Thank You

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs


During the tournament Zico was watching Nara from behind. He narrowed his eyebrows when he sees Himchan freely patting Nara on the head once in a while. 
Could it be this guy? I admit he's good looking...maybe she likes pretty boys like him?

Nara felt someone tapped her shoulder and turned to see Zico with his narrowed brows, "I didn't know you like bboy? We came because of Minhyuk and U-kwon hyung’s friend who’s going to compete.”
Himchan watches as Zico tries to earn Nara's attention and he smirked. "Nara came to support Zelo and Jongup who's competing today. Especially Zelo right? You two were childhood sweethearts." 
Nara nodded when Himchan answered for her. It was true, Zelo and her were childhood sweethearts- according to Himchan umma anyway, since Yongguk appa doesn't really approve. 
Zico's face fell.
There's more?! I've been mistaken all this time? It wasn't Yongguk or Himchan but some guy called Zelo?!

Himchan chuckled quietly when he saw that Zico was obviously bothered by what he said. Before Zico could ask further the host announced that the competition is starting.


At the end of the tournament when the judge announced the winner for the pair competition as Zelo and Jongup Nara cheered for them loudly. 
"Wooo! Marshzelo! Jonguppie!!" She shouted while standing up and clapped her hands.
B.A.P and even BlockB also did the same seeing that the two did really well. Even Zico.
When it was over Zelo and Jongup made their way to BlockBap and Nara. 

"What did you think?" Zelo immediately jumped on Nara and squeezed the life out of her.
"Haha yeah you two were the best pair! And that power move was jjang!!" still in Zelo’s arms she high fived the smiley Jongup.
Zelo let go of Nara when he noticed BlockB staring at him, especially a blonde guy who was giving him death glares. 
"BlockB were supporting you guys too." Youngjae explained.
"Ah thank you hyungs!" Zelo and Jongup both bowed.
"You guys were daebak! We should dance together sometime." B-Bomb said to the pair and U-kwon nodded along.
"Then should we celebrate?" Himchan put an arm on Yongguk's shoulder, "Yeobo our children did good today we should reward them." He spoke in his aegyo voice.
Everybody laughed except for the BlockB members who didn't get the joke.
Yongguk sighed then smiles at the two younger members who were giving him their puppy dog eyes. "Okay, let's go to the club tonight." He turned to BlockB. "You guys too."
"Yeah! The more the merrier!" Himchan smiled at Kyung. 
"Thank you for inviting us. We can go right Zico?" Kyung nudged his friend in the stomach. 
Zico glanced at Nara who was also looking at him. She sheepishly smiles at him and mouthed, "Come?"
Of course he would. "Yeah. Let's go." he smiles back.
"Alright! But no alcohol for you missy." Zelo pinched Nara in the nose and that earned him glares from a few people. 



Together BlockBap were at the underground club of Infinite H. 
"Cheers!" Everyone clanged their glasses together and gulped down the alcohol, except for the minors and Nara of course.
Nara was sitting between Zico and Yongguk, she played with her glass of juice. 
Yongguk leaned back and saw Zico looking at Nara. He quickly looks away. He didn't want to invite them really. But still, Zico was the leader of BlockB and for gang purposes he didn’t want to make them enemies with B.A.P.
But Himchan and Kyung seemed to get along pretty well because they're both greasy. Youngjae and Daehyun were laughing with Taeil, P.O and Jaehyo. While Zelo, Jongup, BBomb and Ukwon were engrossed in their conversation about dancing.
"Oh! That's Beenzino oppa!" Nara pointed at a guy walking to the rap circle. 
Zino heard his name and turned around. Nara stood up and waved at him, his eyes widen in surprise and he waved back before walking over. 
"Nara! It's you right?! How come you gotten prettier every time I see you hm?" Zino puts his arms around Nara’s waist and ruffled her hair. 
(Omg Zico and Zino- I can't.)

