About Time

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Club No. 1 – Super Junior]

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Hi girls! Were you waiting for too long?”

 

“Teukie oppa!” Min Young unnie yelled out and rushed to give Leeteuk oppa a big hug.

 

“Just like the usual nights huh?” Leeteuk oppa asked the four of us as we’re here at the club owned by him at night on a school day.

 

“Of course! But where’s Kangin oppa and Kyuhyun oppa?” Min Gi questioned as she and Ae Rin craned their neck around the place to look for them and remained seated on our usual spot.

 

“Looking for us?” We heard two familiar voices and we all tilted our heads to see who it was.

 

“Oppadeul!” Min Gi and Ae Rin shouted as Kangin oppa and Kyuhyun oppa sat down beside them across Leeteuk oppa, Min Young unnie and me.

 

“So, how are our precious girls doing?” Kangin oppa asked curiously and pinched Ae Rin’s cheek playfully.

 

“We’re doing great! Right Min Gi unnie?” Ae Rin said and Min Gi gave a nod in agreement.

 

“Still the reigning queenkas of the school?” Leeteuk oppa asked Min Young unnie and she smiled proudly.

 

“Ha Rin-ah, are you okay?” Kyuhyun oppa questioned as he finally noticed my silence.

 

I looked up at him and smiled half-heartedly. “Come on Ha Rin, all of us grew up together so tell us, what’s bothering you?” Kyuhyun oppa insisted.

 

“Oppa’s right unnie, if it hasn’t been for them we won’t be considered as our school’s queenkas.” Ae Rin reminded her.

 

“And that’s all because of their good looks.” Min Gi complimented with a smile.

 

“Such a shame that you guys are older than us and graduated a few years before us, we miss being with you in school.” Ae Rin said.

 

“Right, back to you Ha Rin, what’s up?” Kangin oppa asked me this time in a serious tone.

 

“She’s been preoccupied with something since this morning.” Min Young unnie blurted out and I glared at her.

 

“What? That leaves you no choice but to spill it out, what is it anyway?” Min Young unnie pestered me.

 

I sighed in loss. “Nothing much, I just want to ask if you guys know something about the group of guys who’s like a gang in our school.” I said and looked at each of them.

 

“Are they the new kingkas that came after we left our school before?” Kyuhyun oppa asked me and I nodded.

 

“Oh! That would be Jonghyun and his friends.” Leeteuk oppa said.

 

“How come you girls don’t know them considering the fact that they are the kingkas in the school right now?” Kangin oppa asked us in disbelief.

 

The four of us exchanged looks. “I have a simple answer for that; we only give attention to ourselves and our popularity that’s why.” Ae Rin said with confidence.

 

“I agree with Ae Rin, who needs them if we’re there in our school anyway?” Min Gi exclaimed with self-assured smile.

 

“That’s our girls.” Kyuhyun oppa said and winked at Ae Rin and Min Gi pompously.

 

“So, who are they really?” I asked in interest.

 

“Well, to inform you, they are Jonghyun, Wooyoung, Joon, Yoseob and Kai. They are a bunch of repeater idiots but were considered kingkas because of wealth and looks.” Leeteuk oppa began.

 

“If you bully girls, then they are in charge of the boys. Arrogant, pitiless, and filthy rich group of young men just like the four of you.” Kangin oppa said and smirked.

 

“We don’t bully them girls on purpose! We’re mean to them if they’re in our way all the time!” Ae Rin said in defense.

 

“Yeah, yeah, we know that.” Leeteuk oppa said and chuckled.

 

“They’re in fact a regular customer here at Leeteuk hyung’s club like us.” Kyuhyun oppa stated.

 

“Right, okay. Thanks for the information oppadeul.” I said with a thankful smile.

 

“But why did you ask about them all of a sudden?” Kangin oppa asked and raised an eyebrow at me.

 

“Nothing! I was just curious!” I said quickly.

 

“Alright, fair enough, let’s go dance?” Kangin oppa said and they all stood up excitedly except for me.

 

“Aren’t you coming with us?” Min Young unnie asked.

 

I shook my head. “No, you guys go, I’m not in the mood.” I told her and they left to go wild on the dance floor.

 

“Maybe they were the ones who called Eunhyuk earlier. But why am I bothered about him anyway? Aiissh!” I said out loud and knocked my head lightly.

 

“A guy like him is the type who gets bullied anyway.” I told myself and smirked as I got up to go to the comfort room by myself.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Hyung! Isn’t that Ha Rin?! Park Ha Rin.” Kai exclaimed as they saw Ha Rin passed by their table at Leeteuk’s club.

 

“Yes, I saw him Kai.” Jonghyun told him with a smirk forming on his lips.

 

“Oohh~ I know the meaning of that look on your face.” Joon said and smiled at Jonghyun.

 

“What look? Is it like he’ll-ask-Ha Rin-on-a-date look?” Yoseob questioned naively.

 

“Not quite, because I need to plan this thoroughly.” Jonghyun said firmly.

 

“Its about time.” Wooyoung told Jonghyun and they both exchanged a knowing glance with a mischievous smile on.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

 

---

 

AND... That'll be it for now. :) Hello! We're with our fourth stories and this will be mine. :D Super Junior's Eunhyuk and YOU! :D Please give it a lot of support just like how you did on our previous stories. Thank you very much! :) Leave comments as you please. :D <3

-MARIEgelica ♥