'Pur'-fect Night

Pet Responsibilities

Breathe Tao. In, out, in, out, in, ou-

 

You know what else could go in and out of you? Kris's pen-

 

-CIL! HIS PENCIL. 

 

.....

 

Did I get it right?

 

I'm done with you.

 

What's that supposed to mean?

 

 

The voice inside my head didn't reply back to me, maybe that's a good thing? I'm not entirely sure everyone is supposed to have a sassy conscious. I'll worry about it later, what I should be worrying about is that right now Kris is using my shower. He's wet and not to mention in the room right next to me. As I'm setting up a bed of blankets on the floor in my room, I think I sound pretty calm considering there's another human being that isn't Luhan, Sehun and me. Oh God, it's come. MY IMAGINATION.

 

Imagine a wet Kris, standing underneath the shower head as water continuously cascades down his body, droplets running down his defined tone chest, down the lines of his abs, racing down his broad back all the way down to his -enticing cheeks. Don't even get me started on what's happening the other side, no wait I will. Maybe he's feeling a little.. Intimate and as his hands rub from the top of his chest, down to his stomach not even stopping there to firmly grasp his- OKAY I'M STOPPING, STOP, STOP. THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE.

 

Breathe in and out, in, out. I hope Kris doesn't come out right now because I'm currently in the corner, hugging my own knees with a most likely red face. I shouldn’t have read those M rated fanfics. Little Tao wants to play, oh Gucci, what's happened to me?

 

The last spurt of raging teenage hormones; has finally hit you along with the welcoming brick to the face of your "homoual" tendencies. 

 

This is all your fault.

 

Yah, it's not my fault if you like it up the .

 

HEY! NO I DON'T! M-maybe I like doing the... thing.

 

.... The what now?

 

You know the th-HOLY CARNIVALS UNDER THE SEA!

 

I widened my eyes in shock as Kris's face just suddenly appeared very close to mine, falling back on to the floor, wincing at the pain of my making contact with the floor.

 

Too bad, no pain from your being fuc-

 

KRIS IS WET. HOT. Y AND WET.

 

I visibly gulped as my eyes took in the sight in front of me. Kris looking at me intensely probably from concern but it's hard to notice that when his hair is damp and a few escaped droplets of water had run down the side of his face and is making its way down to his defined jaw, his lips. Damn have they always looked so inviting? Maybe this is a bad idea, perhaps I shouldn't of let him stay here.

 

 

KISS HIM.

 

"Hey Tao, you okay? I didn't mean to scare you" He chuckled, the sound of it made my heart speed up. Shoot, am I sick?

 

 

NO WAY I CAN'T DO THAT

 

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I blushed harder. This is so bad, get up! I slowly pushed myself off the floor but I did a poor job of it because I toppled too forward and I nearly fell on to Kris, who I don't know if I should curse or worship, caught me. NOW HE'S CLOSER THAN BEFORE THIS WASN'T MY PLAN.

 

 

 

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

SHUP UP YOU!

 

 

 

I'm just staring at him, SAY SOMETHING. Why aren't I saying anything? He's staring back! He's waiting for you to say something! Come on Tao!! Urgh, just make conversation. I opened my mouth to say something embarrassing, most likely knowing me but before I could even register it another pair of lips met my own. Hey wow this is kind of nice, I mean it's soft and warm and-KRIS IS KISSING ME WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

 

I'm gonna pop some tags, only got twenty dollars in my pocket~

 

My eyes widened more and I could see Kris's eyes doing the same before we pushed each other away at the same time, my face is on fire! I brought my hand to my no-longer- lips. The feeling of Kris's warm lips now replaced with a sort of tingling sensation that spread throughout my body.

 

"O-oh God! I swear I'm not really a ! I just caught you and s-something just pushed me from behind and- EGG, BACON!"

 

I snapped out of it to see Kris, looking at Egg who is sat behind him, nonchantly his paw while Bacon, mewing innocently but I must be hallucinating because it looks like the both of them were smirking. Kris stood up as if to grab them, but the kittens had already made it's escape, running out my room and Kris got up to chase them. As much as I'm still stunned that Kris took my first kiss, before he left his face was red as well. He was blushing? 

 

Mister cool-and-very-y was blushing? I wonder why? He probably kissed a lot of people. Yeah He's probably embarrassed of being mistaken as a . Yeah that's right.

 

.....

 

My heart is beating fast and I could hear it over the sounds of Kris chasing the kittens, maybe I am sick? 

 

 

Yeah, love sick.

 

 


Nonsense, that's not a real illness.
 

 

I quickly dismissed that thought and the image of me and Kris, kissing again. Standing up as I felt the blush go away and walked out the room to find Kris on the floor, laying face first for some reason. As I entered, Kris's face turned towards me, staring at me and I saw the slightest tint of a blush on his cheeks.

 

"Hey."

 

"I-I'll sleep on the couch tonight, you can take the bed so g-good night!" 

 

I couldn't help it, my face turned red and both my heart and breath quickened, I ran back in to my room to grab the blanket bed and dragged it back to the living room, Kris has now changed positions, sitting cross-legged on the floor. Even though I didn't look at him I could feel his eyes on me as I made my make-shift bed on the sofa. Ignore it Tao, it's all in your imagination. 

 

"I'll sleep on the couch."

 

His voice broke through the air and I nervously looked at him, smiling politely.

 

"N-no it's fine, you’re my guest and I called you over so it should be me. J-just take the bed."

 

"I can't let you and it seems you won't give up either.."

 

What Kris said next sent my heart beating erratically and blood rushing to my face once again.

 

"... So let's sleep on the bed together, it's big enough." 

 

ASDFGHJKL NO NO NO NO BAD IDEA, DON'T DO IT JUST SAY NO POLITELY AND-

 

"... Okay."

 

 

NOOOOO WHY DID I SAY THAT?!
 

You're welcome.
 

 

 

GIVE ME BACK CONTROL OF MY OWN BODY YOU LIL-

 

 

All thoughts stopped as Kris smiled at me, this smile was different. It was not a smirk or a mischievous grin. It was gentle yet sincere, shy and had something else I couldn’t see and it was only small but it seemed to have brightened the room. He stood up and held out a hand towards me.

 

"Let's go sleep then."

 

My hand slipped in to his, forgetting the make-shift bed and let him guide me back to my bedroom, I don't know what's happening but Kris's body is sending sparks and shivers through mine. My heart is still beating quickly and I can't seem to break away. There's only one explanation...

 

 

 

The idiot can finally tell he's in lov-
 

 

 

-KRIS IS A SUCCUMBUS WHO HAS PUT A SPELL ON ME TO DEVOUR MY INNOCENCE, HOLY MACKERAL, HELP!!

 

... Never mind.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KITTY KAM: BACON

"I think Kris-Guardian likes Panda human." I watched the two humans interact before the one who is by the name of 'Tao' went into the water room first, leaving Guardian with us and the box of tiny humans.

"He can do better than the Panda." I turned to scowl at Egg who was sat inbetween Kris's feet, rubbing himself all over the human's ankles. 

"Egg! You said you would be-"

"-nice to Panda human, yeah yeah I've stopped biting him and allow him to touch me, isn't that enough?"

I growl softly (well the nearest thing I can do to a growl) at Egg. "Is that how you think being nice is? Fine then." I turn away and huffily walk away, swishing my tail in the air before tripping over my paw and falling anyway. Falling hard for Egg on the floor, it hurt a lot and I felt stings of water in my eyes. OH NO WATER UWAAAH MAKE IT STOP!! I closed my eyes and whimper, I really don't like the water, it scares me! I felt a rough but comforting to my cheek and open my eyes to see Egg looking at me worriedly and nudging his head with mine. 

"Fine, I'll do something nice for the Panda, don't be mad." Egg grumbles, not looking me in the eye and carries on rubbing his head with mine. I grinned and mewl happily, rubbing my head back. My heart swells, I don't know why but I like it.

"Go do it then~!" I chuckle and pull away to nudge Egg forwards, the other kitten purposely not going faster; towards the Panda room (where the panda sleeps) where conviently the Panda and Kris Guardian had gone in to, I gave up on pushing and excitedly bounded towards the room, I could hear Egg speeding up to keep his pace with me and together we walked in to the room to see the two humans VERY close.

