Charity Event

Tamed And Untamed

 

[Play the song: Perhaps Love – Howl & J]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Finally! Last day of classes today and we’re off for Christmas holidays!” Yuri cheered as she; Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were at the library as usual.

 

“I know! I can give my brain a rest for the time being.” Sooyoung expressed in content.

 

“What about you Hyoyeon-ah? What are your plans?” Yuri questioned their friend who has a serious look on her face.

 

“Plans? I plan to stop what I’m doing right now. This isn’t right. Can’t you see it girls? Its over even before I started.” She said and lowered her head.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung exchanged confused glances at each other but kept quiet as they knew their friend has still has something to say.

 

“I’ll just live my life without thinking about it and move on instead. It’s the best thing I could do for myself. Don’t you think?” She asked and looked up at her friends for advice.

 

“We’ll tell you what you think if you let us know what you’re on about right now.” Sooyoung muttered.

 

Hyoyeon sighed. “Its about me liking Eunhyuk. Its obvious enough that he’s with the queenka now, they’re much more like a couple so why do I still have to force myself to him right?” She said.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung made an O shape on their lips in comprehension. “You have a point. What are you going to do about it then?” Yuri questioned her.

 

“I have to end this game over myself.” Hyoyeon stated in determination as she stood up and went out the library to find her quiz bee partner.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“What would you want us to do on holidays?” I asked him directly as we sat under the tree at our school’s park away from everyone else during lunch time.

 

“Us? So you mean we’ll do it together?” Eunhyuk questioned naively.

 

I gave him a look as we were sitting beside each other. “Of course you idiot! We live together so we’ll obviously do things with each other.” I pointed out.

 

He smiled. “I love it when you say it so comfortably. We live together.” He said.

 

I giggled. “Are there any other ways on how I should say it then?” I asked him.

 

He shook his head intently. “I prefer you say it like that from now on, compared before. You used to hate the fact of living with me and I don’t want us to go back to that stage.” He explained.

 

“We won’t. I already told you that before remember?” I reminded him and he nodded.

 

“Then why get so sentimental? I was just asking about our plans then this—“

 

I cut myself off as I sighted someone standing before us. I looked straight knitting my eyebrows together.

 

Eunhyuk looked at me and then to her. “Hyoyeon-ssi, what are you doing here?” He asked in surprise.

 

“Ha Rin-ssi, I’ll just talk to him. Just for a few minutes, is it okay?” She asked for my permission instead.

 

“Yeah. Whatever.” I said not looking at her as I kept my gaze straight into space. In the corner of my eye they kept a few meters distance away from me and began talking but I couldn’t hear any word they’re saying though.

 

I began counting to distract myself and not to look at them and exactly after a couple of minutes Eunhyuk was back beside me.

 

“Now her game with me is over too.” He blurted out with a smile staring at the clouds up the sky.

 

“What do you mean?” I tried to sound clueless though I knew inside what he was on about.

 

“She said she likes me but she knows about us too. So instead of trying to win me, she’ll keep her distance and be happy for us.” He said and tilted his head to gaze at me with a smile.

 

“Good! At least she knows where she stands. I thought we have to be involved in a brawl like how you guys did with Jonghyun and his friends but since she gave up first then that makes me the winner.” I told him.

 

“Conceited queenka, you really think you won me now huh?” He questioned playfully and inched his face closer to mine.

 

“Yeah, I’ve been always a winner.” I said and kissed him lightly on his lips.

 

He smiled in content. “Now back to our plans. What do you have in mind?” I asked him as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

 

“I thought we should study, we have our exams after the vacation. Are you aware of that?” He stated in a matter of fact tone.

 

I heaved out a sigh. “I heard about that but I didn’t pay attention. Why study if its supposed to be about having fun?” I told him.

 

“Its not always about having fun okay? We’ll balance our time, studying and having fun at the same time. Agree?” He advised.

 

“Okay! I don’t really have much of a choice do I?” I questioned him. He chuckled with a nod as he intertwined his hand with mine.

 

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

-

-

-

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“Ha Rin-ah… Wake up…” I called out softly as I sat by her bed inside her room after receiving a phone call from my mom about somewhere we both need to go to.

 

“Hmmm…” She whispered with her eyes closed as she shifted from one side to the other.

 

“Wake up. We need to go somewhere.” I said as I shook her lightly by her shoulders.

 

“Its still early. We’re on a vacation. I want to sleep more.” She said firmly.

 

“No, you have to get up now. Come on.” I commanded and pulled her by her arm but it went the other way around as she pulled me harder and there our faces are again only a few inches away from each other.

 

She still have her eyes closed not bothered on how close we are though we both stayed still. “You know what if I lean in just one bit our lips would…”

 

“Do it, by all means.” She murmured.

 

“You want me to?”

 

She stayed silent and didn’t say anything but still kept her eyes closed as if she had drifted back to sleep.

 

I smiled upon scrutinizing her face’s features up close. I closed my eyes about to dabbed my lips on her when, “RING!” My phone on my pocket rang loudly.

 

I free myself from her and answered it quickly in reluctance. “Yes mom. We’ll be there. Don’t worry.” I said and hung up.

 

"No! I'm not going anywhere!" Ha Rin whined as she covered her face with her pillow and turned her back on me.

 

End of Eunhyuk's POV

 

-

-

 

No One's POV

 

"PL Group Charity Event." Ha Rin read out loud as soon as she got out of her car with Eunhyuk standing beside her.

 

"PL stands for Park and Lee?" She asked naively.

 

"Yes. You never knew about that? Our parents were in this for almost two decades now. Where were you all this time?" Eunhyuk questioned her in disbelief.

 

"Hmm. Let me think. Shopping?" Ha Rin said and grinned at him.

 

"Right! I should have known. Let's go, they're waiting for us inside the function hall." Eunhyuk stated and grabbed a hold of her hand and went inside.

 

Ha Rin let go of his hand instantly upon seeing what's inside the hall. "Why are there a lot of kids here?!" She exclaimed in shock with widened eyes.

 

"Son!/Ha Rin-ah!" Their parents called out from both sides of the room and walked towards them.

 

"What took you guys so long?" Mrs. Park asked as she greeted her daughter with a kiss on her cheek.

 

"She's being a—“

 

"What the hell are we doing here mom? And why are there a lot of kids here? You know I don't—“

 

“Its our company's annual charity event with the Lee's. You know that this is what our company is doing right?" Her mom questioned and gave her a look aware of Eunhyuk and his mom by their side.

 

"I don't. I was never interested on what this company does. And you know that? So why drag me here?" Ha Rin snapped and stormed off.

 

"Park Ha Rin!" Her mom called out but she didn't bother looking back and went out of the room completely.

 

"I'll be back Mom." Eunhyuk said and followed Ha Rin immediately.

 

"You shouldn't have answered back on your mom like that." Eunhyuk said softly as he found her sitting on a couch by the function room's door.

 

She kept quiet with her eyebrows knitted together looking straight. He then sat beside her.

 

"They called us here because they want us to help and participate on the event." He began.

 

"I'm surprised you never knew anything about this, I myself have been helping for years since I was a kid." He went on.

 

"Maybe that is why I never knew you existed because you never went to any event our parents came up with. Am I right?" He asked her.

 

"I'm not interested. I'd rather spend my time shopping than trying to socialize with a bunch of abandoned kids that I don't even know." Ha Rin stated firmly.

 

"Abandoned kids. See. They need us, they need our time, our care and our love at least once a year." He told her soothingly.

 

"Besides, why do hate them so much? They're cute and very lovable." He added and smiled at her convincingly.

 

"No they're not! They're loud and annoying. I don't like being around them." She pointed out and crossed her arms.

 

"Just like you. But look, I have managed to put up with you." He muttered teasingly.

 

"Yah!" She raised her voice and slapped his arm hard.

 

"Come on! Just try and reach out to them. I know you'll love it. Let's go?" Eunhyuk said encouragingly as he stood up and held out a hand to her.

