Beach

Alphabetically in Love

 

 

“Oppa, let’s go to beach!”

 

Yongguk turned his head from lyric notebook on his lap to your direction as you jumped up and down beside him. That was a quite rare free day for you and him. So you wanted to spend this rare time as well as possible. You were thinking about how to spend this day when sudden craving of sunshine and breeze between your hair.

 

“Seriously, now?” Yongguk asked you as he put the notebook aside and pull you to sit beside him on the couch. You turned your whole body and sit Indian style facing him. You grabbed both of his hands and staring at him with your biggest eyes ever. You grinned at him and he looked at you a few seconds before a smile crept on his lips and he nodded at you.

 

“Yay!! I love you!” You squealed and stood after giving him kisses on both of his cheeks. You changed your pajamas to sun dress and packed some snacks and drinks for both of you. Yongguk changed to Bermuda pants and loose T-shirt. You grabbed your sandals as Yongguk made his way to the car.

 

You kept smiling and singing along the way to the beach. Yongguk glanced at you and smiled. Then he joined singing your song. Both of you sang until you became exhausted and fell asleep.

 

“________-ah, we are here,” you heard Yongguk’s voice as he shook you gently. You opened your eyes to see beautiful scenery. The sun shone brightly because of mid day, the wave dissolved beautifully, the quiet and a little desolated beach made you squealed. You jumped from the car and ran bare feet to the shore. Yongguk was smiling watching you acted like a kindergartener from afar while following you not far away.

 

“Oppa! Come here!” You shouted to Yongguk. You waved your hand as you smiled widely. Yongguk made his way towards you. He grabbed your hand and walked beside you on the shore. You both swung your hands and walked side by side lovingly. Suddenly Yongguk pushed you nearer the water but kept his hand intact with yours.

 

“Oppaa! I don’t bring any spare clothe!” He just laughed at your rants. He pulled you again and circled his right arm on your waist. You felt he kissed your temple softly. You smiled and leaned your head to his chest. After walking not so far you both decided to go back to the car.

 

You were standing, waiting at the shaded area as Yongguk brought your picnic bag and mattress from the car. He laid the mattress and both of you sat down. You opened the picnic bag and start feeding him cherry tomatoes and every food you had in the picnic bag.

 

After that he lay on his back with his head on your lap. He looked at your eyes lovingly. Then you smiled and popped another cherry tomato in his mouth. You ran your fingers in his hair as you the softly.

 

“Your hair is so soft, Oppa” you chuckled because his hair is really soft. He laughed with you.

 

Suddenly he stood up and pulled you up with him. You began wondering what was he doing. He grabbed your hands and brought them to his shoulders as he circled his arms on your waist. You laughed when knowing his intention. He gave you his gummy smile. Then you laid your head on his chest while he hummed sweet notes near your ear with his deep voice.

 

He then rocked left and right following his own notes. You followed his lead, absorbed every notes he hummed to you. You circled your arms on his neck and played with his nape hair a bit. You felt he hugged you closer, caressing your back gently. You couldn’t help remembering about the most romantic scene in your favorite movie, Lake House.

 

You felt him inhaled your hair scent then gave you gentle kiss on your head. You turned your head, facing him then planted a kiss on his cheek. “I adore you so much, Oppa” you said, made him smile wider. Then he planted kisses on your forehead, then your nose. Then he kissed your cheeks, near your lips and lastly kissed your lips softly. No heat and lust involved, only made this kiss felt warm and safe. You tightened your arms around him.

 

“I. Adore. You. More.” He said between kisses, made you felt much warmer than before even though the breeze was so cool. He pulled then looked at your eyes with his bottomless eyes that ready to drown you every time. He pecked your lips again before humming and dancing again. Then when you both felt tired, you sat down beside him watching the sun set. He grabbed your hand and intertwined  your fingers. It just felt so right having his hand on top of yours. It fitted perfectly.

 

After the sun set, both of you decided that it was time to go home. On the way home, Yongguk grabbed and hold your hand between the seat. You smiled and leaned into the seat, closing your eyes with your last sight was him smiling lovingly at you. You returned his smile and slowly drifted to sleep, assured that sweetest dream would greet you because of his hand holding you. His hand that would never let you go.