"Told you Kris Guardian likes the Panda!" I cheer quietly, nuzzling Egg.

"It seems the Panda likes him too, I can smell the pheromones the human is emitting." Egg monotonously said in response, his tone laced with mischevious amusement. My ears pricked up at that tone and my mouth curl into a smirk, pulling away I can see Egg has a similiar smirk on his face too. Without saying anything we both quietly and stealthily got onto the bed, Egg motioned me to stay put and I watched him as he stepped a few paces back before making a running leap off the bed and onto Kris Guardian's shoulder before quickly jumping back on to the bed. This resulted in our Guardian falling forwards and making the lip touch of affection!! I don't know what's it called but I get them a lot so it must be good, but it's on the two lips so it must be more than the ones Panda gives me since he only make the lip touch on my head. I watch with amusement, excitement rising in me in seeing my two favourite humans make the affection before they pull away. Oh! Their faces have changed colour! That's so cool! I want to do that too! Maybe lip touches do that? Hmm.. 

"-EGG, BACON!" I pull out of my theory of lip touches to see Kris Guardian, glaring at us. Uh oh~ I make a leap off the bed and out of the room, Egg laughing heartily as he follows with Kris Guardian in tow as he chases us through our home, I started running out of breath and stopped to hide under the big chair, peeking out and watching Egg cleverly avoid Kris Guardian, I smile throughout it as Kris would slip on the floor and have to stop to catch himself and every time Egg would stop to look at him, regardless of how Egg can be so mean I knew he was checking Kris was okay before running off again.

What seems like hours, Egg dove under the big chair too and crawled next to me, panting and rests his head on top of his paws. 

"Had fun?"

"I was running for my life, why would it be fun?"

I roll my eyes at his response, always the cold cat act but really he's a soft kitty, I cuddle up to his side and purr sleepily as I watch Kris Guardian sheepishly stare back at the Panda who was at the entrance of his room, those two really. Humans have such a weird mating ritual. Weird but interesting, my mind goes back to their way of affection, lip touching huh? I nudge Egg besides me and he lazily rises his head towards me and before he could ask; I press my lips against his, for a few moments before pulling away. A few moments after that I concluded lip touches are a funny way of affection and I looked down at my paws, my fur hasn't changed colour either. Hmph, what a weird human ritual, I shrug it off and yawn, going to sleep happily as I cuddle closer to Egg's warm body.

 

KITTY KAM: YEOL

My body froze in shock and a huge rush of heat shot through my body, oh god my heat! Wait it's not the 'heat' is it? I don't smell any phermones coming out of me like the Panda human. My lips and nose are tingling from Bacon's touch, why did he do that?! Wait isn't that a human mating thing? Does Bacon want to be my mate? B-but we've always been tougether like brothers! Okay so we came from different Mothers but that doesn't matter! I don't want to mate with my brother!... Do I? Oh holy Meowth, I don't like Bacon, it must be a brotherly thing! Yeah that's it!

I look over to see Bacon sleeping, his body curled slightly against mine, pressing against my body for warmth and I felt a lump in my throat which I'm not entirely sure that it's a hairball. I don't like Bacon as a mate or consider him as a mate! I'm male and he's male! I watched his chest rise up and down as he slept soundly, occasionally emitting cute sounding mewls as he slept. He looked peaceful and cute, he always looks cute and I have to protect him from danger and cuddle him, nuzzle him, keep him close, mate wi-WHAT AM I THINKING?! OH GOD BACON IS MY BROTHER NOT A MATE..... Do I want him as my mate though? ARGH WHY MEOWTH WHY?!

Safe to say, I didn't sleep well when early morning came, I laid there digently with my thoughts before they were interrupted by a loud thump and bang from the Panda room and groaning.. ? Oh my is this the mating of humans, I'm hearing? I smirked at the thought that the two humans came together because of me. That was pretty nice of me to bring those two together, right? Hmm I wonder what a Panda and Guardian baby will look like?

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the delay!! >.< 
I got exams and real life stuff going on OTL I'll do my best to update!! Keep in mind that I'm lazy too ^^;; ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME <3 STAY WITH ME ;~;

Anyway! You look pretty good today! ^^ 

.......................

Wait, it's too quiet.... Where's Inner Panda??

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________