Bothered Queenka

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Club No. 1 – Super Junior]

 

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“YAH!” I called out for him and he turned to look at me afterwards as we’re both outside the house ready to go to school in the morning.

 

“Where’s your ride? Why hasn’t it arrived yet? Aren’t you from an elite family too?” I asked curiously as I stood by my car with my driver holding the door for me.

 

“Yes. But riding on a bus is much more practical.” He said firmly.

 

I rolled my eyes. “What do you use your money for then?” I pestered him.

 

“Sometimes, spending money by sharing it has more meaning than wasting it on your own unnecessary benefit.” He pointed out sensibly.

 

“That…” My voice faded as I seemed to be lost from his words and I couldn’t think of anything to say.

 

“Go on, your comfy car’s waiting for you. Take care of yourself Ms. Park.” He said as he bowed and walked off away from me and the house.

 

“YAH!” I yelled out in annoyance.

 

“Better get inside Miss. You’ll be late.” My driver spoke up in a commanding tone.

 

“Aiissh!” I yelped as I got inside my car and knitted my eyebrows together in irritation.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

-

-

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“What’s with the frown on an early morning like this dongsaeng?” Min Young asked Ha Rin as the four of them are standing by their lockers.

 

“Sometimes, spending money by sharing it has more meaning than wasting it on your own unnecessary benefit.” What Eunhyuk had told her has been bothering her.

 

“Aiissh!” Ha Rin cursed under her breath and banged her locker door closed.

 

Eunhyuk walked past Ha Rin and her friends and heard how Ha Rin closed her locker with force.

 

“She must have taken it to heart.” Eunhyuk whispered to himself with a proud smirk and walked to his classroom.

 

“YAH! EUNHYUK-SSI!” Someone yelled out along the hallway.

 

“Eunhyuk?” Ha Rin murmured and walked away from her friends to find where the voice came from.

 

“Unnie! Where are you going? The bell just rang! Come on!” Her friend Ae Rin stopped her and dragged Ha Rin inside their classroom.

 

Outside Eunhyuk’s classroom, Jonghyun and his gang cornered him again. “Have you got everything for us?” Jonghyun questioned him coldly.

 

“Y-yes. Here it is.” Eunhyuk said and handed five different notebooks to each of Jonghyun’s friends nervously.

 

“This would be another perfect homework for all of us!” Yoseob exclaimed in glee.

 

“You got that right! You really are useful Eunhyuk-ssi.” Wooyoung commented and smirked at Eunhyuk.

 

“You should go to class; you don’t want to be late right?” Kai told him and the five of them went inside their own classroom leaving Eunhyuk on his own.

 

“At least they didn’t beat me up today.” Eunhyuk told himself with a heavy sigh and went to his classroom for class.

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---