Finally

Falling Back In Love

 

{Cnus POV}
We'd only been driving for about two hours, yet Ari fell asleep with her head against the window, which made me smile..thinking she was here with me, that she's loved me this whole time, that she didn't mean to do what she did.
I want to make it up to her for not helping her in some way during those three years..
~~~~
Cnu: Ari..wake up. We're here!
Ari: where? *slowly opening eyes*
Cnu: look. *smiling*
Ari: *looking out the window* Omo..Cnu is this?
Cnu: yep *smiling*
{Aris' POV}
So this is where are trip was too..the vacation house of our family's..
The place where Shinwoo and I spent every Christmas, new years, summer, spring and other holidays at, the place where we first fell in love.
Ari: how did you-
Cnu: our families still pretty much own the thing, just no one really ever comes, but I thought I'd change that *smiling*
Ari: well what are we waiting for lets go in!
Cnu: *smiling*
~~~~
*walking through the door*
Ari: everything still looks the same..
Cnu: it does.
Ari: you know there's a lot of memories that were made here, by you and I..sometimes I think back them and smile..
Cnu: I do that to *smiling*
Ari: well I'm going to go choose a room and put my stuff down. *running off*
{Cnus POV}
I wanted to tell her so bad to share a room with me..that I wanted her to sleep in my arms, but all I managed to get out was an "ok"
~~~~
(Later that day)
Ari: *walking into the kitchen to find Cnu* what are you doing?
Cnu: I'm about to make dinner *smiling at her*
Ari: you still like to cook?
Cnu: yep, I think I'm the best out of the guys..
Ari: *laughing a little* I bet..well I'll be waiting for you to finish then..*walking away*
{Cnus POV}
My urge to kiss her right now is killing me, I just want her. 
I need her.
~~~~
{Aris POV}
I walked out of the the house and out to the back yard, and looked at all the wide open space.
Unlike my apartment, this house wasn't in the city, it was out in the country side.
I guess after Shinwoo got his big break with B1A4, I went with him to the city..he said something along the lines of I'd miss you to much if you weren't by my side.
It made me smile to know how much he cared.
Suddenly I felt someone walk up behind me.
I turned to find Shinwoo.
Cnu: even though its cloudy, and looks like it might rain.. I miss this view..something you couldn't get in Seoul..
Ari: I miss it too..
Cnu: I wish someday I'll be able to move back out here
Ari: same..hey maybe we'll be neighbors!
Cnu: *in his mind* ~hopefully we'll be more than that..~ 
Ari: are you ok? 
Cnu: yea...yea. Well um..foods ready.
Ari: great, I'm starving!
~~~~
{Aris' POV}
We got our food, but decided to go in eat in the living room, while watching TV.
The clouds covered the sky, it started to rain/snow outside, causing the room to become darker than before.
Only light from  the TV lit up the room.
I sat down and leaned back on the couch, taking my chopsticks and beginning to eat whatever Shinwoo had made, which tasted really good..
He sat down only an inch away from my side, causing our arms to touch a little. Even though we were barely touching, I enjoyed the warmth coming from his body..
He looked over a me gave me a small smile.
Cnu: you have something on your face
Ari: where? *wiping face*
Cnu: no not there..
{Aris' POV}
His face became dangerously close to mine as his lips away the food on my face, causing to blush the deepest shape of red.
Part of me was shocked, but the other part of me wanted him to keep kissing me.
He pulled away, and looked me right in the eyes, I'll go with the part of me that wants to kiss him.
I put my food to the side, and put my arms on either side of his face bringing it back to mine, closing the gap.
{Cnus POV}
Finally.
I've been waited this moment for about three years now, and now I have it.
I grew impatient and stood up, pulling her up with me.
We stood there for about thirty seconds before she finally got the notion, jumping and wrapping her legs around my back, while I carried her off to my room.
~~
I reached the room, and shut the door behind me, knowing no one else was in the house..but still.
I walked over to the bed and set her down, still not daring to break the kiss.
I began to her shirt, but she stopped me at the last button.
Cnu: what? Did I do something wrong?
Ari: no its just..
Cnu: just what?
Ari: is this only for fun? Tomorrow will we act like it never happened?
Cnu: no. I want this. I want you, ever since the day we first met, and I knew I loved you..I can't stop thinking about us, I miss you everyday you're not by my side..I want you to be with me.
Ari: *smiles*
Cnu: that's enough talking..I want to show you how much I love you. *beginning to kiss her again*
(Enter that certain activitayyy *wink *wink)
~~~~
(Morning)
{Aris' POV}
I woke up, with my head on Cnus bare chest.
Then everything came back to me, what we did last night..
It put a smile on my face.
Cnu: good morning beautiful *pulling her up so her head is on his shoulder*
Ari: Shinwoo..what does this make us? *looking at him*
Cnu: what do you mean?
Ari: well what does it make two people, when they wake up next to each other, after what happened last night, in the same bed? They can't still be friends, can they?
Cnu: no, this makes you mine, and me yours. The way it should be *pulling her into a kiss*