End it?

Falling Back In Love

 

-Falling Back In Love-
-months later-
{Aris pov}
It's been a months since Shinwoos proposed to me.
He's moved in with me.
Everything things been going great until about a couples months ago, when things took a turn for the worse..
B1A4 has one more album to release before they go on full hiatus.
I understand writing and composing songs by yourself is a pretty difficult thing to do, but Shinwoo is completely blocking me out, and every time I go and try to talk to him he yells at me..which scares me..
I've given up on trying to plan the wedding, it'll just have to wait until later.
~~~~
I sat on the couch reading a book, but was interrupted by my stomach growling.
Deciding to go out and get food, I figured Shinwoo might want something, considering he hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
I walked back to the office/music room, to find him staring down at a piece of paper, and a ton of other crumpled up pieces around him.
"Shinwoo..um do you want me to-"
"Not now Ari.." He cut me off.
"Are you sure? You've haven't eaten in a-"
"ARI, NOT NOW." He shouted at me before getting up and slamming the door in my face.
A simple 'no' would've  been fine..
I grabbed my apartment keys and made my way out.
-one hour later-
I came back, and found the apartment completely dark, not one light left on for me.
I the kitchen light and sat down at the table, holding my head in my hands.
Maybe..maybe we should just call off the wedding if things are going to be like this..
Should I even bother to tell him that? He'll probably just yell at me..
Does he even care anymore? He acts so different now.
I just want the old Shinwoo back.
It hurts me.
~~~~
I stood up from the table, making my way back to the bedroom, quietly making sure not to wake him up.
I changed into my night clothes and laid down on the bed.
Never in my life have I felt so much space I between Shinwoo and I.
Maybe I was right, maybe we should end it, for good.
-Morning-
I woke up again to an empty spot in bed.
I walked out around the apartment, he had left, probably to the studio.
But still he didn't leave a not or any breakfast like he used to..
I just don't know why he takes work more seriously than me.
I think we should end it, things will are only get worse.
-later that day-
{Cnus pov}
We'd finally finished the album, and I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.
But something else was weighing me down..the fact that I'd yelled at and ignored Ari.
I just wanted to finish the album as fast as possible, so I would have time to help her with the wedding plans, but it took longer than I thought, and I didn't mean to be so harsh.
But I'll make it up to her tonight.
{Aris pov}
I sat there, again in the couch, reading the same book, waiting for him to get home.
I just can't do this anymore.
As I sat there thinking of ways to break it to him, the door opened.
He walked through, stopping to take off his shoes and coat, then continued to make his way to the kitchen.
Putting the book down, I followed him into the kitchen.
"Shinwoo.." My voice almost cracked
"Yea" he didn't even look up from his phone when he said it.
I want to get this over as soon as possible.
"Shinwoo I think we should just call the wedding off." 
He finally looked up from his phone screen, his eyes meeting my watery ones.
"I don't want to bother you anymore, I don't want to be yelled at anymore, I don't want to be ignored anymore, a-and I don't want to be here for when things get worse." I finally let it all out, along with the tears.
He stepped closer to me, I backed away.
I took the ring off my finger and put it in his hand.
He stood there looking at the ring, he didn't even say anything.
He obviously doesn't care anymore.
I rubbed my arm, not sure of what to do.
Not sure if I should stay or go.
Of course I didn't want to go, but what choice do I have, he won't even care.
I started to back away even more, grabbing my coat, that was hanging from a chair.
Walking towards the door, I heard 
"Ari don't you dare leave me."
I turned back around, I was only inches away from that door, only inches away from leaving.
"I've waited all this time to finally have you, so you can't just leave me. You can't leave me without me explaining to you why I was like that. You can't leave." He finished.
I looked at him waiting for him to explain.
"I just wanted to finish the album as soon as possible, so we'd have more time together but things took longer than expected.. I didn't meant to block you out or yell at you like that, I just wanted to finish and with everyone talking to me it was never going to happen."
I just looked at him, wondering if he was actually telling the truth
"Ari I'm really sorry, now please don't leave me."
He walked over to me, gently taking my hand and placing the ring back on my finger.
"Please" he whispered once more before kissing me.