Friends;

Adieu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her friends, her favourite professors, and her favourite place to hang out – for sure she’d miss them all. Supposedly, it’s her last year in XOXO University but her parents have decided to transfer her to a new school. She’s nervous, excited and sad. Nervous because it’s going to be a new school – new environment – it’s like she’s going to start a new beginning though it’s going to be her last school year. Excited because as a friendly person as she is, she’s sure that she’ll going to meet lots of new friends. Sad, obviously, because she’s leaving her old school, she has been in that school for years and now, she’s going to leave not even going to finish her last school year with them but still she knows that God has better plans for her anyway.

“Hello, I’m Seo Joohyun. I’m a transferee. Please take good care of me for the time being.” She bowed as she finished writing her name on the white board.

A few of her classmates were surprised. It’s the last school year, they’ll be graduating in months but still, there’s a transferee – but they still happily welcomed Joohyun as their new classmate.

“Joohyun, there’s still an extra chair at the back, you can sit right next to Suho.” Suho raised his hand for Joohyun to know where he is. The latter gladly walked towards the chair next to him and smiled.

Their professor started their first new lesson and in the middle of the lecture, the door opened and the two boys bowed continuously. “You two, late again? How many times do I have to remind you not to be late?” The professor scolded as the two boys chuckled, they’re pretty much used to their professor’s rants early in the morning.

“Who are they?” Joohyun asked Suho. Suho looked at her and smiled, “Lu Han and Kim Xiumin. They’re actually older than us but because they’re lazy, they weren’t able to graduate together with their batch and yes, that’s the reason why they repeat a school year.”

Joohyun nodded as the other boy widened his eyes seeing Joohyun, “You’re new?” He asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter