Bullies On The Roll

Tamed And Untamed

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

I suddenly felt the urge to wake up from my sleep and sat up reluctantly as my head’s throbbing in pain from our last night’s clubbing and drinking.

 

I looked at my bedside drawer where my alarm clock was placed and my eyes widened on its own accord.

 

“I’m late!” I exclaimed as I sprang out of my bed and dialed a number on my phone as I went out of my room still in my pajamas.

 

“Unnie! I overslept! I’ll be there in school by lunch time.” I told her and something on the dining table caught my eye as I ran down the stairs.

 

I held onto the cup of tea and took the note out of it.

 

I think this works well on you and your hangover, right? A bowl of cereals is quick and healthy too. Enjoy your breakfast Ms. Queenka. J

 

I stared at the note and onto the cup of tea with a bowl of cereals beside it and smiled at it.

 

“YAH! Are you still there dongsaeng?” I was interrupted by Min Young unnie who I forgot, was still on the line.

 

“O-oh yeah, I’m sorry unnie. I’ll see you later?” I said.

 

“Okay! Take care alright? Bye!” Min Young unnie said and hung up.

 

I looked at the bowl of cereals again as I sat down. “Cereals, it’s what Min Young unnie had said last night.” I muttered and started digging in with satisfaction.

 

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

-

-

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Yah! How many times do we have to tell you that in this school, you follow OUR rules, huh?” Min Young yelled out in anger at one of their girl classmates on the corner of their room with the doors closed.

 

Everyone inside the room are trying to ignore the scene focusing on something else, afraid to be in trouble as they wait for their lunch time to end.

 

“And you clearly violated one of them !” Ae Rin snapped and gave her a death glare.

 

“Talking about nasty stuff about us is a big no, just so you know.” Min Gi informed her.

 

Ha Rin banged the door open as she arrived and narrowed her eyes to where her friends are as her fury boiled inside her instantly.

 

“What’s going on here?!” She demanded out loud and locked their classroom door.

 

“Unnie! You’re finally here! Come!” Min Gi said and cling her arms with Ha Rin and walked towards Min Young, Ae Rin and the girl together.

 

“What has she done?” Ha Rin asked her friends with authority and at the girl from head to toe in criticism.

 

Ae Rin whispered something on her ear and an evil smirk formed on her lips as the girl in front of them is now trembling in fear.

 

Ha Rin shook her head. “What a naughty insecure you are now. What do we do with you?” She said with her voice threatening.

 

Ha Rin gave Min Young a knowing glance and she quickly made a short phone call and winked at Ha Rin as a go signal.

 

“Why don’t I personally you dear?” Ha Rin said calmly.

 

“W-w-where to?” The girl stammered avoiding Ha Rin’s glare.

 

“Hmmm… Out of the school of course, talkative birds like you aren’t welcome here.” Ha Rin said her voice hardened.

 

The girl widened her eyes at her in surprise, horror, regret and sadness all into one and her body wouldn’t stop shaking.

 

“What are you still doing here standing in front of me?! LEAVE! NOW!” Ha Rin commanded as Ae Rin opened the door.

 

The girl grabbed her bags and stormed out of the classroom crying her heart out not knowing where to go first.

 

Min Young, Min Gi and Ae Rin high-fived with Ha Rin as the four of them walked in front of the room and stood on the platform.

 

“That’s quite a show right? And that’s what any of you will get if you go against us. Understand?!” Ha Rin stated in a raised voice.

 

“NE!” All their classmates answered loudly.

 

“Good! Follow OUR rules, and then we can all live peacefully.” Ha Rin said with emphasis and winked.

 

-

-

 

Eunhyuk was quietly reading his notes on his seat inside his classroom alone, waiting for his next class to start in the afternoon.

 

He then suddenly felt someone else’s presence inside the room. He looked up slowly and began to feel nervous instantly.

 

“J-Jonghyun.” He stuttered as usual and it happens whenever he sees him with his gang.

 

“Eunhyuk.” Jonghyun said firmly glaring down at him.

 

Eunhyuk lowered his head to avoid his gaze and tried to read hoping that Jonghyun would leave him alone if he ignored him.

 

But he was wrong as Jonghyun pulled him up holding onto the hem of his polo shirt. “Are you really going to ignore and make me wait?!” Jonghyun spat as they were face to face.

 

“W-w-what do you want?” He asked in fear.

 

“You really don’t know?!” Jonghyun questioned him. Eunhyuk nodded as his nerves inside him were already shaking in terror.

 

“Give me your money!” Jonghyun demanded.

 

“I-I don’t have it.” Eunhyuk mumbled.

 

“Oh really?” Jonghyun asked him sarcastically.

 

“Search him.” Jonghyun commanded and looked at his friends.

 

In an instant, Yoseob and Kai searched his pockets as Wooyoung and Joon scrutinize his bag throwing all his books on the floor.

 

“Found it!” Wooyoung cried out as he held Eunhyuk’s wallet in the air and gave it to Jonghyun immediately.

 

He glared at Eunhyuk even more as he was still holding him up and punched him on the face.

 

“One, for ignoring me.” Jonghyun hissed through his gritted teeth and punched him once more.

 

“Two for lying to me.” He said and punched Eunhyuk again, harder.

 

“And three, for saying thanks for your money.” Jonghyun said and smirk as he let go of him and went out of the room leaving Eunhyuk who sat on the floor picking up his books with tears almost about to fall from his eyes.

 

“His unique way of saying thank you hurts, as usual.” He whispered in defeat since he knew that his bullies had won over him once again.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---