Amnesia Girl

Wanted: Part time Girlfriend

 

 

“Oh my! She’s bleeding!”

“What are we going to do?”

“Carry her! Let’s take her to our house.” Her wife suggested.

“What? No! Let’s take her to the hospital.”

“Do you have money?”

He shook his head.

“Then let’s stop arguing. Come on.”

The old man carries the girl at his back, while the old lady supports her from behind.

‘Whoever child this is, I will not be giving her away. I’m going to adopt her and take care of her like a daughter I could never have.’ At the back of her mind.

 

 

Hotel

‘What is going on? We’ve been waiting for an hour and still no Hyoyeon. What is she thinking?’ Mr. Kim’s thoughts.

“Uh excuse me Mrs. Yoon, Doojoon, I’m just going to check if my daughter is at the lobby.” Mr. Kim stood up and politely excused himself.

“It’s okay Mr. Kim. Go ahead, I hope she’s here already.”

“Well I hope not.” Doojoon mumbled.

Mrs. Yoon elbowed his son.

“What?”

“I already told you, you’re not getting away with this. She will be your fiancée whether you like it or not.”

“Yeah, Yeah. Can we eat now? I’m so hungry.”

Mrs. Yoon looked at him with disbelief.

 

 

Hotel lobby

Mr. Kim is looking for is daughter but he didn’t even saw her shadow. Instead he saw Mr. Gil he approached him with anger.

“Where the hell is my daughter Mr. Gil!?”

“Si-sir we arrived 40 minutes ago, I thought she already went in.”

“If she’s there I wouldn’t be here!”

“I swear I saw her alight from the car.”

”Well have you seen her entering the hotel?” Mr. Kim sarcastically said.

Mr. Gil bowed is head before he answered. “No sir, I’m sorry.”

“Why you--!” he lifted his fist acting to punch him. “You better pray that my daughter is at our house!” then he dialled their home number.

“Hello, Kim’s residence.” Lennie answered.

“Is Hyoyeon there?” Mr. Kim nervously asked.

“Sir, Miss Hyoyeon left an hour ago.”

“She isn’t there? Are you sure?”

“I’m afraid she’s not here sir.”

“WHAT?!”

“Is there a problem sir?”

“Yes! Hyoyeon’s not here and she is not there either. Where she could be?”

“May I suggest that you call Miss Min.”

He sighed. “Right, okay.” He immediately dialled Min’s household number.

“Hello could I speak with Min? it’s Mr. Kim, Hyoyeon’s father.”

“Yes, right away sir.”

A little while Min answered the phone. “Hello?”

“Good evening, do you know where Hyoyeon is? She didn’t appear on her engagement dinner.”

“Uhhhmmm.” ‘should I tell the truth? Hyo would probably get mad if I say her plan and I am the one who gave that idea. I will be the one to blame.’

“Well do you know?” Mr. Kim sounding impatient.

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim but I don’t know her whereabouts and she hasn’t called me for a week now.” She calmed her voice.

“Really? I’m anxious because she’s not the type that could break my rules. Especially now.”

‘I know right.’ “I understand what you mean.”

“Please let me know if you hear a work from her, for now I’ll contact the police department.”

“Of course sir.”

“Thank you. Bye!”

“No worries! Bye!” she let out a loud exhale. “I know I’m used to tell lies but this is different, I lied because of Hyoyeon and of all people to her dad!”

Because Mr. Kim is known to be an overprotective father, Mr. Kim decides who she could be her friend.

Mr. Kim called his friend, a police chief and reported about what happened.

“I’ll see what I can do to find your daughter.” The police chief said.

“Thank you. Please hurry, I’m so worried for her.”

 

The next day

“She hasn’t woken up yet. I already cleaned her bruises.” The old lady said to her husband.

“Maybe she’s tired. I’m gonna go outside to buy breakfast.”

“Okay take care!”

 

“Such a pretty girl, I wonder why she’s in that alley?” while her blond hair.

“I’ve always wanted to have my own daughter but sadly I’m impotent. That’s why I’m going to adopt you.”

 

After 3 days the girl is still not conscious.

“Should we report it to the authorities?” the old man ask his wife.

“No! don’t!” his wife strongly disagreed.

“Why? Her family might die worrying where she is.”

She looked at her husband’s eyes. “I want to adopt her.” With determination.

“Are you out of your mind? We cannot do that!”

His wife started to cry. “Please I’m begging you! Let’s keep her for my sake! I wanted to have my own daughter and she is the only answer! Or else I will leave you!”

“Wha—you—don’t.” he can’t even think straight.  His wife threatening him, he loves her so much. He didn’t leave her when he found out his wife cannot bore a child. He looked at her crying and pleading eyes. “You really want to keep her?” that’s all he can say.

She nodded while trying not to cry.

“If that’s what you want then I approve.”

His wife cried again then hugged him. “Thank you. You always make me happy.”

They loosened their hug. “What do you want to call her?” he asked.

“Her name will be Jung, Jung Raya.”

 

Later that afternoon, she bought blouses, pants as well as undergarments for her “daughter”.

“Before I forgot.” She passed on a hair and cosmetic shop, to buy a hair colouring cream.

Then she went home.

She mixed the chemicals for hair colouring and applied at the girl’s hair.

After an hour or so she rinsed her head carefully, she gently dry her hair with towel.

“There, you looked more beautiful.”  She is now combing the girl’s hair. “I hope you’ll wake up soon.”

Her husband arrived. He is working for a small factory not far from their home.

“Have you cooked our dinner?” he asked.

“Welcome home! Yes, you want to eat now or after you take a bath?” she smiled, she wrinkles on her face appeared but she still looked a little younger for her age.

He smiled dearly at her. ‘I guess it’s not a bad idea, letting the girl stay here. My wife is so happy and so am I.’ “Maybe after I took a bath.” Then she saw the girl lying on the floor with dark brown hair. “You coloured her hair?”

“Yes, darker shade suits her more.” She gladly said.

He just nodded and walked to the bathroom.

 

Dinner time

The couple where eating and talking about what happened on their day. When they heard someone moaned.

“Ahhnnn..”

They both hurriedly went to where the sound from.

Turns out, it was the girl.

 

The Girl’s POV

Ugh..my head hurts so much..

When I try to open my eyes I tend to close it again..it’s a bit blurry..

Ahhhh..I forced them to open…

I looked at the ceiling. ‘Where am I?’

Little by little I rose from the futon where I was lying. “Oh…” I think my whole body aches. I my dry lips, and turn my head from left to right.  ’I don’t know where I am.’

Then an old couple appeared in front of me.

“Ah! You’re awake!” the old lady went to me. But the old man stood there.

“Who are you?” while looking at the lady.

“You –you do-don’t know? You don’t re-remember anything?” the old lady stuttered.

I looked at the old man. He was just starting at me intently.

I shook my head with a troubled face.

“W-we are your parents.” She smiled and looked at the old man.

“Yes, we are. You met an accident 3 days ago.” The old man said with a straight face.

“Mo-mom?” I called her.

She hugged me while crying.  She brushed my hair. “You’re probably hungry. I’ll get you soup.”

I briefly smiled. ‘They might as well my parents, I can’t remember a thing.’

She went out the living room my father followed her. She came back after a while.

“Here is your soup.” Holding a tray and placed it in front me. “Eat well my darling.”

I started to sip the soup. “It’s good mom.”

She just smiled.

“Can I ask? What is my name? Cause I can’t remember my own name.”

“Your name is Jung, Jung Raya.”

 

After 8 months

Doojoon entered his office. He is now the president of their 5 star hotel. But still is mom always making him date random rich girls. Right now he was pushed to date a daughter of a mall tycoon.

Doojoon’s POV

Right as I sat on my swivel chair my secretary, Mrs. Lee told my appointments for today.

“Mr. Yoon, at 9 AM you have a meeting with the board members.  At noon, a lunch meeting about franchising your hotel with a representative from Philippines and at 7PM you have a dinner date arranged by your loving mom.” She giggled.

“Aish, not again.” I laid my back on the chair. “I have my own right to choose.”

“Yes, but you haven’t found the right one yet. Have you even been “ looking” for her? All you do is chase girls and dump them. You’re not serious at all.”

“Hey, I thought my mom’s not here.”

She smiled. “I’m just worried for your future. Your genes will be put to waste if you will not change.” Then she went outside.

I sighed from her remark. ‘But I’m not ready to fall in love. I haven’t met her yet, only I will know if it’s her.’

‘Right now, I should stop my mom from fixing dates for me. What should I do?’

I stood up from my seat and looked outside my glass window.

‘Should I hire a girlfriend? But who? My parents know all my girl friends. If I pick one my exes she will expect more from me.’

I started to walk around my office.

‘I need a girl that who needs money, who will not fall for me and I do not like. Where could I meet a girl like that?’

 

 

“Nicolee~~!” Raya energetically  waved to her best friend who is working as a receptionist on a 5-star hotel.

“Raya!” she hurriedly walk/run to her. “Why are you here? The guards might see you?”

“I brought your lunch.” She cheerfully smiled and didn’t mind what Nicole said.

Nicole felt her heart warmed by seeing her best friend’s smile and caring manner.

“Awww, thank you. But I’m just worried you might get caught again. You already know what will happen right?”

She’s talking about the other day, Raya brought her lunch and some lunch for her to sell.  Raya helps her parents by selling lunches and at the afternoon she sells flowers. Nicole knows that they are striving to eat three times a day and her parents were old to work.

