Chapter Five

3 Dates

haaaai. omg, anyone miss me? loljk

sorry for updating this story late this time round u _ u

tbh, i had exams. (and i'm pretty sure i'll fail my mathematics. /stabs myself with a pillow/)

sooo, i decided to post 2 extra chapters tomorrow after my extra classes.

but i'll post one chapter for today tho. 'cos it's late already.

ANYWAY, SIT BACK, RELAX AND ENJOY READING.

xo bomuchannn


 

 

 

Kris was walking towards his balcony.

He held his phone and had the urge to throw it down.

He mumbled some words, probably in Chinese, and hit his head.

"Why am I doing this to Taeyeon..." he kicks the railing and shouted because of the pain.

He went to his bed and looked at pictures of him and Taeyeon in the gallery.

"I miss you, Taeyeon-ah..."

He looked up at the ceiling. Everything became pitch black as he closes is eyes...

 

Someone nudged him.

It was Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon? What are you doing here in my room?!"

Taeyeon showed her ahjumma smile.

 

Kris opened his eyes. Yep, it was just he's imagination. He looked at his phone again and thought he wouldn't get enough sleep because of this.

He groaned, tossed and turn on his bed.

He thought it was time to see her so that he will feel at ease and that this problem will be solved.

He spent the night thinking of words to explain to Taeyeon after abandoning her that day.

 


When the sun was high up in the centre of the sky.

Kris woke up, like usual, in the afternoon.

He quickly toss his dirty clothes away and put on some new ones.

"Ain't nobody got time for showering."

He sprayed some perfume on his neck and quickly ran off with his wallet and phone.

 

He drove towards the boutique, but before that he went to a shop nearby to by a bouquet of flowers.

While driving, he read the words he typed in the memo of his phone. In the end, he gave up with the script and decided to just say what came from his heart.

After getting the flowers, he drove back to the route that led him to the boutique.

 

He ran towards the boutique's door but he saw Taeyeon laughing with Yesung and was sitting side by side.

Kris turned around and hid behind a wall, hoping no one saw him. He was speechless. He couldn't think of anything but to check on what they were doing.

He peeked through the transparent door and heard some parts of the conversation.

"Taeyeon-ah, I can't believe that you're actually a really cute person," Yesung laughed.

"Of course I am! You too, by the way, oppa," Taeyeon laughed.

Kris was devastated. He turned back around and sighed. Kris rolled his eyes and knew it was a bad idea coming here.

On his way back, he saw Sooyoung. His eyes widened and he ran to avoid eye-contact with her.

 

 

 

Sooyoung saw a man running towards her and wondered why he covered his face. He bumped into her and she fell onto the floor.

"Eeek!" she shrieked. She rubbed her shoulder that hurt. Suddenly, she saw a hand that was offered to her.

She looked up; it was Luhan. She smiled and grabbed his hand. Sooyoung stood up and arched her back.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Going to the boutique?"

"Oh no, I was just enjoying sitting on this floor."

Luhan detected her sarcasm and laughed. "Let's go together then."

They walked side-by-side towards the boutique. They both saw Taeyeon and Yesung laughing.

"Oh! Choi Sooyoung! Eh, Luhan-ssi is here too!" she waved at both of them. "Yesung was just here requesting for a wedding dress for his 'precious' niece. He said it was a late birthday present for her," Taeyeon explained.

Sooyoung nodded and was about to go to her desk when Taeyeon stopped her.

"Luhan is bringing you to a date today right?" Taeyeon whispered into Sooyoung's ears.

Sooyoung shook her head and giggled.

"Ahhh. Don't worry about your work! I'll do it for you! Go and have fun!" she showed her thumb up to Sooyoung and winked at Luhan.

Luhan grinned at both Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

 


 

Luhan brought Sooyoung to an amusement park on the second day.

Luhan had treated Sooyoung an ice-cream after having lunch and they were under the scorching sun.

Sooyoung then spoke, "I didn't thought you would bring me to an amusement park. I thought you liked..."

"Aniyo, I don't like those type of places. Over here, I feel more relaxed because over here, everyone's having fun and smiling."

Sooyoung nodded and was amused by his words.

Luhan turned his head and smiled at Sooyoung. Sooyoung was clueless of what's going on. Luhan then wiped off the stain at the corner of her lips. Sooyoung's cheeks became pinkish red.

 

They took all the rides and played all the games at the amusement park until it was late.

Luhan led Sooyoung towards a clown that was making silly jokes on her. Sooyoung just laughed. She was then handed another box. Luhan then whispered to her ears and somehow imitated how Taeyeon does it and said, "Don't open it till you get home."

 

Luhan drove Sooyoung home and asked some questions so that he knew more about her.

"Oh, so you can't drive?" Luhan smirked.

Sooyoung, feeling embarassed, covered her face. "Well, at least I can hold the stirring wheel and step on the breaks," she mumbled.

Luhan laughed and focused on the road.

When they arrived at the corridor of Sooyoung's house, they both bid farewell and Luhan told her that they'll probably meet again tomorrow for their last date. After saying that, Luhan had a bitter smile on his face though. She patted Luhan's shoulder and waved.

 

Sooyoung jumped on her bed. Too lazy to open the box because she suspected a piece of a puzzle again. She was also too lazy to think about tomorrow's date.

She just went to sleep, without bathing and all that.

 


 

 Taeyeon went home late after spending her time sketching at the boutique. She went to sleep on the sofa because she was too lazy to go upstairs and found her "Peas-In-Pods" plushie beside her. As she hugged it, she remembered Kris and started crying to sleep.