 

Ha Rin heaved out a sigh and eventually took his hand holding it tight as she stood up and went back inside the room.

 

End of No One's POV

 

 

Ha Rin's POV

 

 

"HYUNG!" A little boy cheered and ran towards Eunhyuk. He grinned and carried him in his arms.

 

"Kyungmin-ah! You've grown well in just a year! Aigoo!" He said and pinched his cheek.

 

"Who is she?" I heard Kyungmin whispered.

 

"Oh yeah! She's Ha Rin, your Ha Rin noona. Greet her come on." Eunhyuk said in a command.

 

"Hello! I'm Kyungmin. Nice meeting you Ha Rin noona." Kyungmin said and smiled with his eyes disappearing.

 

Unexpectedly, I smiled back and couldn't help myself and pinched his cheeks too. "Aigoo! You're so cute." I expressed in glee.

 

Eunhyuk smiled. "I told you, you'll love them." He whispered to me. I smiled at him gratefully.

 

"Is she your girlfriend hyung? You have finally—“

 

"Kyungmin-ah!!!" A little girl's voice shouted from a distance. Kyungmin quickly get down on his foot and waited for the girl to approach him.

 

"Hyung, noona I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Nayeon.” Kyungmin introduced and slung his arm around Nayeon’s shoulder.

 

My eyes widened. “Girlfriend? At your age? How old are you? 8?” I asked in disbelief.

 

Kyungmin and Nayeon grinned mischievously. “Actually we’re both 9 nine years old.” Kyungmin said proudly.

 

“But you’re too—“

 

“Yeah, but we don’t really care.” Nayeon answered and turned to face Kyungmin. “Now, are you going to help me or not?” She asked and raised an eyebrow at Kyungmin.

 

“Why do they like…”

 

“Us?” Eunhyuk finished off my sentence for me with a grin and I nodded simply with a smile.

 

“What do I know about girls’ clothes or worse, dresses?” Kyungmin argued.

 

“But still…” Nayeon insisted glaring at him. Kyungmin then looked at Eunhyuk and me for help.

 

I kneeled down to match her eye level and smiled. “How about we leave the boys and I’ll help you instead?” I suggested in a hopeful voice.

 

She raised her eyebrow at me thinking hard. “What do you know about fashion?” Nayeon questioned.

 

“Oohh! You don’t know who you’re talking to Nayeon-ah, she’s Park Ha Rin our queenka that knows anything about fashion and shopping and being all dolled up. So trust her instincts okay?” Eunhyuk told her.

 

“Alright! I don’t think I have a choice do I? I hope we’ll get along Ha Rin unnie.” She said and bowed politely.

 

“Oh we will little girl. Trust me.” I said and held hands with her and walked off leaving Eunhyuk with Kyungmin.

 

I took a halt and looked back at him. “Thank you.” I mouthed and smiled at him gratefully.

 

“This might not be really bad after all.” I whispered in realization and followed Nayeon to where bargain dresses are.

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

-

-

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“I didn’t expect this much of an improvement between them. It would hurt so much if we pursue on our plan. Don’t you think?” Mrs. Park asked Mr. Lee as they were sitting a few meters away from where Ha Rin and Eunhyuk are laughing with Kyungmin and Nayeon.

 

“No it won’t honey, I even think it would teach them a lesson.” Mr. Park muttered as he sipped from his coffee.

 

“What lesson? A lesson of pain and hurt which I don’t really think they would deserve?” Mrs. Lee stated obviously on Mrs. Park’s side.

 

“No of course not, our kids our bright enough to be able to figure it out themselves. But that won’t happen unless we get our plan working.” Mr. Lee explained.

 

“When are we going to tell them then?” Mrs. Park asked and a smile form on her lips as she watched her daughter grinning at Eunhyuk as she handed him a glass of water.

 

“Tonight would be the best time.” Mr. Lee muttered with a smirk and glanced from his son to Ha Rin who was busy fooling around with the kids.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

---