New member of the Team

I Don't Lack

            It was early in the morning, around 6am, but Zhoumi know very well that he had to get up. Today was an important day, his cousin Zitao was coming to the equestrian center with his Boyfriend Kris and their horses Xiong Mao and Arach. Tao had been accepted as the third Chinese member of the Korean equestrian team, which had its first Olympic competition the year prier. Zhoumi looked over at Henry who was comfortably rolled up in there shared blanket, Practically a Henry burrito – No wonder Zhoumi had been cold half the night. He scooted closer to his younger lover pecking Henry’s lips softly.

“Henli wake up” Zhoumi placed another peck on his lovers lips, his lover just mumbled something in English and rolled himself so that his face in the pillow.

          It was sometimes unbelievable that the younger and shorter male topped in their relationship, the boy was a burrito of cuteness ,who could turn in to a beast in bed. Henry wasn’t as innocent as he seemed, the dirty things he whispers to Zhoumi, many times in English but Zhourmi didn’t mind it if anything it made the younger even ier then he already was.

“I’ll break you violin in to microscopic pieces if you don’t get up right now,” Zhourmi mumbled as he got out of bed and to the bathroom.

“I’m up!”Henry’s eyes shot open and he quickly rolled out of his burrito state and got out of bed making his way to his boyfriend.

“I know that would wake you up” Zhoumi wrapped his arms around Henry’s neck.

“Actually I was already up, just practicing for my future career as a professional burrito” Henry laughed; Zhoumi just leaned down and kissed his lover to shut him up.

          After finishing there morning routine they made there way down to the kitchen where Shindong and his wife Nari had already prepared breakfast. Henry grabbed a plate for Zhoumi and himself before thanking them and making his way to the dinning room where Zhoumi was already deep in conversation with Amber, it was now half past in the morning and the riders made there way to the dinning room. Nari and Amber are the only Females on the Olympic team, thought Amber much more enjoys training the wild untrained horses and she was crazy good at what she did, she also was in charge of the little flock of llamas that roamed the pastures along with the horses.

          Breakfast was done with at eight, everyone helped clear the table and then went of to do there individual chores. Zhoumi and Henry made there way to the stables, it was a routine that every morning they would get there horses, let them out into the pasture and clean their boxes. This morning wasn’t any different but as they were on the way to the pasture with Chanceux and Maple , a slick black pickup tuck with a big trailer made its way up the long drive way to the equestrian center.

The car stopped in front of the center and out of the Passenger seat came Zhoumi’s cousin Zitao know as Tao to many people.

 

“Zhoumi!” Tao ran up to his older cousin and hugged him, luckily, Henry was taking the Horse to the pasture or otherwise they might have spooked at Tao’s loud squeal.

“How have you been? I’m so exited to be here!” Tao was hyper for it being now only nine in the morning, but it was understandable since they hadn’t seen each other in over a year.

          As the two cousins, conversed Henry came back and helped Kris with the horses. The two Canadian men managed to get Xiong Mao and Arach out of the trailer with no problems; they were two very well behaved horses.

“Be very careful with Arach, she’s expecting” Kris warned Henry who led Arach by her lead rope in to one of the box.

“Wow really that’s cool, that will make her foal the first to be born here,” Henry said happily, as he closed the box door.

“Yeah….So Tao said that you come from Canada, from what part are you?”Kris ask curiously in English.

“Born and Raised in Toronto, well Willowdale to be specific” Henry missed Canada a little, hopefully he was going to visit soon.

“Oh cool, I’m from the other side of Canada, I’m a Vancouver boy all the way” Kris directing a grin at the shorter male. Something told Henry that he and Kris would get along well.

Later that day everyone sat at the dinner table, that evenings dinner had been made by Henry who proudly looked at the food in front of him being satisfied with his work. Dinner was peaceful that evening, everyone engaging in small conversations that later carried on to the living room area. Everyone sat lazily enjoying the calming atmosphere. That was until a loud laughter came from the English-speaking group, and every one looked over at them.

“Gege what is so funny that you have to interrupted my conversation with my Hangeng and Heechul ge?” Tao looked annoyed at Kris. Tao had not gotten much sleep that day.

“You wouldn’t understand” Kris waved it off and was about to continue his conversation with Henry and Amber but he did not get to it.

