Wangja the stubborn stallion

I Don't Lack

It had been a few weeks since his arrival at the equestrian center and today he was out on the training field with Hangeng and his horse Cao Meng. Hangeng was practicing for the next regional competition. His face was focused as he and Cao Meng practiced but not only he was focused, Heechul was also quite focused trying to capture the perfect picture. Wanting to give Cao Meng a break as it was a hot day, they slowly stopped there training.

“Cao Meng needs some off time, if you don’t mind I’ll bring her out to the fields to Grasse” Hangeng dismounted his horse and taking the rain in hand.

Heechul simply nodded as he lowered his camera looking at the pictures. Hangeng seemed to have a special connection with each other they worked together so well as if they could read each other’s mind. As Heechul looked over the pictures Hangeng brought Cao Meng  to the gassing field and took of all the riding equipment before patting her neck signaling that he was finished and she was free to go off and grass. Once Hangeng was finished he returned to find Heechul still standing in the same place where he had left him, sneaking up behind the unsuspecting photographer Hangeng looked down at the photos – Heechul took notice.

“what do you think your doing you can’t see these yet, some of them were horribly taken!” Heechul shooed the Chinese man away from his camera.

“Horribly taken? I would have to sell my soul to the devil to take pictures like that” Hangeng laughed, lightly punching Heechul arm.

“I have a feeling you already sold it to be able to ride like that” Heechul joke.

“no actually that is just because of years of training and having such a good relationship with Cao Meng, Selling my soul would have been faster thought” Hangeng smiled remembering how much work he had put into building the relationship between Cao Meng and himself. He wanted Heechul to have that experience too.

“Hey Heechul hyung would you like to learn how to ride? I mean then we could got out for a ride some time” Hangeng paused “purely in a business way of course” he laughed awkwardly, having basically just ask Heechul out on a date.

          “Sure I guess” Heechul said shyly.

“well lets go then” Hangeng pulled Heechul toured the stables.

Heechul smiled at Hangeng kindly as the younger man pulled him in to the stables. They walked down the pathway until they got to the last box, there in his entire brilliance stud Wangja, the stallion who had taken a liking to Heechul. Hangeng know it was dangerous to even attempt to ride Wangja but the horse had a soft spot for Heechul, it was ideal for them to learn together. Thought not being very experienced with horses Heechul had helped others with there horses over the last few weeks. Many time’s had he helped Henry and Zhoumi get horses ready for riding classes.

“I know it’s dangerous and I probably shouldn’t let you ride him, but for some reason I trust him with you” Hangeng handed Heechul the haltered and lead rope.

          Heechul took the lead rope and haltered from Hangeng and handed him his camera in return, and entered the box. He got closer to Wangja and extended his hand out to the stallion so that he could smell him before he slowly put the haltered around his head. Hangeng was astonished when Heechul exited the box with Wangja happily following him, it had taken Siwon, Kyuhyun, Amber , and himself to get Wangja out of his box every other day for training and Heechul had done it without any problems.

          Heechul brought Wangja out to the saddling area to get him ready while Hangeng quickly when inside the house to bring Heechul’s camera to safety. Heechul tied Wangja up before getting all the things he needed, including his saddling things and the cleaning box. He brushed him and cleaned the stallion’s hoofs before getting him saddled up. When Hangeng returned Wangja was ready.

“Wow hyung you did a great job with him! Here I got you some proper cloths and a pair of boots hope it fits” Hangeng handed him some proper riding attire.

          Heechul quickly went into the stables, found an empty box and changed. He returned as quickly as he could. Once done he returned out to the other two. He took Wangja by rein and all three of them walked in to the training hall. Hangeng attached a training rope to Wangja’s haltered and helped Heechul up on to the horse, Heechul has never ridden and Wangja has never been ridden but some how they looked like a rider and horse who had know each other for many years. Hangeng gave Heechul instructions and thought Wangja didn’t always do as Heechul wanted him to both got the hang of things quickly.

Heechul was a natural and thought Wangja didn’t show it with his trainers he was a pretty well trained horse, having been trained prier to arriving at the equestrian center. Wangja was just stubborn and choose his rider not the other way around.

“I never expected you to be this good, have you token classes before?” Hangeng ask as he took of the training rope.

“no never” Heechul noticed what Hangeng was doing “Yah! What are you doing? I don’t know this well enough yet and I don’t know what to do, what if he wants me off?” Heechul got a scared look in his eyes.

“no worry I’m sure he won’t hurt you, and thanks to you I now know that he is already trained. I have a feeling he won’t hurt you, he likes you” Hangeng said walking out of the sandy part of the training hall and sitting on the edge.

“What! Are you telling me I should depend on you ‘feeling’ when it comes to my life!?” Heechul yelled at Hangeng.

“Oh chill, he let’s you ride him. Which apparently no one else besides you is aloud to do besides you according to him,” Hangeng said calmly.

“Now hyung, do what I just taught you” Hangeng laughed as Heechul pouted.

“Don’t tell me what to do, I’m still older then you” Heechul pouted and then checked if his helmet was sitting right.

Heechul was truly a natural he controlled Wangja like a professional controlled there horses, he has the same connection with Wangja that Hangeng has with Cao Meng. Hangeng and Cao Meng had new partners in crime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

So I have decided to give Wangja(meaning Prince) the cocky personality Heechul usally has.

I wanna make this diffrent.

So next chapeter will focuse on another couple because in all honesty I don't want Heechul and Hangeng to be like "I love you! hey lets date! oh how did we end up in this bed?" I see that to much so I'm gonna be diffrent.

who do ya'll want next?

Honestly wouldn't mind writing about this handsome devil in some thight riding pants

I'm already drooling.

Henry and his horse Maple will be there too.

So do ya'll want

Zhoury

or

another couple for the next chapter?