Zino looks at Yongguk and smirked, he knew about how Yongguk likes Dongwoo's little sister and he has always taken advantage of that to . But then he noticed a blonde guy sitting next to Yongguk who didn’t seem happy and stares at his own hands on Nara's waist. He smirked some more and looks at Nara, "Aigoo Nara you're popular aren't you?"
"Hm?" Nara looks at him innocently. 
Zino chuckled and pulled Nara by her wrist, “Come on. Why don’t you sing with oppa?”

Before Zico or Yongguk could make a move Nara was already at the mini stage. Zino whispered something into the DJ’s ears and he nodded.
“What song oppa?” Nara held onto the microphone.

Zino smirked and spoke into his microphone, “Alright everyone! Here’s a special performance by me and my adorable dongsaeng!” When the music starts Nara chuckled, “I see. I was going to suggest the same song.” Nara cleared and sang:

I felt it since the first moment I met you
Oh my man is right here
I fell for you fast
As my feelings clearly got deeper
I took courage and told you,
I think I like you

oh oh oh oh oh oh
I used to be timid but now I’m anxious
oh oh oh oh oh oh
That’s how people’s hearts are
Can’t take it anymore

What did you do to my heart?
I feel so lucky, bravo bravo
Each minute and each second is happiness and joy
lu lu lu la la la thank you
thank you thank you thank you
thank you thank you thank you
thank you thank you thank you
lu lu lu la la la
thank you thank you thank you
thank you thank you thank you
thank you thank you thank you
lu lu lu la la la

 

Then Beenzino rapped:

Okay I’m here for you baby
Yeah you and me
I know that I’m very familiar with it
I like you it ain’t oneway love baby
When you see it’s not like that for real
I wear the most expensive clothes
Rather than some guys
For example, more cool Ralph Lauren
Hold my hand walking down the street like a runway Go

 

(D-Unit -Thank You Feat. Beenzino)

 

The crowd cheered after their little performance. Nara blushed a bit since she hasn’t been singing in front of a lot of people for a while. She noticed that Zico and Yongguk were both standing in the crowd, clapping their hands.

Nara’s singing blew Zico away and he was looking at her admiringly. “That was amazing.” He told her when she walked over to him.  “Thank you.” She gave him a heartfelt smile. Nara stared at Zico for a while then looked away with a grin on her face. Really, thank you.

But Zico didn’t notice as he was looking at Zino on the mini stage. 

“Alright alright! Calm down people!” Zino shouted, “I see everyone’s excited from that performance. Now, you saw my pretty dongsaeng earlier right? Well before you ask, she doesn’t have a boyfriend!” Some of the guys in the crowd were pumping their fists into the air and yelled “Assa!”

Nara was taken back but she just laughed, “He’s doing this because oppa isn’t here.” And shook her head.

Meanwhile, two poor souls were in panic because of Zino’s announcement.

“Shall we have a battle? The winner will be able to go on a date with my pretty dongsaeng!!!” Zino cheered and so does the other males.

“WHAT?!” Nara was now in panic and she waved to Zino to get his attention. But he just ignored her and smirked.

“Who would like to go on a date then?” Zino saw a lot of people in the crowd waving at him. He looks around and pretends to be thinking about his choice. But of course he couldn’t just pick anyone. Dongwoo would kill him. Besides he already had two people in mind, otherwise he wouldn’t be doing this in the first place. He smirked when he saw his targets falling for his trap.

Yongguk and Zico both had their hands up. When Zico heard Zino announced about the winner being able to go on a date with Nara, his hand immediately shot up without any thought. He panicked when he thought about Nara spending time with another guy, then he thought about what if he was the one going on a date with her? Zico was too excited to notice Nara’s widen eyes next to him.

He’s going to battle?

“Then…I’ve chosen the two knights who will be battling for my princess! Zelo and Zico, come up dudes!” Zino smirked when he saw Yongguk’s face fell then he furrowed his eyebrows at Zino.

“What the hell man?” Yongguk mouthed.

“Sorry.” Zino shrugged.

