Seven.

The boy at the Grocery store

"Annyeong Noona!"  Ricky Cheerfully said as he hopped into His bestfriend's car.

"Hey Dongsaeng, " Athena said yawning loudly and with much less enthusiasm. After staying up nearly 2am the night before, she was beyond tierd.

"Noona thank you again for giving me a ride to work ! " Ricky said gratefully to Athena as she pulled away from his house and onto the main road.

"It's no problem  Ricky, really, I'm glad I could help," Thea said as she turned the radio volume up. Athena loved Ricky to death, she really did, but being as tierd as she was, she didn't want to think of keeping a conversation going, instead she let the music drown the silence untill they reached Ricky's place of work.

~~~~

"Bye Thea ! Thanks again for the ride!" Ricky called out as he got out of the car, and headed to the front enterance.

"Bye Buddy" Thena mummbled out even after Ricky closed the door and she watched his receating figure.

Athena then started her way to the Community College for her Medical Classes.

~~~ Later, at 12pm ~~~

"I am. So Tierd." Thean mummbled to herself and let her head fall on top of her arms on the table. It was her hour and a half break inbetween classes, and she was in the library, trying to study for a test comming up in the comming days.

*buzzz* Buzzz* 

Thea looked over to find her phone going off, notifing her of a new text.

From: L.Joe

You Hungry?

 

Athena smirked looking down at his message, but decided she wanted to take a nap during her break insted of going out to eat with L.Joe.  She refolded her arms on the table and rested her head on them. As soon as she got comfortable and started drifting into sleep, she could sense that someone had sat next to her. Choosing to ignore it, she just snuggled her head deeper into her arms, not willing to abandon her sleep.

( Athena POV)

"How rude, " I heard a voice say. Instantly I shot up, any lathargic feelings quickly faded, and was replaced with shock. I turned to my left to see L.Joe standing there with a bag of Taco bell in his hands.

" I saw that you got my message, and i saw that you didn't reply ! Here i was trying to do something cute and you ruin it." He said as he pulled out a chair next to me and sat down.

"But, I wanted to sleep..." I muttered quietly, suddenly feeling bad for ignoring his message.

"I figured that, that's why i guessed you'd be in the library, and why i brought your favorite, as a thank you for comming over last night after work." I smirked and layed my head back ontop of my arms on the table, facing L.joe,

"I thought you already thanked me last night" I said to him,

L.Joe turned slightly red in the face, and let out a loud laugh, earning a dirty looks and a 'Shhh' from the librarian. He instantly quieted down, and gave her a sheepish smile, before looking back at me,

"Did you want another thank you like that?" L. Joe teased, but nevertheless making me blush uncontrolably, making L.Joe giggle in response.

"Your break is going to be over soon, and the food is getting cold, so eat up ok?" He said as he took out the food from the bag and placed it in front of me.  I nodded, and starting to unwrap the food he got for me, and taking a bite out of it. *mmmmm it's so good,* I thought to my self. I didn't realize how hungry i was until i started eating.

Soon after we finnished eating I heard a class bell go off, signally that my break was over, and my next class was going to start in a few minutes.

"Do you have to go?" L. Joe asked as he balled his wrapper into a ball and tossed it into the bag,

"Yeah, but it's only and hour," I replied back to him,

"Ok, Could you come over after your class? The guys' are still in town, and they all really liked you..." He said trailing off. A smiled plasterd itself across my face as i felt myself nodding yes,

"Yeah I could come over," I said.

"Great, then I'll see you later," L.joe said as we both stood up and started walking twards the exit doors,

"Thanks for lunch !" I said as we started to part ways, 

"No problem Thea," L.Joe said as he waved goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'm soooo sorry i havent updated in so long! My life has just been really really really busy lately! But i'll try to update as much as possible! i'm also sorry that this chapter isnt very good lol

but comment below! (:

 

xoxoxo