Window

My (YulYang) One-shot Collection // SOSHIBANG One-shot Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

• • • Window  

G-Yoon || Sad || Just Tragedy || 130105

 

 

Breaking News: Yoona and Lee Seung Gi are dating.

 

 

I smirked painfully, trying to act the best way I can. Even I know this will happen, I don't know why I'm getting sadder and sadder. Already cried my heart out, already accepted this, already learnt how to live perfectly, but when I scroll down to see that news, looked deeply into the picture has you and him in its, my heart ached. It's not like a bullet: fast and quick. It's like a knife: you stabbed the blade, but it will take you a moment to pull the blade out, and when you pull, the sharp cut deeply, caused the pain feeling, in a slow way.

 

 

You still look pretty in your own way. And you are getting prettier and prettier. Like the last time I met you. Remember, the time when you broke the news for me?

 

 

"... me and him... We are dating."

 

 

Hah, I can notice that my body was shaking. But why can't you?

 

 

I smiled as that memory closed with me congratulated you. Always the only one way, the girl broke the news to the guy, the guy congratulated though he loves her. I always contempt that situation.

 

 

And I was doing that... Stupidly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter