Lost in the Classroom

A Drop of Suho's Water

Let me go!”

In recess time, Chansey tried to get out of the classroom but the 3 boys in her class blocked the way so she’ll never get out

“You’ll never get out of us”, said the first boy                            

“Are you lost?” said the other one

“You are so small, you little mouse”, said the third one

But Chansey has an idea, she crawled to the boy’s legs and finally she was out of the classroom and run as fast as she can. She runs fast like a cat going down the stairs until she reached the canteen. After she ate all the food, her bag is gone.

“Foolish boys will teach them a lesson. I will show you!” She said, angrily and run as fast like a cheetah on the grassland. She kept running until the boys showed up to her. She angrily got the bag but the boys pulled harder unto the bag until she grab her arm.

“Let me go and give it back my bag!” she pulled the bag’s strap but she is stuck between the boys “Or I will tell you to the principal”, she added.

“You don’t have friends to help you, you are a little mouse who doesn’t have friends”, said the boy and too late, they got the bag and ran away. Chansey felt sad so she told to her teacher about the problem.

She told her teacher and finally, she got them and gave the bag to the owner.

“Boys, why did you stole Chansey’s bag? Go to the Principal’s office now”, said to the teacher angrily. And the boys went to the office right away.

“Suho, will you please take care of Chansey when she’s in danger, ok?”

“I will, teacher”, Suho said, her classmate

“Chansey, Suho will take care of you”, she said softly

When the bell rang, the students of the school lined up and go back to the classroom for the next subject.

Chansey’s uniform is then clean now dirty and smells like sweat but she has now got a bag.

The next subject in the classroom is Math.