Having My erted/rude Best Friend Meet My sweet Girlfriend is smart right....?

Imperfectly Perfect

"Be cool." I reminded once we got to the restaurant. "When am I not cool? It's usually you who aren't cool." He chuckled and attempted to get out of the car. I pulled him back and let out a  breath. "Zelo. Promise me that you won't make this uncomfortable. That you won't say anything rude and out of context to Nia. I really need you to be on your best behavior." I pleaded. "Dae, I said I was gonna be cool. Let's go." He said getting out of the car and walking towards Nia.

I quickly followed him and prayed that everything went well. "Hello. You must me Zelo." She greeted sweetly. He stopped walking, looked her up and down then burst out laughing. "Junhong!" I chided angrily and walked up to him but stopped when he moved closer to Nia. "Is this a joke? You're fine as hell." He said his lips. "Huh?" She blinked in confusion. "You. Are. Fine. As. Hell. Whatchu doin with him and not me?" He asked putting his arm around her. She blushed then punched him in the arm playfully. "Because he's sweet and he loves to eat." She laughed.

"I'd love to eat anything you had to offer. Where are you from? You sound like the mother of my children." He said leading her back to the table. "I'm from Trinidad." She snorted and pushed his arm away from her. "I think I'll visit there this summer." He smirked to himself and sat down. I pulled out Nia's chair and sat next to her relieved. "He was so worried that I'd say something crass and that I'd say something about your looks." Zelo revealed as he looked over the menu. "Shut the up." I hissed and gave Nia an awkward smile.

"Was he now? What did he tell you I looked like?" She asked glaring at me. "Exactly how you look except I thought he was exaggerating because he was in love but turns out he wasn't. I guess I finally understand why he never comes home anymore. I'd rather spend the day with you too." He smiled. I kicked him under the table and smiled at Nia. "You two are complete opposites. How'd you even meet?" She asked with a cute giggle.

"We're from the same place so we just clicked I guess. Although he took up the American ways quicker than I did." I laughed and lace my fingers through her slightly coarse hair. I watched as the curly bounced back every time I let it go. "Man. You're really in love." Zelo said in awe. I looked at him and nodded while Nia flagged down a waiter. "So what are you in school for Junhong?" She asked him. "I've never liked that name but I might learn to like it as long as you say it." He grinned and gave her wink.

I rolled my eyes and took a roll off the table and chucked it at him. "You two." She giggled and shook her head. "I'm here for telecommunications. I have a face that was meant for television right?" He said turning it side to side. She looked at him and gave him a frown. "Not really. No." She shrugged and placed her order when the waiter came. I choked back a laugh when he stared at her with wide eyes. "Rude." He grunted and crossed his arms. "Well it's the truth. You could do movies in HD with skin that clear." She said as she fixed a stray hair beneath my hat. His cockiness came back ten fold and he smirked. "My skin is clear isn't it?" He smiled and touched his face.

"It is. You remind me so much of my best friend." She shook her head again and pulled out her phone and sent a text. "Who was that?" I asked once our food arrived. "It was texting her and saying how I met her male equlivelant." She smiled. "If she's fine like you, give her my number. Matter of fact, take my number just in case he s up." He grinned as she slid her phone to him. "Guess you're getting along." I huffed and started eating. "Aww baby. You know no one can ever take your place." She whispered in my ear in her dialect. I grinned and kissed her cheek. "Your friend from Trinidad too? Hook me up with her." Zelo said looking between us.
 

 

 

A/N: Double update so you guys won't hate me forever. I'm sorry! I know, I at life.