Three.

The boy at the Grocery store

"Yeah, I'll pick it up on my way home," Athena said into her phone,

"mmhmm love you to bro,"  Athena sighed , running her free hand through her hair as she unloked her car door.

She's just getting off from a 9 hour shift at work, and she was exhausted. There was a flu going around, and because of it, Thea had to cover more shifts, wich ment working over time almost everyday for the last few weeks. It's been 3 weeks since that last meeting when she met Jaekyung , L.Joe and Ricky for coffee, and she's been so busy that she hasn't found the time to socializ with any of them.

The quiet hiss of the heater turning on welcomed her kindl when she the car, it was not September here, and already, the tempeture was dropping, Though this brown beauty didn't mind it one bit.

She plugged her phone into the auxillary cord, and scrolled through her music, until finally finding a song that sparked her intrest,

Bei Maejor's "Special " started bumping through her speakers, uncontiously, she immediately starting bobbing her head to the beat, and sang along with the song.

She carefully backed out of her parking space, and started on her way to the store to pick up some ice cream her family wanted so badly.

 

 

 

 

After 15 minutes of driving, Thena finally pulled into the grocery stores parkinglot, and to her liking, there wasn't many people here, which meant she could easily find a parking spot that suited her taste.

After Parking her car,she quickly got out of the car, the crisp september air surrpunding her, and instantly bringing a slight rose color to her tan face.

*Ahh ice cream, ice cream.... which type should i get though?* Thea wondered to herself. After a short debate she decided on getting mutiple types, and she walked over to the bakery to grab a bag of chocolate chip cookies, so when she got home they could make thier own icecream sandwiches. After the bakery detour, she headed straight to the only register still open at this time. 

Silently grateful that there was only 2 people ahead of her, and neither one had much to buy, she gently placed her items on  the grocery belt and waited her turn in line, and to pass the short time she checked her instagram feed.

"Thea?" She looked up to see L.Joe looking back at her, a smiling slowly creeping up on his lips,

"Oh hey Byunghun," Thea said back with a slight smirk. While she hadn't had ny time to actually do much besides work and the medical classes she took at the college, this 19 year old did have the time to fit in short text convo's with L.Joes little sister, Jaekyung, and found out  that L.Joe doesn't particularly enjoy people calling him by his Korean name, Byunghun, because he used to get teased about it when he was younger. ( A/N" Byunghun sound super similar to bunyon, that gross thing people get on thier feet lol )

"So it is you Athena," L.Joe said, clearly not amused, but a slight smirk still always manaed to stay tugged on his lips.

" we haven't talked in  while yeah?" L.Joe said as he rang up Thea's items and told her the total.

Athena sighed,and exlained that it's because she's been working so much lately that she hasn't had tme to do much else, but feverently wished for a break soon,

And with that. he handed her the recipt and told her to text him later.

Thea nodded and walked off, even though she was thinking to her self how she could do that if they never exchanged numbers in the first place, but didnt swell on it to long, she only had so long until all this ice cream melted.

 

~~~~

Later that night, Thea  was bored out of her mind, but had nothing to do,

it was aproching 12:30, and her house wa dead silent, everyone had work the next day besides her So after spending some time trying t think of something to do, she decided to clean out her wallet, a task that desperately needed to be acomplish, it was so bad that at this point, her wallet couldn't even close properly. Every time she goes shopping, she just stuffs the recipts ingto her wallet and the forgets about it.

She opens her wallet and dumps all the recipets out onto the welcomng floor,

and that's when she saw it,

"Call me when you want that break,

xxx-xxx-xxxx

                        -L.Joe "

Was printed on the back of the reciept from her earlier trip to the store.

A wave of excitement washed over her, she grabbed her phone and punched in L.Joes number,

 

To:L.Joe

From: Thea

12:33AM

Hi (:

 

Nerves overwhelmed Thea after she hit 'Sent' , but they all dissapaited when she heard the soft *buzz* and saw that the screen lit up.

 

To: Bread girl Thea

From: L.Joe

12:36AM

Hey (:

 

To:L.Joe

From: Thea

12:38AM

Are you busy right now?

 

To:Bread girl Thea

From: L.Joe

12:40AM

No i'm not ! I'm actually really glad you texted me i'm really bored T^T

 

 

To:L.Joe

From: Thea

12:42AM

Wanna meet up?

 

To: Bread girl Thea

From: L.Joe

12:45AM

Yeah sure, where and when?

 

To: L.Joe

From: Thea

12:47AM

 How about now, in front of the starbucks we met at last time?

 

To:Bread girl Thea

From : L.Joe

12:49AM

Okay, sounds good ! I'll be there in 10

 

 

 

And with that, a night adventure neither one of them would forget, started.

 

 

 

 

~~~~

AHHHH I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS OK

i updated alot today while i had the time lol hopefully a good story can come from this lol