Worried;

Adieu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good thing the school allowed you to play for this year’s soccer tournament! It’s going to be so good because the star player’s back!” Suho patted Xiumin’s back repeatedly as the eldest guy gave him a glorious smile.

 

Truth to be told, that it was a shame for him to join the practices last year but after a month before the tournament, he had to back out because of some unexpected circumstances. And for the very first time in years, their school wasn’t able to get into the final’s list.

 

“Stop it. I’m not a star player.” He replied.

 

Chanyeol elbowed him gently and repeated what Suho said, “The star player’s back!” And again, As the Xiumin as he was, he hit them both “Ey, you two really need to stop now.”

 

“I’m stoked! I can’t wait to play with you again, man!” Lu Han pumped his fist in the air. Knowing that he’s finally going to play with Xiumin this year really gave him so much excitement.

 

As they were finishing their English seatwork, Joohyun came in late and it was definitely a surprised to everyone. The boys didn’t notice that she was late though because they were too drawn into the soccer tournament topic, but as soon as Joohyun sat down and fixed her hair, “Wow, you’re late!” they said in unison.

 

Joohyun sighed and slapped her cheeks blandly. She herself couldn’t believe that she was an hour late and she thanked the heavens that their English professor left her attendance sheet and went back to the faculty room and maybe stayed there for quite some time while the students are still answering their stuff.

 

“Overslept.” she bit her lip and the boys burst into laughter. Joohyun looked at them, totally confused by their sudden laughter, “Why are you laughing?” she asked.

 

Lu Han dragged his chair next to Joohyun’s table and patted her gently, “That’s so unusual of you Joo. It’s already so impossible of you going to bed late, what more waking up late, right?”

 

Joohyun nodded as she chewed her gums.

 

“Is everything alright, though? Why you overslept, why you were late or something?” Suho played with his pen as he asked the said girl.

 

Joohyun shook her head and just took her notes. She began her English seatwork while the boys shrugged her silence off the hook. Besides, it’s just her being late, it’s not normal for Joohyun but it’s normal to students like them anyway.

 

 

 

After their English class, they decided to take a break and went to the café. Chorong and Chanyeol already reserved some seats for them.

 

“Did you forget to bring Joo again?” Chorong asked as she tapped her fingers on top of the table. She hates it every time the three forget about Joohyun and sometimes it annoys her that every time they talk about other stuff, they tended to forget that there’s this other girl who was added in their clique.

 

Xiumin and Lu Han exchanged glances while Suho pulled his book down from his face, “B-but she was with us awhile ago, right?” Suho asked as he searched the inside of the café.

 

“Where i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter