Cuddle

Alphabetically in Love

PRANG!!!

“Aish!” you muttered lowly when you drop your mug and it shattered across the floor. It was your favorite mug by the way. Your tears started b in your eyes.

Your boyfriend, Yongguk, who heard the noise from the kitchen, ran toward you and panicked when he saw his lovely girlfriend was standing beside the shattered mug with tears filled eyes. He skipped toward you and slowly pulled you from the mess.

“Hey, what’s up with the tears?” He asked you while looking at your teary eyes. You couldn’t look at his drowning eyes. You kept averted your eyes from his stare. He tipped your chin and made you look straight into his eyes. He held your cheeks in his big warm hands and erased your tears you didn’t know has fallen to your cheeks slowly.

“It’s our couple mugs,” you said as you sniffling. Yongguk couldn’t help but thought that’s really cute. The fact that you both had a couple of couple mugs couldn’t make you think less about each mug.

“We can buy it again, you know,” Yongguk smiled at you. Your eyes dilated when hearing his statement. You didn’t know why you were getting angry. You snapped at him.

“Every couple mugs we have are important, you know? It can’t be replaced with anything! You remember when we go to our first trip? That’s the time we decided to buy this couple mugs in freaking Jeju! Do we have to fly all the way to Jeju to get my mug back?”

You released his hands that held your cheeks and walked to the room you both shared. Yongguk just watch your retreating back with heavy sigh and started cleaning your mess. He thought he know what’s happening then.

Yongguk walked to the studio room to continue making his songs. He made his composition for a very long time. He was really absorbed to notice that you had been standing behind him. You stealthily slid your arms to his waist and he jumped in surprise but regain his composure.

“I think you said that we will but another couple mug,” your voice gets muffled on his neck. He smiled and released your arms to rotate his chair to look at you completely. He pulled you to sit on his lap and hug your waist.

“I think you refused my plan,” he said mischievously. You sighed. “Can’t I change my mind?” you asked with slight aegyo tone.

“I think you yelled at me because the mug that broken is the one we got in freaking Jeju and we cannot fly there to get the mug.” He smirked.

“I’m sorry,” you lowered your head and started sniffling. You were not an easy to cry woman but that day was an exception. He chuckled. Yongguk put you on your feet and he stood up too.

“Come on, let’s go buy our little moody princess a mug,” as he pulled you outside. He drag you to nearest store as you followed him happily. You couldn’t stop smiling all the way to the store.

In the store you bought 2 plain mugs and decide to personalize it. You bought white mug on the outside and pink for the inside while Yongguk get red. You both decide to buy oil based permanent marker to write and draw on the mug.

As you both got home, you quickly ran to the kitchen and preheat the oven on 190 Celsius degree. You both sat on the dining table and began to write and draw. You personalized Yongguk’s mug and he did yours.

You thought very long time and decide to write message for him.

“I have the best thing in the world and it’s you. Thank you for always bear with my attitude. I’ll bear with yours too hehet. You know I love you, right? Let’s do crazy things together forever.” You draw yours and Yongguk’s initial on the front surface. You liked your drawing and smiled proudly.

You peek at him and tried look at his design for you but he hid it from you. He said “We’ll bake it together and read it after it’s done.” You agreed and suppressed your curiosity.

You both put the mugs in the oven and baked it for 40 minutes and let it cool for almost 3 hours. To spent time, you and Yongguk decided to watch movies. After getting cool you and Yongguk took it. He gave you yours and you gave him his. You read his message and can’t help fuming.

“You know you look so scary when you are angry? You know you look so scary when you are crying? You know I sometime cannot handle your moodiness? Please tame yourself when in period.”

You were so angry when you write sweet and full of love message yet he wrote you an annoying message. You slammed your mug to the table and didn't continue reading the rest of the message. You ran to you room, jumped to the bed and began crying until you slept.

In the morning you felt something heavy on your waist and realized that Yongguk were cuddling you from behind. You were still angry from last night event so you wanted to release yourself from him but you catch a glimpse of your mug on the small table beside the bed. You couldn’t help smiling. You read the message that you didn’t finish yesterday on the backside of the mug. It said,

“BUT I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. I WANT TO CUDDLE YOU FOREVER!!!” In bold, big and dark font.

You laughed quietly at his cheesy message and turned around to meet his peaceful face while hugging his torso. You whispered,

“I love you and I want to cuddle you forever too,” and kissed him softly. He smiled in his sleep and cuddled you tighter. Now you know why everyone loved to cuddle.