Pretty clips are so fetch.

Drabbles

"OHEMGEE! Lulu! Where did you get those shiny clips from? There are so fetch." Baekhyun goes closer to Luhan and Luhan tries not to cough in his best friend's face because he will get hell if that happens.

 

No time to unleash hell now. Luhan puts his index finger on Baekhyun's forehead slowly pushing it back and Baekhyun sits down on the bed again.

 

"So... Where did you get those shiny clips?" Luhan taps his clips and tries to dig his brain on how to tell Baekhyun that Sehun got it for him.

 

For Baekhyun, Sehun isn't good news.

 

Luhan fidgets with his hands and Baekhyun looks at him questioningly, something is not right.

 

"You got it from Sehun, didn't you, Xi Luhan?" Baekhyun's voice is an octave higher and Luhan can see Baekhyun his hands into his sheets. "I told you that boy is bad news..." Luhan pouts and Baekhyun looks at him. "Even if he gets me pretty shiny clips?"

 

Baekhyun nods. "Even if he gets you pretty things."

 

Baekhyun taps his chin and flicks Luhan's forehead to get his attention. "But can you ask him where he got those shiny clips though? For me." And now Baekhyun is on his knees.

 

Luhan bends down and gives him a bone crushing hug. "Sure baekkie."

Baekhyun smiles and hugs Luhan back. Luhan pushes him back and flicks Baekhyun's forehead. "Oh and please stop trying to make fetch happen. It wont happen."

 

--

 

Let's question my fetch life.