Eight.

The boy at the Grocery store

"Venti White Chocolate Mocha for Athena !" A tall thin man yelle out in a surprisingly deep voice. 

"Thank you," I said as I grabbed a slip to  put around my drink. I was so tierd after class ended that I had decided to get some coffee before going over to L.Joe's house to hang out.

"Oh, it's you," The barista said with a sight shock. I looked up to make eyecontact with the customer that I had helped find clothes previously. I had to admit he was pretty cute. 

"Oh Hi ! I didn't know you worked here... Chanyeol," I said while reading his name off of his name tag. He gave me an odd look, then looked down to recognize his name tag was in plain view on his chest. A light blush spread across his face.

"Don't worry, I'm not stalking you, I just read you name tag," I said with a very evident smile.

"Ah, so you're not stalking me, man, I wouldn't be mad if you did though," He replied with a devilish smirk, obviously trying to lay down game.

" And if you don't have plans, and if I don't have plans, I'd love to see you again, you know, when neither one of us is working," He continued, now with his elbows resting on the counter and his body leaned towards me. He must have seen my slight reluctnce, even though I was still contemplating giving him my number.

" Saturday night my band is playing over by pikes place, why don't you come see us?" He asked

" Okay," I said, instantly making this giant flash me a goregous smile,

"Pikes place, at 8pm. Can't wait to hear you cheering for me," He said giving me a wink and a wave as he stood up straight to start working on a ice coffee that had just been ordered.

 

I walked out of the building, carefully sippin on my still hot drink while fumbling with my left hand to find my keys and unlock my car. It was wafter 3:30 by the time I finally pulled into the Lee's driveway.  I grabbed my purse, drink, and keys and closed my car door behind me as I started to make my way to the front door. As soon as I stepped foot on the front porch I could hear music leaking out of the house. I confidently knocked on the door, and almost immediatly the door swung open with a smiley Minsoo greeting me

"Athena!" He shouted as he grabbed me and spun around, leaving me to shriek from shock, and trying desperately not to let the 5 dollar drink plummet to the hardwood florring. After being set down, I slid off my flats, and set my purse down, then followed Minsoo down to the basement, where I assumed, everyone else would be too, while keeping a light conversation up with Minsoo, who undoubtly gave off a older brother vibe. Music was blearing to the point I could feel the bass in my chest. I took a gulp of my coffee and made my way to the corner of the L shapped couch and snuggled in while I watched the boys dance. To say I was impressed was an understatement, these boys were good! They didn't miss a beat of the caked up trap remix of Wreckingball,        (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHC8Hwq9Eag) in all actuality it was mesmorizing. I had always had a love for dance, and even considered  going to school for it, but my love for medical studies had just barely surpassed it. 

I took another slip of coffee and enjoyed the feeling of the warmth that emitted from it spread through my body. It was freezing in the basement. Since the boys were dancing they had cranked the A/C way up, with the windows open, and fans on. Apprently they didn't like to sweat. It was a few minutes later when the boys decided to be done for the day and to take a break. Immediately L.Joe and Changjo went upstairs to shower, while Niel, Chunji, and Minsoo stayed downstairs, and the former finally realized I was here.

"OH Thena! How long have you been here?" Asked Niel as he came andsat by me gulping down water. I was blown away because even after the vigorous dancing he didn't appear to be even remotely sweaty.

"I've been here for about 30 minutes," I said as I finnished off the venti drink with one last sip, and set the empty cup on the ground. All the warmth the cup had had dissapated, leaving its purpose to warm my hands null. 

"Oh man, I didn't even see you over here, but I'm glad you came!" He said smiling, then getting up to use the bathroom in the basement.

"What did you think of the choreography?" A questioning Chunji said while making direct eyecontact. 

"It was amazing, you guys really impressed me, though the second half needs some work," I said matter of factly. The small smirk he had on his face dissapeared and a tinge of deffensiveness overcame it

"What do you mean it needs work?" He asked

"It's too messy, you guys need to make it cleaner and more unison." Before He could respond, Minsoo called us to come upstairs. We abided his request, with Niel folllowing. 

As soon as we got upstairs, L.joe had came down from upstairs. He was wearing medium wash jeans with a white Tshirt hanging from around his neck, with his hair still wet. 

"Thena! You're here !" He exclaimed as he came over to me and enveloping me in a big hug. It threw me off gaurd for a second, because first of all, this man is beautiful, and secondly, this beautiful man that was hugging me was also shirtless. I fought off the blush as I reciprecated the hug. 

"Are you guys hungry? As soon as Changjo gets out of the shower we should go get food," Minsoo said while patting his stoumach,

"Food sounds good, but I dont feel like leaving..." Changjo said while coming down the steps,

"Yeah, what if we just ordered in and watched movies instead of going out?"  Chunji suggested. I was in complete agreement with that, and nodded my head in approval. Seeing my action, L.Joe also agreed with Chunji, and started to suggest places to order from. After a 5 minute debate, we all collectively decided to order chinese food from a small restaurant a few blocks away. 

Exactly an hour later, we were all in the Lee's livingroom, snuggled together watching a romcom. Naturally, I was pinned on the couch between Minsoo and L.Joe. After  the latter was finishe eating, I could feel his arm snake around my waist and pulled my closer to him. 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 

Hi guys!! I'm so sorry that it has been a super long time since my last update, but life has been crazy busy! 

Please comment  below to tell me what you think of the chapter, and the story so far! 

Also check out some of my other stories!

One shot ambwxJay Park : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/622499/he-was-a-broken-love-story-jaypark-romcom-ambw

OC ambwxDaehyun : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/524450/the-wallflower-s-love-story-romcom-originalcharacter-ambw-bap-daehyun-awkward

OC ambwxJonghyun : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/702613/the-neighbor-jonghyun-shinee-exo-ambw-kimjonghyun-interacial-realistic

 

Thank you for reading!