The first meeting.

I Don't Lack

The doorbell rang waking Heechul. He looked at his cell phone, it read 6:00, groaning he rolled out of bed and made his way to the door with Heebum lazily following his owner. He opened the door to revile Jaejoong and his boyfriend Yunho standing there. He was not pleased at all to be woken up this early but he would have to get up anyway in ten minutes so ten minutes early wasn’t that much.

“Why are your still half asleep, hyung? You have to be at the company at 7” Jaejoong said as he walked past Heechul in to the apartment, Yunho following his lover.

“You really could have let me sleep a bit longer you know” said as he closed the door.

“Well we came to pick up Heebum while you were still here, now get ready! Yunho and I have bought breakfast and coffee that you will get after you’re done” Jaejoong pushed Heechul in to the hallway.

“Hey I’m older then you don’t boss me around” he stuck out his tough in a childish manner as he went in to his bathroom.

          Heechul took a quick shower, brushed his teeth, and combed his hair before emerging from his bathroom with a towel around his pale waist. He quickly walked to his bedroom and proceeded to get dressed in a pair of black pants, a white shirt and a black cardigan. Once finished Heechul walked back out to the living room where Jaejoong had Heebum in his arms petting him.

          Sitting down on the floor in front of his coffee table and looked at his phone, 6:30, he still had time to eat the small breakfast Jaejoong and Yunho had gotten him. He ate quickly, having to be at the company in 30 minutes. After eating, he got his suitcase and bags from the bedroom and brought them in to the living room.

“We’re going to drive you, don’t rush it’s a five minute drive” said standing up and handing Heebum to Heechul.

“I’m going to miss you sweetie, you better behave while I’m gone and not give my friends much trouble,” Heechul said sweetly as he hugged Heebum, who rubbed his face against that of his owner.

          Heechul then placed the cat in his little cage for the ride to Jaejoong’s place. They all made there way out of the apartment, Heechul making sure the door was locked. Yunho put Heechul’s luggage in the trunk as Heechul, Heebum, and Jaejoong went in to car. When they arrived at the company, Leeteuk and Sungmin already stud by a van in front of the building. Once they found a safe spot to stop, Heechul quickly said his goodbyes and got his luggage out of the back of the car walking to the van.

“Good morning Heechul” Leeteuk seemed to be full of energy even this early in the morning as he helped Heechul load his things in to the van.

“We were only waiting on your arrival, so we can leave now,” he said as he got in to the passenger seat of the van, Sungmin in the drivers seat and Heechul in the back.

          Heechul sat there looking out the window as Leeteuk and Sungmin talked about there boyfriends who apparently worked at the stables. Many people around him are in a gay relationships and thought many Koreans look down upon homouality, he wasn’t going to judge anyone because of the person they love. Heechul himself wasn’t sure of his own ual orientation, he never really thought about it.

The landscape was beautiful and he really wished they could stop so that he capture the beauty but they were on the way to an important assignment no time could be lost. He really wondered what his Han Geng guy was like, many equestrians he has met over the years were stuck up and he really didn’t want to work with someone like that for six months. He those thoughts out of his head, even if this guy was a brat he would have to deal with him, it’s his job. Having thought so much early in the morning Heechul’s eyes started to get heavy and he soon fell asleep – sleeping the rest of the three hours through, waking up 5 minutes before arriving at the location.

They arrived at the stables at 1 o’clock in the afternoon, as they drove down the rode to the Equestrian center Sungmin drove slower being more careful since there was a rider and his horse coming the opposite way that drove. Leeteuk rolled down the window and stuck his head out.

“Hi Henry” he shouted and waved at the rider. Sungmin stopped the car so his boss could talk with Henry.

“Hey Leeteuk hyung, I was just about to take Maple out for a ride. Kangin hyung should be in the training hall with Raccoon.” Henry stopped Maple, the hose, by the car greeting Leeteuk.

“Actually I need to know where Geng is, do you know where we could find him?” Leeteuk ask the younger male.

“Last I saw him he and Kyu where out at the obstacle training field with there horses but that was a few hours ago, but they did say something about helping Siwon with the Stallion we got in a week ago.” Henry said happily, but Maple started to get board “well I have to go, this lady here hasn’t been out in nature for a couple of days because of the rain” Henry then rode of with his horse.

Once at the equestrian center they brought there things in to the house before making there way to the outside training area. Heechul had his camera with him eager to start his task. Heechul could already see three people at the field. One of them was sitting on the fence while the other two were trying to calm down the large animal as it refused to be handled.

Heechul took some pictures and then stopped his walking to analyze the pictures. Right at that moment the rebelling stallion got lose, jumped over the fence and ran Heechul’s direction. Hangeng was quick to act as he quickly jumped climbed over the fence and took the horse of one of the riders who where out with there horse and following the stallion. Heechul was oblivious to what was happening, even with Sungmin Leeteuk shouting at him to get out of the way.

What happened next was unexpected, shortly before ramming in to Heechul the horse slowed down and ended up only pushing Heechul’s head with his snout, which caused Heechul to look up. He backed away, not ever having been this close to a horse, but the stallion stepped forward every time Heechul stepped backwards. Hangeng did make it to where Heechul and the stallion where, and was dumbfounded, the horse that had just been as aggressive as can be stud calmly in front of a young man, who looked scared to say the least.

Hangeng dismounted from the horse he was currently on handing it to the nears person and made his way to the young man and the horse. Heechul felt relived to have some one walking his way, most likely to get the horse away from him. He was scared; the creature was bigger then him and staring down.

“Sorry about that he’s new here and is still in training when it comes to being around people” Hangeng apologized. He quickly took the resisting horse back to the stables.

Heechul just stud there still in a bit of shock. Leeteuk, Sungmin and the men who had been with the other horse ran to him asking if he was okay. Hangeng exited the stables making his way to the group, now seeing the young man without a horse all up in his face he noticed the camera in his hand – the photographer who was going to document his life for E.L.F magazine.

“Are you okay, I’m sorry we really should have been more careful . I’m Han Geng, nice to meet you. My friends call me Geng or Hangeng, your choice.” Hangeng introduced himself to Heechul.

“I’m fine just a little bit shocked, I’m Kim Heechul, I’ll be the person stalking you and taking photos for the next six months.” Heechul said jokingly trying to not let his nervousness show in front of his first client he was assigned to.

The day Heechul met Hangeng was truly eventful, little did they know there were more such events to come in the next six months.