“Do you think that just because I don’t speak English I don’t understand it or its humor?” Tao questioned the annoyance now prominent in his voice. The whole room went quite.

  “No that’s not what I meant” Kris tried to defend himself.

“Then what did you mean? Because it seems that every time I want to know something that you said in English you say that I wouldn’t understand.” Tao stud up and excused himself  and left the room.

“Tao!” Kris was about to stand up but Henry held his shoulder “let Zhoumi talk to him first” Henry smiled kindly at Kris.

Zhoumi went after his younger cousin. Not seeing him anywhere he checked Tao and Kris’s bedroom but didn’t find him there, next stop the horses. Zhoumi was lucky to find his cousin with his head resting against his horses back, petting the young gelding ask he softly spoke with him telling him his problems.

“Xiong Mao, why is Kris always like this? Thinking that I wont understand things….at least you understand me” The horse letting out a neigh, causing Tao to lightly giggle “you always understand me, I’m glad your here” Tao hugged the horse.

Zhoumi watched this happen standing there unnoticed by his cousin. It was one of the sweetest things he had seen in a while, it really seemed like the horse was agreeing with his younger cousin. Zhoumi know how it felt to be left out of a conversation while Henry spoke in English so he could relate to the younger.

“Hey Tao wanna talk” Zhoumi approached the books and Tao looked to him and nodded. Tao exited the box whispering a good night to his Xiong Mao.

“Trust me Tao, I know exactly what your feeling” Zhoumi stated.

“Really? But Henry dosen’t seem like that” Tao looked astonished at Zhoumi.

“Trust me he is sometimes, making me seem, like I don’t understand English at all”

“When in reality you understand it more then he would like” Tao completed Zhoumi’s sentence.

“Exactly! You just have to get it through his big noggin that you do understand”Zhoumi laughed.

“How did you do that?”Tao questioned his older cousin.

“I mentioned to him something he said in a conversation he had in English with someone, came across as creepy but he’s still with me so who cares” Zhoumi was proud of his work.

“Do you think that will work with Kris?” Tao wasn’t sure about all of this

“If it worked with Henrli it should work with Kris, now lets get back it’s getting late” Zhoumi insured his cousin before standing up.

It was later now and they decided to go to bed telling the others that they were going to bed they made their way up the stairs and said their good night and went different directions. Slowly the others made their way to bed as well. Henry made his way slowly in to his and Zhoumi’s shared bedroom and changed in to his sleep close, while Zhoumi sat on the bed reading a book.

“So how did the conversation go?” Henry ask as he re entered the room after brushing his teeth.

“Good, It turns out that Kris is just like you, thinking that we can’t understand you” the taller male didn’t look up from his book.

“Oh, well I hope they fix their problems, like we did” Henry made his way to the bed laying down under the covers next to his lover.

“Indeed but hopefully Tao will not be as creepy as I was” Zhoumi laughed, setting down his book.

“You weren’t creepy but that was a horrible choice of conversation to confront me about” Henry laughed

“Why? Because you were talking about out life with Amber? I am glad to have confronted you about that.” Zhoumi pouted

“No don’t bring that up, I don’t want to remember that” Henry covered his ears like a small child until Zhoumi hit him with a pillow.

“Stop acting like a child and sleep” laughed little before laying down.

“Sure thing my love, good night” Henry lend to Zhoumi kissing him lightly before laying down himself.

One the other end of the hall Tao was already asleep, Kris who was now bed ready looked down at the younger and smiled. He lay down next to Tao and pulled him closer, not wanting the younger to be angry with him anymore. Tao cuddled closer to Kris letting out a sigh, it was always more comfortable sleeping in his boyfriends arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back ! sorry it took so long life was in the way(and my awkwerd feeling conserning Gunhee).

Sad thing is That I had this all written already I just had  no time to post.

So now you all have met #7 of the team and you'll see more of Tao

Sorry to have Tao a mini fight in the 4th chapter but I promise some more hanchul posted tonight.

Also what did you guys think of Zhoury? Should there be more?

A question not relating to this story, what do you guys think pof Gunhee?

I like him, he makes Heechul happy so I like him. He even has a special place in my ELF note book.

Also are you guys happy for Seeking McCartney, I can't wait for it to come out.