Four.

The boy at the Grocery store

"L.Joe ! Oh My God I can't believe you actually did that !" Thea said, laughing her head off. For the past hour and a half her and L.Joe have been exchanging funny and embaassing stories from thier past with each other.

"Oh my god, It's been 2 years and I still can't believe I did that either !"  L.Joe said, his face a shade of red from laughing so hard.

It's currently 2am and Thea and L.Joe are sitting on a bench on the waterfront, right in front of the large ferris wheel, eatting fries from a nearby foodplace thats open all night. After a little while, thier laughter died down, leading thier converstion into a comfortable silence.

Thea took the oppotunity to carefully examine L.joe, she noticed the way his hair is slightly messy from the windblowing at it, she noticed how flawless his skin is, and how he has an amazing jawline that looked even more strong under the bright moonlight. Her heart started to skip beats when she allowed her eyes to trail to his lips. Quickly she turned away , looking at her shoes, then to the other buildings that surrounded them, anything to try to distract herself from the blush she could feel comming on.

L.Joe, on the other hand, happend to look over at her at the same time she tore her intense stare from him. He saw the way her dark brown curly hair danced in the wind, he followed her hand that moved hair out of her face, and he couldn't help but notice how well her thick black long eyelashes defined her big brown eyes. He trailed down to notice how cute her nose is, and how feminine her jaw line is, and how her full pink tinged lips purtruded from her caramely skin, that looks radiant, especially now, under the moon light. With out noticing it his heart started to race and he could feel himself starting to blush, he looked away clearing his throat in the process, 

"Soo, where to next?" L.Joe questioned while looking tward the water,

"Hmmm, I dont know, is there anywhere you wanted to go ?" Thea replied as she got up from her seat to throw away the trash she and L.Joe had acumalated over the last hour or so.

"I don't really know the area that well yet..."L.Joe said while stratching the back of his neck,

"Ah I know where we can go !" Thea said so enthusiaticly L.joe couldn't help be think it was cute.

"And where would that be?" 

"You'll just have to follow me to find out !" Thea said, and started running twards her destination,

"Y-Y-YAH!" L.Joe called after her, but after a split second of realizing she wasn't going to stop, he jumped off the bench chasing after her, not wanting to fall behnd her. However He did find a few perks of chasing her, He once again started to admire her, he noticed the way her hips swayed while running, how even though she was just wearing jeans, a plain Tshirt and a zipup hoodie ,how amazing she looked. If anythinhg this made him run faster, willing his body to reah out and grab her.

 

After a few minutes L.Joe started to realize They were by the spaceneedle and that Thea slowed down to a light jog, which he took the opputunity to come up behind her,

"I GOTCHUUUU" L.joe yelled as he wrapped his strong arms around her slim waist,  lifting her up in the process and spinning her around.

"AAAAHHHH!" Thea let out a shriek of joy as she openly giggled, allowing herself to be man handled in such a way.

After L.Joe finally let her feet touch the ground, he couldn't will himself to let go over her yet, sensing this, Thea slowly turned around to face him, while still being in his arms. While still breathing heavily from the exhurtation of energy from running for 5 minutes, they made eyecontact. 

It must have been the way he was holding her, or the way his eyes never left hers Or the fact that they just spent over an hour telling stories to eachother, or that they were both undeniably attracted to eachother in some way. Or maybe even reasoning that its because their young and never had an experience like this before, but the pure infatuation was undenialably there. The way thier eyes were so intense, never leaving the others except to glance at their lips, as the unconsously thier wn

Thea put her hands on L.joes toned arms, following them up, until her hand met behind his neck, L.joe tighten his hold on Thea, pulling her closer to him.

*It's now or never* L.Joe thought, his heart beating madly her tilted his head and starting moving his head foreward, picking up on the sign, Thea did likewise, closing her eyes and moving her face twards his, until she felt his soft lips being pushed against her own.

*omg my heart is going to explode* Thea thought to herself, hopping L.joe couldn't feel how out of control her heart was beating.

Little by little, the kiss grew more intense, They both started getting loss, only focusing on the rythem thier lips were making, Thea trailing her hands through L.Joes hair, and L.joe squeezing  Thea closer to him until they both could feel each others body heat radiating.

 

~LOTUS FLOWER BOMB
   FIREFLY WHEN I'M LOW

  SHE TAKE ME HIGH~

Both L.Joe and Thea jumped back from each other when they heard L.Joe's phone go off, scaring them half to death,

"AAish" L.joe cursed under his breath as he furiously rubbed the back of his neck, he looked over to Thea with apologetic eyes, and she just nodded her head, okaying that he should answer his phone.

As L.joe picked up his phone, all Thea could think about was what had just happened.

She had just kissed L.Joe, a man that she hasn't even known for 2 months yet.

"Aiish, Thea, I'm so sorry, I have to go," L.Joe said his voice full of longing. It was obviousl he hadn't wanted to leave her, right after they just kissed,

" Oh no, It's fine, It's late already anyway," Thea said not wanting to make eyecontact with the man she just kissed, but instead pulled out her phone to check the time,

"It's already 3 anyway," Thea said taking a deep breathe, still trying to calm her overly entergetic heart,

"Thea, I'm really sorry, I'll call you tomorrow ok?" And with that, L.joe bade her a goodbye walking pass her, planting a quick peck on her cheek before jogging back to his car, leaving Thea standing there, under the space needle, in utter shock at what just happend.

"Breathe, Athena, Breathe" The beauty said to herself, before following L.Joes lead and lightly joggin back to her car.

Once inside she started the engine and made her way home.

 

~~~~~

Hey guys !

i would have updated earlier, but for some reason the whole chapter got erased and i had to re-write it ><

But tell me what you think !!

was it too cheesy lol

I realize that having them kiss on the 4th chapter is kinda rushing it but ehhh LOL

Please leave comments !^^

(Unedited sorry for spelling errors ! Theres no spell check, and sometimes the keys stick >< )