Text Messages;

Adieu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is a crappy chapter but yeah, this contains joohyun and xiumin's text messages.

 

 

To: KXM

From: Joo

 

Oppa?

 

To: Joo

From: KXM

 

Hey!

 

To: KXM

From: Joo

 

There’s something I want to ask you, or should I say, there are some THINGS I want to ask you. I hope you don’t mind.

 

To: Joo

From: KXM

 

Sure. What is it?

 

To: KXM

From: Joo

 

I know this is obviously me being nosy but I just want to ask, Is Mrs Kim nice to you?

 

In a few minutes, she received a long reply from Xiumin which made her feel fine because, somehow, he had answered most of her questions that has been stuck in her mind a few minutes ago.

 

To: Joo

From: KXM

 

Mrs. Kim? She’s my second Mom. I bet most of our friends told you this already? My parents are really close to her, even before I was born, she‘s already part of the family. She has been serving our family for 40 years and so. She has been with me ever since the day I was born. Ever since my parents got assigned somewhere out of the country, she promised my parents that she would be my second Mom. I love her to bits, Joo. I know, that sounds cheesy but if you’d ask me who I love the most, my parents or her, I  will definitely answer, HER. Not that I hate my parents for not being with me, I love them too. Even if they’re busy, they do check on me, a lot. But it still saddens me that they had to work out of the country for me. There are some things that I need to tell you Joo but I guess this isn’t the right time. But, if it’s about Mrs. Kim, I’d totally be happy sharing some things about her.

 

To: KXM

From: Joo

 

Some things? Now I’m intrigued. But if you think it’s still not the right time, oppa, then I’m going to wait for the right time. But anyway, I was with Lu Han oppa and Suho earlier, they said that her daughter died?

 

To: Joo

From: KXM

 

Hyori died around my age. I was still inside my Mom’s tummy when she died; at least that’s what she told me. She said Hyori was really beautiful and was about to marry her fiancé but she died because of leukemia. It was a tragic love story for me. Her supposed-to-be husband was Chorong and Chanyeol’s Dad.

 

Joohyun was surprised about the sudden realization. She didn’t know anything about this at all. She kind of felt that she doesn’t know a lot about her circle of friends but she was glad that Xiumin told her a few stuff about it.

 

To: KXM

From: Joo

 

Are they aware about it?

 

To: Joo

From: KXM

 

Of course, they know about it. Their Dad never forgets to visit Mrs. Kim as well. Their Dad’s first love was Hyori and their memories are still with him but he loves Chorong and Chanyeol’s Mom, of course. As much as he loved Hyori.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter