Lost In Love

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji P.O.V 

I have always been dreaming of attending Shinhwa Performing Arts HighSchool and finally my life long dream is coming true!!!! I am soo excited till I can't even have a proper sleep. Anyway sorry for forgetting to introduce myself. Hi I am Jung Eunji a year 1 student from Seoul Arts HighSchool but I have asked for a transfer to my dream school and surprisingly I have been accepted into the school and from today onwards I am officially a student of Shinhwa Performing Arts HighSchool Yayy!!!

Anyway here goes my story for the first day of school. I am soo excited for school on that day and I was just being friendly to everyone by smiling to them but nevertheless none of them smile back. Urgh I know it can be really pissing but nevermind I'm sure there's a kind soul out there that will be willing to talk to me and make friends with me hope so, I am really begging to you god please let me have at least one friend that I can talk to.

   

Authors P.O.V 

The first day wasn't going soo well for Eunji but she never give up on trying to making friends with the students there. Day by day it was still the same and all her efforts has gone down the drain as she had overheard a few students talking about her being annoying, nosey and a poor kid so from then on she decided to just ignore everyone of them and focus on her main purpose of entering the school which is to be an aspiring singer and musician. 

One day as she was passing by the hallway to her music class she overheard a cries coming from the ladies wash room. At first she try to ignore and just keep walking but then her guilty concsience cause her to turn back and checkout. 

 

Eunji P.O.V 

"Haish who could it be?" I talked to myself. 

As I was searching for the sound of cries in the toilet but there's no one that can be found  and that starts to scare me. Could it be a ghost?  "Hish I better go now or else I'm gonna be late." 

When I was about to move suddenly a door from the last cubicle creaks open, so I try to checkout and see maybe there's someone inside there.  I saw a pretty girl tall and lean sitting on top of the toilet bowl while crying.  

"Hey is there anything that I can help?" I asked the girl 

"nothing! There's nothin that you can help me with!" the girl yell to me

"Well fine. There's nothing for me to lose since you don't want my help" then I walked away

"Wait! I'm sorry. I am just a little bit  emotional just now. Can you help me by becoming my listening ear?" the girl asked

"to your problem ?" I asked her again 

"Yeap. Can you? It's okay if you don't want" The girl started to sulk again

"No nono that's not what I meant, I'm just asking. Of course! I would love to!"

"Really?" Can this girl just stop asking me already, hasn't she heard what I said just now? 

"Yeah!" she suddenly jump up and hug me. 

"Thanks! It's just my boyfriend just broke up with me and I am really upset, I hope he will return back to me. Anyway enough about that let me introduce myself I am Hayoung Oh Hayoung. What's your name?" Hmm seems like she's nice.

"Jung Eunji but you can just call me Eunji" 

"So Eunji Which year are you from?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter