me three stems of pink roses.”

“Three means ‘I love you!’” Hyo said to the girl.”Here. That would be 450 won.”

The guy gave her 500 won. “Keep the change.”

Hyo’s eyes widened. “Thank you very much!” she bowed 90 degrees.

Luckily she sells all the flowers she had and earned just right.

“I have to go home now, I needed to cook our dinner.” She ran to their home.

 

 

Jung’s home

“Mom! Dad! I’m home!” she called while removing her shoes.

“Welcome home Raya.” Mrs. Jung happily greeted her.

She smiled brightly. “I’ve sell all the bentos and flowers.”

“You did a good job!”

“Yeah, there’s this guy who helped me. He bought a lot of the bentos from me.” Her eyes sparkle. “That guy is so kind and handsome!”

“Looks like Raya has a crush.” Her father appeared.

Raya cupped her face. “No he’s not my crush!”

The couple laughed. “Okay, okay I’m just teasing you.” Mr. Jung pats her head.

“Wait dad, are you all right? Is your fever gone?”

“I feel fine now.”

“Did you take your medicines on time?” eyeing her father.

“Yes, he did Raya. I made it sure.” Her mother said.

“Oh okay.” She smiled. “I bought our dinner, because I don’t have enough time to cook.” She lifts the paper bag.

“I’ll prepare the table.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Dad, just take a seat. Don’t move too much.”

“Yes, nurse Raya.” He teased.

 

 

Dinner table

“Dad, Mom I’m thinking you should go to the province.”

They both looked at their daughter. “Why?” her father asked.

“Well, I’m worried about the health of you both. I know you’re not getting any younger and at your age you should take some leisure time.” Raya seriously stated.

“No, we-we can’t leave you here alone.” Her mother disagreed.

“I can definitely take care of myself. Just take a 3 week vacation; you need fresh air and unpolluted surroundings to relax. I’m just worried about you guys.” She held their hands.

“Okay, we’ll think about it.” Her father said.

Raya smiled. “I hope you consider it. You don’t need to worry about the expenses.” ‘Well, I need an additional work. I hope I can find a job immediately.’

 

 

At Doojoon’s dinner date

A girl is patiently waiting for her date to arrive.

“Sorry, I kept you waiting. To tell you the truth, I’m not interested on this dinner date.” Doojoon initially said just as he arrived at the place. He seated opposite of the girl.

“A-ah, good evening I’m Victoria Xi daughter of Richard and Michelle Xi the owner of Xi Luxury Mall.” She introduced herself.

‘She’s cute but..’ he remembered the girl earlier. ‘She’s way cuter..’ “Yoon Doojoon, nice to meet you. Not to be rude but I really have to go now, I have a business appointment. You know for us businessmen our company is our priority. I’m sorry.” He stood up, buttoned his suit and walked off.

Victoria later realized what just happened. “Wha-wait!” but he’s already gone.

He walked towards the exit when he bumped into a girl who is entering the restaurant.

“Ugh! Ouch!” the girl cried.

“I’m so sorry; I’m in a hurry that’s why I didn’t see you.” Doojoon helped her get up. “Are you okay now?”

The girl nodded and he walks off.

 

 

Min’s POV

I was going to meet my date tonight, upon entering the resto some guy bumped into me. The stupid guy was not looking.

“Ugh! Ouch!” I cry out and glared at the guy. I was going to yell at him how blind he was when suddenly I forgot how to speak. Because of his gorgeousness I didn’t dare to speak, I let my eyes satisfy the view of him. That manly serious face, I have never admired a guy like this before. I felt my blood boil and heated up my body.

“I’m so sorry; I’m in a hurry that’s why I didn’t see you.” He helped me get up. “Are you okay now?”

‘Oh that baritone voice, so attractive.’ I nodded and just gawked at his silhouette while he walks away.

“I got to have that man!”

POV End

 

 

Doojoon’s POV

I was driving on my way home while thinking of the plan I left unfinished.

‘Who would be willing to be my fake girlfriend?’ I thought about the receptionist, what is her name? ah Nicole. Nah, it shouldn’t be my own employee. I need a girl who is really in need of money and will not fall for me.’ I remembered the bento girl from earlier.

‘Not a bad choice, behind that oversized jeans could be hiding a pair of luminous legs.’ I laughed on how erted I am. ‘Kidding aside, I think she is a kind of person who needs money and she is not the type of girl who falls easily. The problem is can I handle my own heart?’

‘Of course! You idiot! If you haven’t mastered it yet you would’ve fallen in love with all of your ex-es.’ My mind arguing.

‘But she is really cute! Can you seriously resist her?’ Are you really really sure?’ never ending questions popping in my head.

‘That’s enough! I’m going to ask her if she want to be my Part Time Girlfriend.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So many happened in this chapter no?

I didn't make this chapter long cause it might come up boring..and I hope you're not bored..

Thank you for reading!!! :D