Begin Again

My (YulYang) One-shot Collection // SOSHIBANG One-shot Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  • • • Begin Again  

YulYang || Romance || Our Simple Love || 131201

 

 

I took a bored glare at the red mark on my desk calendar: ‘Meeting – 4:00 P.M’ and sighed for the last time. This is the nth meeting that my friend arranged for me. Actually, I’m not tired of this, I love making friend but it’s just…

 

Anyway, you must remember me. Kwon Yuri. 24 years old. Being dumped. And still single. My friend – Yoona has set up for me meeting tons of guys since that accident. I’m not like those chic – not enjoy them. It’s because after 8 months of breaking up, he posted a new photo, with ‘X line’ of red marker on my photo and some of another girls. I mean, does he have to do that? But I can’t be a weak girl. I have you to meet, right?

 

The girl in mirror has finally wearing high heels. Which it isn’t her ex-boyfriend’s best option (to be exact, he doesn’t like that). He’ll never know that this girl loves to wear high heels. Yes, she’s finally made changes

 

Turn the lock and put my headphone on. Yeah, I know he didn’t get this song but so what? That doesn’t mean I can’t listen to its. Beside, I know this song. Well.

 

I walked down the street. Honestly, I was hoping you’re late. I guess I’ve thinking about him so much that I didn’t notice I’ve been late. Gosh, I just hope that you're later than me.

 

***

 

But God didn’t put luck on me. There you stand. Waiting for me for like twenty five minutes already. I walked to you, added an embarrassing apologize:

 

“Sorry for being late. Have you waited long?”

 

But you seemed don’t even bother, you just smiled back and distracted me into another way:

 

“Nah. I’ve just came. I’m Youngbae, you must me Yoona’s friend, right?”

 

“Y-Yeah. Yuri. Nice to meet you, Youngbae-sshi.”

 

“Nice to meet you, too, Yuri-sshi.” – You forced your hand out, clasped along with mine.

 

Again, your smile... It amazed me. It so natural, so bright, I can't find any lie in its. Did you act the same with those girls before? Cause a friendly boy like you should have girlfriend now, specially with those sunshine smile and gesture - "Shall we go insise?"

 

***

 

"Lady first" - You pulled out the chair and ask me to sit down like I am a star or something. A 'thank you' from me it's too much for you cause you said it was nothing. Yup, with you, it maybe nothing but with me, it's beautiful. Like you perhaps? (Haha)

 

We talked, chat about so many things. I don't know we can get along like that. Honestly speaking, no one has ever can talked a lot with me except Yoona. I'll call that the "Youngbae Power", ok? Ok, I'm kidding, but what surprised me more is sometimes I made lame joke, while I'm confusing, you've already laughed so hard, telling me that I'm funny. He's never thought once that I'm funny...

 

Again, I found no sign of lying because your laugh is like a 5 year-old boy's.

 

And  I like that. A lot.

 

***

 

"... Yeah, I like James Taylor. Too bad that I've never met any GIRL has as many his record as me. They only have about one or two maybe none in their house. Even Yoong only have three." - You sighed deeply and drink a small sip from your coffee - "Have you ever? Eh, Yuri-sshi?"

 

"Erm... Sorry?"

 

"Have you ever met any girl has many James Taylor's record?"

 

"... How many records of James Taylor do you have?" - Actually, I was still focus, but I'm thinking...

 

"Around eight or nine albums" - You chuckled lightly - "Friends said I'm obsessed with him. Don't you think so?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter