Cat-astrophic

Pet Responsibilities

Despair. Despair. Despair.

What was so horrible that I did in my past life? It’s been a few days since... the incident.

Incident? What incident? OH you mean when you totally told Kris you wanted him to fu-

-LALALLALALALALAALALLALA GO AWAY BRAIN... AND I SAID NO SUCH THING.

“Ohh Kris you’re so handsome please give me some hot steamy se-“

-SHUT UP... For my conscious you’re not very good at impersonating me

Whatever, when you going to call the guy anyways? You said you would~ leaving him to wait in agony, you’re truly a cruel person~

Urgh go away, I’m too busy with school and these devils in disguise.

 

Bacon and Egg aka “The Breakfast Couple” are so sweet and cute together but then.... They decide to use my whole apartment as an experiment zone. I won’t tell you how much they have broken altogether in the space of what? 3 days? Sob. I had to do several of my homework again and maybe require fellow classmates notes, I’m lucky they didn’t touch my Gucci collection which by the way would probably lead to the castration of mainly Egg.... I’m not sure if it’s just me or Egg seems to have it in for me.... I’m serious anything I find joy or have a particular liking Egg seems to make it its main target. I wonder what I did.

Hmmm could possibly be the chance of you being a kitty separator.

No way, I reunited them and gave them a new home; I think I’m forgiven... OH maybe it’s cause I give Bacon more attention? I have been playing with Bacon a whole lot more YEAH! That must be it! Aigoo so cats can get jealous too? Hahahaha!

Okay Operation EggTao is a go!

 

...........

You don’t have an actual plan, do you?

It’s not hard to gain the love of a pet! Shut up! I’ll prove it!

Oh do show me, I would be so GLAD to see you in action.

FINE.

Fine.

GOOD.

Great.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A few hours later and I’m wondering if it’s possible for me to swap conscious with someone else...
 

Mope. Mope. Mope. Mope.
 

Dude... It’s a cat... You can’t be that upset with him rejecting you right?
 

You don’t understand.. It’s not just A cat, it’s Egg!! HE HATES ME UWAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
 

Yah, yah, yah! Calm down maybe he’s on his cat period and he-
 

-HATES ME!!! MY CAT HATES ME.
 

Bacon still likes you!
 

EGG IS MAKING SURE BACON DOESN’T COME NEAR ME SOB SOB SOB EVEN WITH CATS I’M GOING TO END UP ALONE!! I HATE EVERYTHING.
 

Wait- Don’t-
 

I slammed the door to my bedroom and wailed loudly, I don’t care if it’s childish, MY. CAT. HATES. ME.

“UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH”
 

Sigh. There, there I know a way to get Egg to like you
 

Y-you do? *sniff*
 

Yeah it involves one hunk of a man.
 

JYJ JAEJOONG?!

 

 

.......... Close enough.

 

_____________________________________________________

 

I hate you.
 

You love me.
 

“So erm... Nice place you have here.”

“T-thanks...”

“.......”

“...........”

I’m not helping you this time, DONT MESS THIS UP.

Gulp. Kris is in my home, my apartment, in Seoul.

, breath! In and then out, in and out, in and-

“So is there any reason why you called me at nearly 2 in the morning asking if I could come as early as possible?”

Oh yeah my inner panda thought to call you for help disregarding the time of the night I finally let him do what he wants.
 

Yeah say that, he’ll love you for sure.
 

“........ EGG HATES ME” I couldn’t help it and I just wailed, flinging myself at Kris and pointing at Egg who was curled up wide awake, blinking all innocent-like in his basket with Bacon whom was fast asleep. The basket was meant to hold one cat but since they’re both small they didn’t seem to mind sharing.

“W-woah, woah, woah! Calm down I’m sure he doesn’t hate you.” Kris was chuckling and patting my head as I just wailed into his chest.
 

His really firm and rock hard chest.. Oh~ Imagine what’s underneath~
 

......... I hate you so much.
 

Pft. As if you weren’t thinking about it already.
 

“Erm Tao? Are you planning on using me as a pillow for some time? If you are I won’t complain but there’s no need to use your cat as an excuse.” Suddenly warm arms wrapped around me and I could feel Kris resting his chin on top of my head. MY CHEEKS NONONONO DON’T CHANGE COLOUR!!

“OHMYGUCCI I AM SO SORRY!” I quickly pushed myself away from Kris, slamming my hands against him I saw him winch in pain and rub his chest.

“HOLY- DID I PUSH TOO HARD?! ASDFGHJKL I’LL GET THE FIRST AID KIT.” Running off to the bathroom like a lunatic and leaving Kris behind in the living room with the cats.
 

Aaannnnddd I can almost hear the sound of a forever lonely soul.
 

Kill me. Kill me now.
 

GET BACK IN THERE YOU PANDA.
 

But what about the first ai-
 

HE’S NOT THAT HURT. DAMMIT. GET IN THERE!
 

“Oof” I stumbled back into the living room only to discover both Egg and Bacon being complete and utter cute angels as they used Kris as a huge adventure climbing frame. Egg already on Kris’s shoulder, swishing his tail at Kris’s face, reaching down towards his lap where Bacon is attempting to follow Egg, mewling in an almost whine. It was kinda cute how he couldn’t reach Kris’s shoulder or the top half of his chest. I saw Bacon go for a jump but failing which lead him to rolling backwards onto the floor. I chuckled and went towards him, about to pick him up when..

“KYAAAAAHH! ASDFGHJKL;” the devil came clawing at my face, making me fall onto my back and as fast as it appeared, it disappeared and ran to the side of Bacon, and nuzzling his brother while I just laid there, stunned.

“........”

“So he really does hate you, huh?”

“...........UWAAAAAAHHH”  

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sniff. Sniff.

“Don’t cry.”

“I-I’m not, why would I cry just cause my cat hates me and won’t let me near Bacon?” I whimpered, trying to control my hiccups as Kris’s gentle fingers caressed my face after patching me up with the first aid kit I originally got out for him.

“Then what’s with that face?”

If I wasn’t so distraught by the lack of love Egg was giving me I would’ve probably died from the feels of Kris’s face being a few inches away from my own.

“What y-you talking HIC about? This i-is my HIC normal face.” I used both the back of my hands to wipe my eyes and continued to silently cry.
 

Like the manly guy you are.
 

Shut up Brain, I’m busy.
 

“Come on I know what’ll cheer you up~” Kris started cooing.... IS HE COOING AT ME LIKE I’M SORT OF CHILD?!

“What?” I grumpily replied... Okay so maybe I’m acting like one now but MY CAT HATES ME, YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND.
 

“Some ice creeaam~”
 

Is this good looking man trying to tempt me into a delicious cold treat?
 

“I’ll even pay for you~”
 

Damn. Free ice cream. This bish really is tempting me.

“... I want a chocolate cake sundae.”
 

Even though I’m not looking at him I can still hear the smirk in his voice and the heat in my cheeks wasn’t exactly subtle either.

 

 

“It’s a date then.”

 

 

 

 

YYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Meanwhile...

KITTY KAM: Bacon
 

The two giants of human, our new owner who is part panda and our guardian, Kris went off to the bathroom with our owner in tears, shutting the door to the chamber of water torture behind them.

 I turned to Egg, narrowing my eyes as I saw him arrogantly clean his paws right beside me, not caring for our human.

“YAH!” I hissed and patted his face with my paw, curse my small yet elegant frame. “Why did you make our human spout water? That’s bad!” I mewed and patted him some more. Egg just looked away, swishing his tail in my face.

“Cause I didn’t want him touching you.”

“Whhhyyy?!~ He was only helping me!”

“I don’t like him!” Egg growled and it surprised me considering he has never growled since we were taken to the boxes of homes with Guardian Kris. I couldn’t help but blink at Egg and nudged his chin with my head, his face.

“Why? He’s nice! He gave us a lot of food and new things to play! And he pets me and he plays games with me!” I mewled happily, I really like this new guardian ‘Tao’ he gives me loves and attention, I purred.

