I Know

My (YulYang) One-shot Collection // SOSHIBANG One-shot Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

• • • I Know  

SoshiBang || Fluff || Our Simple Love || 131231

 

 

(let your imagination fly away~)

 

They’re sitting together on a rooftop, enjoying the last moment of 2013. Only less than thirty minutes, the firework will be overwhelmed this place. Those children next door can’t keep their excitement, just running around the yard. But from here, you can see a couple, they’re quiet, but who know in the silence, it also has love, caring, and… memorials.

 

“Hey,” - He wrapped his right arm around her shoulder, pulling more closer, hoping that will give her warmth under the cold air - “do you remember that, on this time, about a couple years ago, I’ve met you…”

 

He was playing basketball with his friends. They were having a tough match. The rate of score between two teams is very small. However, since his team was losing, they were determined than ever.

 

The battle was about to come to the end…

10

9

8

He caught the ball entirely in his hand, led it skillfully to the basketball. Every moves were screaming for winning. Sweat were all over his face even it’s ưinetr, but he didn’t mind, just aiming to the basket

4

3

2

1

And scored!

They’ve won!

 

Actually, it’s just a street basketball, but it worth since them (the team they battled) were his tram’s rival.

 

Friends congratulate him like crazy in the angry eyes of the rival. However, when his mates were busy to give him so many punches, rubs, his eyes all of sudden bored into a girl. “Beautiful;” is what the first thing came to his mind.

 

“Why can you remember it clearly?” – She chuckled after hearing his ‘that-time’ story. Her hand and his hand don’t know when stared to intertwine to each other.

 

“Yeah right,” – He chuckled too, didn’t think that he can easily beat down by a girl. – “cause you’re one of our team supporter, and you know what? I was doubtful to myself, I didn’t think I would see you – a beautiful girl, and that has been always in my mind since who know when” – He laughed when he realized she’s covering her cheek with the scarf he’s worn her. – “And when I found out that you have eyes and a cozy coze heart, I knew you were mine.” – Her chin were lifted up by him, their eyes met… it was nothing different from the next day.

 

Tuesday. The date that he wishes he didn’t have to come here and help his friend courting one of his target.

 

“Yah! Does your girl even show up or not?” – But… he is losing the patient. Being stuck with him, is not in his plan.

 

But (again), his friend should really thank her.

 

Cause when they were hiding in the bush, coming an unknown face

 

“Eh? What are you guys doing here?”

 

It was her! The ‘beautiful’ girl at that moment.

 

His panic mode was on. And it was becoming more than red alert.

 

Rather be embarrassed, he chose to stick some leafs were fall from the ground on his face, acting very calm and speak: “Shhh, we’re disguising. If our rival knows, we’ll die.”

 

“Hahahah” – Right now, she has to pull him out and let out her laughter. – “I still can’t believe you use that reason to lie to me. But ohm… how do you know I will be yours”

 

“Y-Yah! But you found out! After that, don’t you remember that we talked? And about you’re mine… hummm… my sense”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter