Kitty Jiho

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs
Jiho was standing by the school gate watching as his classmates go in. He pulled up his hood to hide his hair and started to walk in the other direction. Guess I have to go in from the back, if they see my hair they’re not going to let me in…
He got to the back of the school building and threw his bag across the wall then climbed to the other side. He pulled down his hoodie as he walks across the school backyard.
“Dude! Who’s pet is this?”
Jiho stopped dead on his track and hid behind a wall, he peeked at the two male students who were looking at something.
“It’s a kitten.” The male who was crouching down said and held up the kitten by its neck, “Should we…do some experiment?” 
The kitten meowed in pain.
“Hey I think it-“ the other male who was standing paused when he saw a figure walking from behind the wall. He squinted his eyes as he watch the figure moving towards them.
Then his face dropped, “D-dude…. IT’S WOO JIHO!” he patted his friend on the back.
“What?” the crouching guy got up with the kitten hanging from his hand. When the blonde boy approached them theirs eyes widened in shock.
One of them nervously took a step forward, “J-Jiho…W-what are you doing here? Weren’t you suspended?”
Jiho stared at the two nervous guys, “What? Can’t I come to school?” He looked at the kitten and then at the face of his classmates, “You guys…”
The two guys each took a step backwards, one of them whispered to the other, “He’s going to kill us, like he did to that senior hyung.”
Jiho heard the two talking and let out a sigh, “Aish…Why can’t people just listen! HEY! ALL I WANTED WAS TO ASK YOU TO-“
“WHAT? NO! PLEASE SPARE US!!!” the guy dropped the kitten on the floor and put up his hands in front of him.
“HUH?” Jiho watched them in confusion and took a step forward.
That was all it took to make them run away.
Jiho crouched down and ruffled his hair in frustration.
! Why is everybody so damn scared!?
He looked down when he felt something soft next to his leg. The kitten was rubbing its head against his leg and purring.
“You’re not scared of me huh?” The kitten meowed as Jiho patted its head, “I did just save your after all…Guess we can be friend.”

~~~

“Did you hear?! Woo Jiho came to school today!” Min Ah said with excitement.
“The blonde guy who sit by the window?” Nara stared blankly at the empty desk by the window.
Min Ah followed Nara’s gaze, “That’s his seat? No wonder it’s always empty. The person who sit next to him must have some bad luck, that Jiho guy got a bad reputation.”
Nara chuckled and looked at her best friend, “Really? He doesn’t seem that bad to me…”
 
~~~
At lunchtime Nara and Min Ah were eating in the cafeteria. Nara quickly stuffed her face with her lunch and stood up.
“Yah! I know you love food and all but can’t you eat like a normal person?” Min Ah stared at her friend in disgust.
“Got to go. Hey can I have your milk? I know you won’t drink it anyway, thanks!” Before Min Ah could protest Nara was gone.
 
Nara made her way to the school backyard; she took out a strawberry flavour chupa chups from her pocket and popped it in .
“Hey~ Kitty look what…” she froze when she saw a blonde boy crouching down next to the kitten.
The kitten was milk off of the boy’s finger. Nara tilted her head and studied the boy’s face. He had a soft expression on his face and for some reason Nara couldn’t take her eyes off him.
So Woo Jiho can make that kind of expression…
She slowly walked up behind him, and saw that he was listening to music through his headphones. Nara smirked and lightly poked his shoulder; “I have a bowl for that.”
 
 
Jiho looked up and was startled, “What the-“ he fell backward on his . Still on the ground, Jiho took off his headphone and he could hear a soft laughing. He raised an eyebrow at the sight of a girl, she got a lollipop hanging from and she was holding her stomach with her hand as she continues to laugh.
When the girl saw that he was staring at her, she stopped laughing and pretends to wipe her tears, “Sorry. It was funny.” She smiled.
Jiho stared blankly at the smiling girl. He noticed that she had long light brown hair that gets wavy at the ends; it made her look messy but at the same time cute. Her big brown eyes were staring at him and Jiho couldn’t help but stare back.
“Here, use this bowl.” She crouched down next to him and put down a small plastic bowl.
Jiho quickly snapped back to reality, he got up to the same position he was before and poured the rest of the milk into the bowl. The two of them watches as the kitten hungrily drink the milk.
“Thanks…” the girl spoke as she the kitten, “For this morning. I saw you saving it from those two guys.” She rested her chin on her knees and smile.
“Oh…” Jiho glanced at the girl and rubbed the back of his neck, “I like cats..”
“Really? So do I. Hey kitty you must be grateful to this guy huh?” She continues to the kitten. The kitten meowed loudly in response. “What’s that? Ohhh~ You are?”
Jiho chuckled at their conversation and held a hand to his lips. He stopped when he realized the girl was staring at him. She reached into her pocket and got out a small lollipop.
“Hmmm….this one is cola flavour. Guess I can give it to you.” She grinned and hand him the lollipop. “In return for taking care of the kitten.”
Jiho took the lollipop,“Thanks.”
The girl stood up and straightens her skirt, “Bye Jiho.”
Jiho blinked and quickly stood up, “H-hey, wait! W-what name? It’s name?” He pointed at the kitten.
The girl took out the lollipop from then looked at Jiho then the kitten then back at Jiho.
“Let’s call him..Jiho.” she smirked.