Chapter Three

3 Dates

The next day, Luhan went back and roamed around the Boutique.

Sooyoung poked his arm.

"Hi," she waved and smiled.

"Hi."

"Mmm, can I help you with something?"

"Ah, aniyo. I'm just searching for a dress for my future wife."

Sooyoung blinked at Luhan. "Oh, you have a girlfriend? ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, if you don't really like the dresses here, you can request a customed one specially made by me," she swayed with her hands behind her back.

"A girlfriend? I used to.. I think. Do you?" he looked at her.

"I do. My girlfriend is Taeyeon," she sticked her tongue out.

Both of them laughed at the lame joke. Sooyoung got tired so she went to a sofa and sat. Luhan followed along.

 

"To be honest, I never believed in love," Sooyoung explained.

"Why not? I-I wish to get married soon.." Luhan said.

Sooyoung laughed and walked away.

Luhan scratched his head and followed her. He looked around and thought someone was missing.

"Searching for my girlfriend? She's out somewhere."

"Oh, I wondered why the place was so quiet."

 

 

 

Taeyeon was at a park. She seemed to be watching Kris.

"What is he doing there all alone? Is he waiting for me?" Taeyeon thought while giggling.

Then a lady approached him and hugged him from the back. It was Jia!

Taeyeon was surprised. Her heart shattered into pieces and she sobbed.

"This was a bad idea after all. I should stop doing this," she stomped away.

 

 

 

Luhan was allowed to walk around the boutique. He was getting tired though. He went towards Sooyoung who was sitting at her desk.

"I'm leaving now... And probably back tomorrow with the proposals. Uhm, here's my card. Call me sometimes."

"Sure, take care while going back home."

 

 

 

Later that night, Taeyeon strutted back and forth in the balcony of her house thinking of Kris. "Should I call him? Or should I check on him again? Wait- that's a bad idea... Argh, wait till I get my hands on Jia," Taeyeon clenched her fist.

 


 

The following day, Yoona was on the cover page of the newspapers with Jongsuk for successfully filming a few episodes and she was praised by the producers for her nature of acting.

Luhan read the article and felt envy of her taking pictures with Jongsuk.

His mind thought of Sooyoung. Her large pretty eyes and long straight hair. He had the urge to go visit her at the boutique again.

"Why do I keep thinking of her? I have this weird feeling in me.."

He then just grabbed his car keys, wallet and went off to the boutique.

 

"Oh hi Luhan-ssi! Searching for Sooyoung again? She's at her desk... like usual," Taeyeon point towards the area Sooyoung was at.

Luhan nodded and went to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung, who saw him stood up but was immediately pulled by Luhan and went outside the boutique.

 

Sooyoung with her eyes widened. "Uhm, why did you bring me here?"

"This may seem random but it's been bothering me and-"

"And...?"

"And I thought I should get rid of it by going for it. So.. would you like to go on a date with me?"

"But we only knew each other for a few days. And you know that I.."

"That you don't believe in love?"

"Technically, yes... Even if we were to date there are conditions,"

"What do you mean?"

"I only date guy 3 times. In these 3 dates, there are rules too."

Luhan was determined. "I'll obey it."

Sooyoung was surprised. He seemed so confident in this agreement. Without hesitating, she said, "Alright then. First, no hard feelings. Second, this date only includes me and you; no one else. Lastly, after the third date we can no longer contact each other. Okay?"

Luhan nodded, "Deal."

Sooyoung turned her serious face to a cheerful one. "So when's our first date?" she said sweetly.

"Tomorrow? I'll plan on it. Don't forget to text me so I can inform where to meet."

Sooyoung showed her thumb up.

 

 

Taeyeon couldn't resist but kept an eye on Kris. Kris noticed Taeyeon actually tracking him with Jia. Kris purposely made Taeyeon jealous of him. Taeyeon saw him putting his arm around Jia's waist. Taeyeon teared. She couldn't bear it anymore. She stomped closer to them.

"I know that she's prettier than me and she can do anything. But it's the heart that counts, right? She won't love you like I do!"

She ran away crying.

Kris did heard her. He was aware all the things he did that broke her heart. Taeyeon didn't know that these were the ways to show that he loved her. "Taeyeon-ssi, you just don't understand.." Kris thought to himself.

Taeyeon cried with all her hearts out. Someone called her from behind.

"What do you want Kris? Aren't you sastified yet?"

"Taeyeon-ah, you'll understand why soon. Maybe it's not the time yet."

"What do you-" Before Taeyeon could continue with her question, Kris already went away.

Taeyeon was left there, like an abandoned child.

 


 

omg I just saw the comments and  the subscribers.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LOVELIES. <3

i'll update soon okay! (which will be tomorrow)

I'm sorry I made Jia a bad character in this story.

teehee.

PLEASE STAY TUNE FOR CHAPTER 4. 

xo bomuchannn