Horse .

Drabbles

“Uhh… Uncle Che—“


“Tep tep tep!” Chen cuts him off, putting a finger to his lips to silence Kris before he starts talking again. “Your uncle isn’t done talking. Where your manners at, gurl?”

 

“But Uncle, I’m a—“

 

“Tep tep tep tep!” Chen faces back, a glare thrown to Kris. Not really, more like to his chest actually. Chen looks up and reaches up to Kris’ face, zipping his mouth and locking it, placing the key into his pockets and continues to walk towards the stables. Kris looks at his delirious uncle not knowing whether he should tell him that he is about to walk into a pile of horse .

 

“Uncle—“

 

“Tep tep tep tep!”

 

“Uncle Chen!” Chanyeol hoots from the side and Uncle Chen looks back to see his other too tall nephew. “Yes Chanyeol?”
 

Kris gaps. Why can Chanyeol speak and not him?

 

“Why are you wearing a suit in the—“
 

“Tep tep tep tep!” Chen cuts him off as well. Proceeding to show them the magnificent horse, Maximus. “Isn’t she a beauty?” Chen coos, the horse.

 

Chanyeol nods, eyes bright not saying a thing just in case Chen makes him shut up as well.

 

Kris Maximus, fur as white as snow.

 

Chen eyes glow, slowly , taking a step back to take a look at—

 

“OH !”

 

Chen just fell into horse .

 

“You mean horse right, Uncle Chen?” Kris smirks, not helping his uncle Chen up while Chanyeol runs for his uncle helping him up immediately.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me there was horse , Kris!? This is my brand new—“

 

“Tep tep tep tep!” Kris cuts him off.

 

Chanyeol looks back between the two, not knowing whose side to be on. “If it makes you any better Uncle. I can sit down on this with you?”

 

Kris doesn’t know how the hell is he related to this two.

 

--

 

When you have Chen the uncle decked in a suit and you have his two tall minions at the back of him, both wearing hip hop clothes, you know who is the boss, alright.