Adorable

Alphabetically in Love

 

 

“________-ah, I’m home!” you heard Yongguk’s voice resonated in the house. But being the fully concentrated you, you couldn’t tear your eyes from the screen. The deadline really pissed you off so willing or not you had to finish it as soon as possible. You heard his steps but even how much you miss him, you couldn’t neglect the damned works in front of you.

 

“________-ah why are the lights off? Where are you?”  Yongguk yelled again. You kept typing because once you stop, the inspiration wouldn’t come again and you hate that so much. You had been sitting Indian style in front of the screen for almost an hour without inspiration when the rainbow came to you. Then, after 2 hours typing without rest, you couldn’t let the expected inspiration pass. You heard the door behind you cracked open and then he steps toward you.

 

“Why aren’t you welcoming me home, baby?” he said as he sat beside you and slid his left arm on your waist. His question left unanswered as your fingers kept dancing upon the keyboards and he couldn’t help chuckling. When you heard his chuckles you snapped your head to his direction and glared at him.

 

“What??” you asked as you kept your glaring eyes to his. He kept chuckling made you mad in confusion. You moved your hand to his arm around you and then you forcefully made him release you.

 

“Aaah, don’t be mad ________-ah. You just look so pretty when focusing. Your crinkled nose looks so cute.” He chuckled again as you scoffed and focusing your eyes on the screen again. After a few minutes you felt the bed shift and two strong arms slid around you and hugged you from behind. Yongguk then put his chin on your shoulder. Then you heard him humming random notes you’re your ear.

 

“Oppa, I’m busy.” But he tightened his arms around you and kept humming those random notes. You sighed and started typing again. Yongguk’s hum got louder that annoyed you so much. He shifted his head from your left to your right shoulder and then back to your left again. But you kept ignoring him until he stopped anything he did.

 

“________-ah why are you ignoring me?” he said with a sad tone. You laughed a bit inwardly but you kept your straight face on the screen. You didn’t answer his question so he got a little bit annoyed too. “Yah, ________  answer me.”

 

“Oppa, I already said to you. I’m busy now. I can’t play with you right now.” You finally answered his question. But he pouted. He really missed you today. When he was in his studio, he kept hoping that you would cuddle with him on the couch watching movies he rent the day before. But when he saw your state he couldn’t help being disappointed.

 

“I really miss you, ________-ah” he said. You smiled at his words.

 

“I miss you too, but I have a lot of work to do. Just let me do this quickly and then I can be with you. Just wait”

 

“Okay, I’ll wait until your work is done.”he said as he tore himself from you and walked outside the room. You smiled as you heard his noises from the kitchen. Probably made himself a cup of his favorite hot chocolate. You heard him open the fridge. Probably looking for some food.

 

After a few good minutes, you heard his faint music from the music room. He played random notes on the piano. Then he played random chords on your guitar. You chuckled at his funny behavior. After a few minutes he popped his head through the door and stared at you. Then he made his way to your bookshelf and chose a random novel you had. He flipped the pages then put the book back. He picked the different book and began flipping it again.

 

After flipping countless pages nonstop, he walked to your stack of magazines on the floor. He sat on the floor and flipping the magazine and occasionally chuckled at the words on the magazine. You kept listening to what he do while you were typing.

 

He brought some of your magazines outside the room and walked to the living room. You chuckled because your magazines were the type of ‘girl only’ magazines. How can fierce man like him enjoyed reading magazines like that. Once in a while, you heard his faint laugh and you wondered what made him laugh like that considering the magazine he read. You decided to ignore him and began to concentrate to the screen again.

 

After a little more than 45 minutes, you finished what you write and sigh happily. You cracked your back and got up from the bed, walking outside. You began wondering why you didn’t hear any sound from the living room. You walked to the living room only to found Yongguk’s sleeping with your magazines on his chest. You tiptoed to him and kneeling beside his head.

 

You felt warmness in your chest as you stare at him. This adorable guy you had on your life. You couldn’t help but falling for him deeper. You traced your finger to his features then his eyes fluttered. You smiled at him as he smiled at you sleepily.

 

“Are you tired waiting for me?” you asked as caressed his cheek with your palm. He shook his head but soon after that he yawned. You chuckled as you grab his hand and pull him to his feet and pull him to the bedroom. Both of you tucked under the blanket as he put his arm on top of your waist. You placed your hand on his chest and lean up to kiss his chin.

 

“You are so adorable, Oppa. You know that?”you said while kissing him on his chin. Usually he would be annoyed if you called him by that name. But now, he tightened his grip on your waist, pulling you closer.

 

“Hmm I know that. Now sleep” he mumbled in his sleepy voice. You chuckled and nuzzle to his chest closer. Closing your eyes and fall into deep slumber. You felt you wouldn’t find a warmer and safer place than here, in your boyfriend’s arm. Your adorable boyfriend.