For some reason Nara was excited for this battle too. The thought of going on a date with Zelo or Zico seemed like a much better choice than to go with a stranger. But maybe she wanted to go with someone more than the other?

Zico was surprised that he got picked but then broke into a wide smile. He noticed Nara next to him and nodded at her before walking away, “I’ll win this.”

“O-Okay.” Nara was taken back by Zico’s sudden serious face.

When Zelo and Zico were both on the mini stage Zino fist bumped them both, “Okay! For this rap battle, let’s make it interesting.” He grinned, “Instead of the gangster rap that you usually do, you will battle with a rap confessing your feelings!”

Zico’s eyes widen while Zelo just nodded. Confess my feelings?! How could I possibly do that?

 

“So no dissing each other and all that. But a romantic rap that will make a girl fall for you.” Zino told them.

Zico started to sweat. I don’t know anything about being romantic. Damn it I’m going to lose to this kid!

Zino flipped a coin, which landed on the side Zelo picked. So he went first.

You you you – meeting you is really a crash
I want to get to know you better
I turned into Conan, you won’t know my feeling
I keep thinking about you, girl, you’ve made me forget my first love
Even if you keep telling me to go
I’m still going to tell you you’re my everything
Cause I love you girl

Like a fool I lost myself to her unforgettable first impression

It’s like my heart is broken (malfunctioning)
My love is on fire
My heart beats thump thump (and beats)
Please save me (You’re my girl)

(B.A.P- Crash)

 

After Zelo’s rap everybody went ‘awww’ while Zelo rubbed his neck shyly. Nara was surprised but found it adorable.

Zico’s heart sank; he thought that no way was he going to do better than that. What if he lose and Zelo got to go on a date with Nara? His eyes quickly searched the crowd for Nara. He saw her not far away, and she saw him looking at her. She held out a peace sign and gave him a smile that managed to melts him every time. Zico mirrored Nara by smiling too. All I have to do is confess my feelings right?

Zico nodded to Zino and held the mic to his lips. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ6pAA9g7oU

 

(Yo) Baby girl you make me fall in love, although it’s a little embarrassing 
I want to say it now, can’t hold back anymore, I can make it slowly (Oh)
Are you listening to this song? My voice that I let out just for you alone
Even if you’re staying still, I like it, as long as you’re looking at me

Hey, you really make me geek out (Yup)
Even when I’m just looking at you, you’re too cute, I’ll be your big fan (Fan)
Every time my eyes hold you, they become the best cam (Yeah)
Please sign my cheeks, your red lips as the ball pen
I know I know it’s cheesy cheesy but I like you so I want to do it

(I’m in love with you girl)

 

(Park Kyung – Cheesy Cheesy)

Zico’s lips formed a smile and he glanced to Nara as he rapped. At the end of the rap everybody was staring at Zico, confused by what they just heard. Because Zico was known for his hard-core rapping and for him to rap out something so sweet people were shocked.The BlockB members had their mouths opened and stared at their leader weirdly. Zico smiles to himself, his cheeks turning pink when he realised what he just rapped out was super cheesy. But he didn’t care. Because that was how he felt, he confessed his feelings. 

 

 Nara smiles at the sweet side of Zico. She wasn’t shock like everybody else because he have always thought that Zico, Woo Jiho was a cute guy despite his bad boy image. Suddenly Nara held a hand to her chest and gasped. So I…?

“That was so cheesy I think I have to go vomit!” Zino’s speech interrupted Nara’s thought. “Both Zico and Zelo’s rap were adorable, it’s hard to believe that gangster rappers like you guys could come up with such lyrics. But we rappers are no different than poets, we express our feelings through rap.” The crowd cheered.

“Aigoo I have gotten soft. Now, for the lucky man that will be going on a date with my dongsaeng…” Zino paused. He looks at Zico and Zelo. Zelo had his eyes closed and Zico held his breathe.

“The winner is…”

 

~~~

 

Yay! This chapter featured Beenzino! Ahh how I love em' Korean rappers. And come on, Zico and Zino are just...

Beenzino spam!!!

ok bye...