Chapter 1: Now or Never..

Wanted: Part time Girlfriend

 

 

“Good morning sunshine!” Kim Dong Yeon kissed his daughter’s forehead as he seated in front of her.

“Good morning dad! You seem excited today?” Hyoyeon sweetly remarked as she drinks her mango juice.

“Well, you see I’ve already found you a suitable future husband.” Her dad smiling.

Hyoyeon coughed. “What did you just say?”

“What I’m saying is, I have arranged a marriage you to wealthy man, very influential.”

‘Oh no.. I don’t want to be married with a guy I don’t love..’ Hyoyeon’s mood crumble.

“So what can you say darling?”

Hyoyeon shook her head.

“So it’s settled, you’re gonna meet him tonight. I’m sure you’re going to like him. He came from a well known family, finished college and had his masters abroad. Soon he’ll run their 5 star hotel.”

But Hyoyeon is not listening, her thought is flying somewhere. ‘What am I going to do now? I must get out of this mess.’

“Are you listening Hyoyeon?” her dad arched his eyebrow.

Hyoyeon blink twice before she could answer. “Yes dad!”

“Finish your food and change your outfit it doesn’t go well with you.” Mr. Kim referring to her skinny jeans and sleeveless top. Hyoyeon frowned.

 

 

Meanwhile at Yoon’s household, specifically Doojoon’s room

Mrs. Yoon entered her son’s bedroom.

“Wake up Doojoon!” as she pull the curtains to let the sunrays light his bedroom.

Doojoon moaned and he pulled his blanket up covering his face.

“Today, you are going t meet with the board members. You should familiarize with them, because in three weeks time you will be officially the president of our hotel.”

Doojoon still not waking up.

Mrs. Yoon walked to the door and suddenly turned around.

“Oh! One more thing, we’re going to meet Mr. Kim Dong Yeon and his daughter tonight. This time I don’t care if you don’t like her, cause she will be your wife whether you like or you don’t.” and she laughed so sure about herself.

Doojoon left wide-eyed under his blanket.


 

 

Hyoyeon’s bedroom

Hyoyeon is walking back and forth in her terrace.

“Oh my God! I think is dead serious this time! What should I do? Shall I go against him or should I just go with the flow? All my life I was a robot..it’s about time I stand on my feet..but what’s the first step? I’m going to call dad, he should know better.” She was about to call her father when she realized. “If I ask him, he will know my plan. Aish! Stupid Hyo!” she hit herself with her phone. “Ow! How can I be so careless! I hate myself!” then she thinks again. “Maybe I should call Min, she knows all my secrets.” Then she speed dialed her number.

Ring---Ring---Ring

“Hello?” a girl answered.

“Min? It’s me.”

“Oh hey! What’s the buzz? You seldom call me.” Min sounded upset.

“I’m sorry bestie! It’s just that dad always drag me in his office.”

“Just kidding. You have something to tell me?”

“Yes, and I have something to ask you.”

“Go ahead tell me.”

“Dad already arranged my future.”

“What do you mean? Be specific please.” Min sounded perplexed.

 “The only part of my life that hasn’t ruined yet. My love life! Dad arranging my marriage with some wealthy guy.”

“So what’s wrong with that? You know how rich class works.”

Hyo stomped her feet. “Then I don’t want to be rich anymore!”

“Sorry hon, you are born to be one.”

Hyoyeon released a loud sigh. “I just want to experience love without someone telling me who to love. I just want to be free.” She sounded was about to cry.

“Shush Hyoyeon..be strong, we’ll think through this.”
“Okay..”

“How about you take a break far from here? Or runaway? Don’t tell anybody where you’re going. Prove to your dad that you can.”

“But I’m scared.”

“Hyo! Do you want to be free or not?”

“Of course I do!”

“Then you should try this plan. Maybe you’ll find your one true love?” Min urging her.

Hyoyeon mood lights up. “You know you’re right! I’m going to chase after my love. I’ll pack my things pronto!”

‘You’re really going? I mean seriously?” ‘I was just testing her.’

“Of course! You thought I would not go? Hahahaha! Never been excited before!”

“Huh? Would you like me to go with you?”

“No thanks, I can take care of myself now. I’m a big 22 year old girl.”

“Really? You sure?” Min’s still in doubt.

“Uh-huh.” Nodding. “Just don’t tell my dad after I runaway okay?”

“I won’t but where are you going?”

“You said I shouldn’t tell anyone.”

“But I’m your bestfriend” Min objected.

“Sorry bestie! I’ll text or call you sometime again. Thanks a lot! Love, love, love yah! Muwah!” then Hyoyeon turned off the phone.


 

 

Min’s Room and Min’s POV

Shocked is registered on my face.

“You’re a small girl in a big world Hyoyeo and life is not always bubbles and cakes.” I sighed.

“But you’re right it’s time to face the reality. You’ve been a good girl to your dad. It’s time to find your own happiness. I just pray for your safety and to succeed. I love you bestie! Fighting!” talking on my phone as if Hyoyeon is still on the line.

 

Back in Hyoyeon’s room

“Let me see..first, pack y clothes, shoes, make up and accessories.” Then she grabbed Mr. Eddie her teddy bear. “No! I can’t take you with me, but watch out dad for me.” She kissed the bear.

Someone knocked on the door.

“Who is it?”

“Miss Hyoyeon? It’s me Lenne.” Her personal maid. “can I come in?”

“Huh? Oh wait!” Hyoyeon grabbed her bag and placed it under her bed.

Then she composed herself, pretending to text someone.

“You can enter now.”

“Miss, your dad told me to tell you to prepare for tonight.”

She sighed. “Yes, I know.” With a sad voice.

“Something wrong miss?”

“No, nothing.” Trying to hide her sadness. “Is that all?”

“Yes, I’ll go now.” Lennie smiled.

Hyoyeon gave her a little smile.

“I should not bring too much stuffs.” As she return some of her things in her closet.

 

 

That afternoon..

 

Hyoyeon was preparing for the dinner engagement.

She wore a black semi gown and gold stilettos. Then her phone rang she pressed the answer button.

“Hello dad?”

“Where are you now?”

“My room, preparing.”

“You should be here at exactly 7:00 PM.”

“Where is the venue?”

“Mr. Gil will pick you up at 6:15 PM.’ Talking about their driver.

“Okay dad.” She looked at the wall clock, 6:00 PM

“Hyoyeon?”

“Yes dad?”

“Behave, don’t show off your childish acts.”

“I understand.”

“Bye.” And pressed the end button.

“Ahhhhhh!” she shouted, and breathes heavily. “I must go on with my plan.” She brought out her bag of clothes and went out of her room.

 

 

Mr. Gil is already waiting downstairs. She immediately hid the bag at her back, thankfully she is wearing a longer dress.

“Mr. Gil.” She called his attention. “Start the car; I’ll just drink some water.”

The driver bowed and went to the car.

Just as Mr. Gil started the car, she went the back seat. ‘I followed him right after he left, because he might see my bag.’

‘Miss Hyoyeon? I thought you’re thirsty?”

“Ah…yes, but I think I could wait till we get there. I don’t want to be late.” Laughs nervously. “Let’s go.”

 

They drive along the boulevard and reached a five-star hotel near a bay. Mr. Gil stopped at the entrance and was about to get out of the car to open the door for Hyoyeon but she already opened her door side.

“Don’t get out, I can manage. Just park the car.” Then she went out of the car with her bag flawlessly. She waited for the car to vanish before she hailed a taxi.

“Please get me out of here. Hurry!”

Then the taxi zoomed off the highway..

“Where’s your destination miss?”

“Anywhere, just drive.” While looking outside.”

The driver looked at her through the rearview mirror with an evil plan.

 

The taxi driver took her to a dark alley.

“Get out!” he commanded.

“Huh? What are you trying to do?” Hyoyeon looked confused and scared while embracing her bag.

HE got out of his taxi and went to the back door where Hyoyeon at.

“I said get out!” he grabbed Hyoyeon on her wrist, pulled her outside and kicked her to the ground.

“Wh—why are you d-do-doing this?”

“You seemed rich, give me your money!” snatching her bag from her grasp and he succeeded.

“Ple-ease do—don’t kill me-me. I’ll do anything.” Hyoyeon kneeled and begged for her life.

“Nice jewelry you have there.”

She took off  her ruby earrings, bracelet, ring and necklace and gave it to the holdapper / taxi driver.

“Good girl! I’m sure you and me can have a good time.” He gave her a malicious smile and slowly walked towards Hyoyeon.

“NO!” she got up and tried to run but the holdapper grabbed her from behind and trying to kiss her. She elbowed his gut and his embrace loosen, he fell from his knees. ‘Now’s my time! Run Hyoyeon!’

The guy recovered quickly and grip her ankle, she fell faced down on the dirty ground. He crawled on the top of Hyoyeon.

“Get off me! Get off me! Help! Somebody help!” Hyoyeon still struggling, punching, slapping the guy’s face. Crying for help.

“Shut up !” he punched her stomach and slapped her face hard.

“Ugh!”

The guy was about to take off her dress when he heard some noise  not far from them.

He hurriedly stood up looking confused, head for the taxi, started the engine and drove off the one lane alley.

But Hyoyeon gathered all her strength to get up and tried to chase after the car.

The taxi driver noticed her and drove backwards, towards her. The rear end bumped into her hard that made her flew a couple of meters. He checked her at the rearview mirror and not moving he continued to drove forward leaving Hyoyeon bleeding on the ground.

“Uhhnnnn…” Hyoyeon feeling dizzy.

 

 

At the hotel..

Kim Dong Yeon trying to call her daughter.

“Where is she?” he whispered.

“Mr. Kim, is your daughter coming?” Mrs. Yoon asked him.

“Ahh, I’m trying to call her but she isn’t answering. I’ll call our home phone.” And dialed again.

“Hello? Lennie? Is Hyoyeon still there? She isn’t here yet.”

“Sir, she left an hour ago.”

“Then how come she’s not here.” Mr. Kim starts to suspect that something bad happened to her daughter. But he concealed “Okay, I’ll wait for her a bit more.”

“Where is she?”

“They said she’s on her way here.” He smiled.

 

 

Back alley

An old couple walking on the dark alley going to their home when they saw a girl lying on the ground.

“Hey! Don’t sleep there miss.” The old man called her attention but Hyoyeon didn’t move. He slowly walk towards her. “Are you drunk>” he asked.

“Uhhhhnnnn…he-helppp…” Then she lost consciousness.

“Dear, I don’t think she’s drunk.” The old lady kneeled and shook her shoulders lightly. Then she felt a warm liquid coming from the back of her head. “She’s bleeding!”

 

 

 

 

I hope you like my first chapter..my dearest subscribers!

Thanks for subscribing! :D

please continue to support me..

Love yah! muwah! <3