“Don’t get too attached, Bacon-ah” Egg sighed and nuzzled me back, sending these little shivers down my back, my fur bristling. “He’ll eventually abandon us too.... And anyway I don’t get your kind of treatment-“

“-That’s cause you’re being mean to him Eggyeoollliiiee!” I whined and pawed him some more, making him fall backwards and just letting me paw him. He always lets me win in our play fights. “I really like this one! And he let us stay together! Pleeaasee try.” I whimper and look down at him; all I got was this blank stare from his sky blue eyes before he let out a tiny breath.

“Fine I’ll do it for you, but I still don’t like him.” Rolling onto his tummy, making me stumble and fall next to him, his face and grinning.

 

“Why though?”

 

He hesitated before mumbling; “He separated us.”
 

I scoffed and retaliated.“He brought us back together~”
 

“He’s going to send us back.”
 

“You don’t know that for sure~”
 

“He held me too roughly on the way here.”
 

“He was rushing to make us reunite~”
 

“He doesn’t play with me.”
 

“That’s cause you won’t let him~”
 

“He pays attention to you more.”
 

“Again it’s cause you won’t let him~”
 

“He’s taking you away from me!”
 

“He-what?” I scrunched up my face making this noise that sounded like constant meowing I guess you could call this a laugh.
“No he isn’t! He doesn’t mind when I run away from him to find you, he doesn’t mind us sleeping together... Are you just jealous that I’m playing with him?”
I twitched my nose in amusement as Egg avoided looking at me, hissing quietly underneath his breath but my feline ears can hear everything.

 

“..........Maybe.”

I smiled and his nose and smiled.

 

“You know you’ll always be my favourite Yeollie.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yo Inner Panda here =w=v Thanks for calmly waiting for the next update it's cause the authour here is a lazy bit-

-CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY I.P CAUSE I WILL END YO-

- Yeah yeah. Anyways *hair flips* You dont have any hai-

-Thanks for waiting for this update and yes, we introduce kitty kam where you can peek into the minds of EggYeol & Bacon~ You're welcome you BaekYeol kittykat shippers *winks* Comment, like, subscribe yadada I don't care I JUST WANT MORE "INNER PANDA TIME" ;D

You're so conceite-

- I, THE GREAT INNER PANDA SHALL RESPOND TO YOUR COMMENTS AS A THANK YOU~ *clears my throat*

 

HyunJoongie: HAHAHAHA OMFG THIS IS SO CUTE AND SO AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 

Yes I am awesome AND cute AND y AND everything gorgeous. Thanks for noticing ;3

But they're not talking about yo-

NEXT ONE

ThisMomentWhenGosh this is sooo cute~ can't wait for the next chapter :D and Tao called kris handsome~ (: 
 

YAH! I'M HANDSOME TOO. NOTICE ME!!

Seriously were you always this concei-

NEXT

CUPCAKE-yumyumOMG HAHA love the inner concious <3 

And the Inner Concious loves you too ;) *winks*

*gags*

*smacks the authour around the head*

;~;

NEXT

Candi_DemonHahaa. Just gonna say that I usually don't commen of stories but I had to tell you this.... Holy Shisus! I couldn't stop laughing! I laughed so hard that I nearly woke up my 6-week old daughter! 

Thanks for giving us the honour of your commenting!! ^^ YAH AUTHOUR HOW DARE YOU DISTRUPT THE SLEEP OF CHILDREN!

B-but but but ;A;

Quiet you, Sleep Disrupter

*whimpers* ;n;

NEXT

ShiningCherryOmo! I almost fell off the chair laughing! This was funny and awww, my cute little baekyeol kittens!!!!♡♥♡♥  Update!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! 

Be Careful baby, we don't want our precious subbies hurt <3 YAH AUTHOUR NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO HURT PEOPLE!? SHAM EON YOU! D<

BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTH-

-On behalf of the Authour I apologise for any pain she's cause *bows 90 degrees*

;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~; but i didnt mean to-

 

-ANYWAYS UNTILL NEXT TIME~ SARANGHAE~ 

INNER PANDA OUT! <3

 

 

............. *cries in the corner*