Hanging;

Adieu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh! You’re all here!” the old lady’s voice said as she let the teenagers enter their house. She looks so old yet she’s really beautiful as Joohyun thought. She walked gracefully as she guided them toward their living room.

“Mrs. Kim, Is Xiumin oppa inside?” Chorong asked as the young girl looked at Xiumin’s door still closed. The old lady nodded as she turned around and spotted Joohyun. “You must be the new girl that Lu Han and Xiumin’s been talking about?” Joohyun’s eyes grew wide in surprise. Lu Han smiled and placed his arm on Joohyun’s shoulder and nodded.

The old lady stood beside her as she took her hand, “He told me that he’s really sorry that he wasn’t able to take the exam.” She said. After a few minutes, Xiumin’s door opened and he flinched in surprise. He wasn’t informed that his friends are coming and they didn’t even text him about their visit. “W-what are you guys doing here?” Xiumin asked and looked at Chanyeol and Chorong, furrowing his eyebrows at them.

“Surprised?” Lu Han said as he ruffled his best friend’s hair. But he stopped as he noticed that his friend doesn’t look fine. He examined Xiumin’s face, wondering what had happened to him. He placed his hand against Xiumin’s forehead and bit his lip, “You don’t look okay, man.”

Joohyun stood up and walked toward Xiumin and did examine him too. Of course, it’s obvious. Xiumin looks pale and it seems that his eye bags are visible. It took her a minute to realize that his skin was more different compared to the last day she saw him. “Are you alright?”

Chorong snapped her fingers which made Lu Han and Joohyun looked at her, “How about spending time with Xiumin oppa? He doesn’t look fine right now but I’m sure he’ll be all fine once we have fun?”

“I’m sorry Chorong, but I guess Xiu—” the old lady said but Xiumin stopped her from continuing her words, “N-No, it’s okay. It’ll be bothersome if I’d just let them go home, right?” the old lady just nodded but she looked pretty much concerned. Xiumin smiled and asked the old lady to just go back to the kitchen and cook something for them.

Since it was Joohyun’s first time, she observed everything inside Xiumin’s house. She was really glad to visit the place and she was really astounded. She never thought that Xiumin’s that rich. Their gates are automatic. They have a very huge garden. They have two body guards outside and that one old lady who seemed to be one of their trusted maids. Their living room doesn’t look like a living room, but more like a one-storey house. A lot of figurines and more decorations which doesn’t look cheap but more like very expensive. She hasn’t seen anything like this in Korea and she concluded that maybe they bought it somewhere overseas. He also owns a pool table and a soccer table which she’s aware about the prices. And one last look, she noticed a door next to Xiumin’s room and pointed it, “Oppa? May I know what’s inside of that room?” She asked curiously. Compared to the other rooms, she noticed that that room has a different vibe. Xiumin looked at Chanyeol nervously but Chanyeol patted Joohyun in return, “It’s just a normal room, visitor’s area.” Chanyeol said as he looked back at Xiumin smiling at him as a thank you.

The six of them moved to the second floor which is a second living room. Joohyun got amazed even more. “Xiumin’s rich, okay?” Lu Han giggled as he noticed Joohyun still examining every bit of Xiumin’s house.

“Oppa, I didn’t know you’re that rich.”

“Of course, Xiumin oppa’s rich, Joo. His parents are both doctors.” Chorong replied as she sat down on the couch. Joohyun’s jaw dropped a little and nodded – that explains everything.

Suho sat down next to Chorong and whispere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter