Chapter Four

3 Dates

The next morning, Taeyeon didn't thought of going to the boutique.

She rummaged her shelves and found some special gifts Kris gave to her.

Taeyeon pushed away the pile of gifts and took her mobile phone.

"Should I call him? I just need to know what he meant yesterday..."

Taeyeon dialed his number, but he did not answered her call.

*Sorry, the number that you have dialed is not in service. Please try again later. -beep-*

Taeyeon sighed. She took one of Kris's gift, which was her favourite, "Peas-In-Pods" and hugged it.

"I will wait for him! Until he comes back! Hwaiting Taeyeon-ah!"

 

 

 

Sooyoung was at café waiting for Luhan.

Last night, Luhan told her the location for the date was a surprise.

She tapped her feet waiting for that young man to finally appear. Suddenly, her phone rang.

"Yah, where are you?"

Luhan chuckled. "You see the man holding balloons on your left?"

Sooyoung instantly turned her head to the left. "Yep, I do.. Why?"

"Just go there and see for yourself," Luhan hanged up.

Sooyoung ran towards the man holding the balloons. Sooyoung was shocked when the man turned around to face her. He handed her a box with something inside and said, "Don't open it till you get home" and then smiled.

Luhan tapped her shoulder from the back. "You better listen to him," he chuckled. "Let's go."

Sooyoung was speechless but tagged along. She played with the ribbon that was tied around the box.

"There's a fashion show that we're going to. Oh and you look beautiful today," Luhan smiled.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. We've arrived by the way."

Suddenly, Luhan noticed someone that was running towards them.

"Hi honey! I didn't expect to be here... And I didn't expect you'd like this type of place."

It was Yoona and holding her hand was Jongsuk who showed his cute smile. He just waved at both Luhan and Sooyoung.

"Hi there. I'm Sooyoung," Sooyoung offered a handshake. Yoona just shook her hand.

"Uhm, Sooyoung, this is Yoona."

"Oh, nice to meet you."

The show was almost starting and they had to go to their seats immediately.

Luhan tried to make Yoona jealous by holding Sooyoung's hand. But Yoona did the same back by holding Jongsuk's hand.

Sooyoung was just wondering what will happen between those two in the end.

 

The show ended and Luhan brought Sooyoung to a park.

"So, was that.. your girlfriend?"

"Uhm, yeah she is. I mean, she only is when she's not working."

"I heard you don't like fashion shows."

"I.. I just thought that it'll be a new interest for me."

"Or was it just for you to keep an eye on, Yoona?"

Luhan didn't spoke. He just nodded and looked down. Sooyoung patted his back and told him that she understood the reason why he did that.

"C'mon, it's getting late. Lemme drive you home, okay?"

Sooyoung agreed and followed.

 

When Sooyoung had arrived home, she saw Taeyeon fast asleep on the sofa still hugging her peas and mobile phone. Sooyoung through her shoes to the side and went upstairs. She took out the box the man gave and saw a piece of a jigsaw puzzle. She flipped the piece of puzzle to see if there's any clues behind. She couldn't really picture what was it though. Sooyoung got tired, so she went to bathe and off to bed after that.

 


That was chapter fourrrrr. o/

Seems like some of my subscribers actually know how the story will end.

ssshhh, please keep it a secret, hehe.

So I made Sooyoung and Yoona total strangers in the story. errr.. I couldn't think of any other idols that suit with Luhan :P

SPOILERS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER:

— 2nd date for Luhan & Sooyoung.

— Kris watching on Taeyeon.

 

HEHE. More KrisYeon moments in the next chapter! I pinky promiseee.

xo bomuchann