The guards at the hotel were very strict, no vendor is allowed inside the luxury hotel.

“Yes, I know but I don’t have a constant customer you know.” Her voice saddened.

“Okay let’s go to the reception table.” And they hid behind it. “I will try to sell half of your bento.”

“Really? Thanks best!” Raya kissed her cheek.

“You’re so cute!” Nicole pats her long wavy hair. “But you should go now.” She stands up to peek if the guards were there. “Let’s go!” Nicole pulled her wrist and went at the hotel door. They were close the revolving door when Raya escapes from Nicole’s grip. She ran to a man wearing a dark blue suit, which happens to be….the son of the owner of the hotel.

‘Oh God~~~!’ Nicole silently screamed.

 

 

Raya’s POV

Nicole was holding my hand, leading me to the door so I could escape. But I saw a man wearing a suit and glasses. He looks so rich, smart and should I say gorgeous? Anyway, I’ll try to persuade him to buy bentos. I quickly pulled away my hand and ran to that man.

“Hello!” I bowed. “I’m Raya Jung, please buy lunch from me.” I’m holding the packed lunch in front of him. I smiled brightly.

 

 

Doojoon’s POV

“Mrs. Lee I’m off to my lunch date.” I winked at my secretary.

“Okay, close the deal!”

I rode the elevator and looked at my watch. “11:30, I still have time.”

Ding! Elevator opened.

I walked at the lobby heading to the hotel door when suddenly a girl in a faded jeans and loose blouse approached me.

Photobucket
(except her shoes..)

 

“Hello!” She bowed. “I’m Raya Jung, please buy lunch from me.”  Holding the packed lunch in front of me smiling brightly.

I stared at her smile; I haven’t seen a smile like that in my whole life. She has long soft wavy hair that accentuates her small face. Her eyes were tantalizing can’t stop looking at those. Is it already night time? But why there are stars sparkling in her eyes? I laughed at my corny line.

She notices my chuckle. “Why are you laughing?” her face wondering.

‘This girl! Whatever she does she looks cute! Wait, wait, wait! Am I attracted to her? NO!!! For Christ sake! She looks like a child!’

I composed myself before I speak. “No, nothing. What is it that you want?”

“Buy packed lunch from me.” She smiled again.

I think I blushed a little.

Suddenly someone shouted. “Hey! You little girl! I told you not to come here!” it’s one of the guards from my hotel.

“Raya! Why did you ran from me?! We’re so busted!” a girl in a hotel  uniform appeared. “Mr. Yoon, good morning.” She bowed & respectfully greeted me.

I nodded.

“Sir, is this girl bothering you?” the guard asked.

The girls hugged clinged to each other looking frightened.

I didn’t speak. 

“Come here you!” the guard pulled her wrist that made the packed lunch spread out the floor.

“My packed lunches!” she kneeled on the floor trying to save some of the packed lunch. She started to cry. “What can I do? I haven’t sell one.” Speaking to herself.

The other girl kneeled also and helped the girl to stand. She wipe her tears with her fingers. “Don’t worry I’ll help you, so don’t cry.”

‘Seeing her cry makes me want to hug her, this girl doesn’t deserve this.’

“Don’t worry I’ll pay for the damages.”

They all looked at me. Including the crying girl, who is smiling now.

“Thank you! Thank you so much mister!” she bowed to me repeatedly.

“But sir, this girl has been trespassing in your hotel. Vendors like her is not allowed inside.” The guard.

I looked at her, I wish I didn’t.

Her eyes were pleading and anytime I think she will burst into tears again. I don’t want to do that.

“From now on, she can sell lunch to my employees.” I said to the guard.

“But—“

“Is it clear?”

The guard lowered his head. “Yes, of course sir.”

I turned to the short haired girl. “Get the payment from my secretary and call someone to clean this.”

She smiled. “Right away sir. Thank you.” She bowed and went to the reception table.

The guard went to his position.

“Is it really okay for me to go here every day?”

“Yes, I said that didn’t I?”

She gently slaps her face as if she’s dreaming. ‘Adorable..’

“You don’t know how much this means to me. Thank you.”  She beamed a heart melting smile.

I coughed. “No need to thank me little girl.” He looked at his watch. ’10 minutes before 12 noon. As much as I hate to leave, I need to.’ “Bye.” I waved a little and walk through the door.

“Hey! I’m not a little girl!” she squealed.

I smiled at myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So sorry for my readers..for my super late update...but here I am again...forgive me? PUHLEASE!!!!

I promise that I will try to update more than the usual  (5months..heheh..)...

 

I enjoyed writting this chapter..i don't know why I got excited...I really hope you will like my update...

please don't leave okay? *batting my eyelashes* you all are my inspiration...

Thank you! take care of yourselves..God bless!!!